• 50(current)
[RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator
Hi all...

I have tried posting this in the XBMC.MyLibrary thread, but haven't had much luck. I'm using that to add various .strm files to my tv show library and then using that in conjunction with PseudoTV.

The file will play, but every time they do, they popup a playlist error. The files linked to FreeCable will not play in PseudoTV at all however, which defeats the purpose.

Any suggestions?
I'm having trouble viewing TVLand. It seems to be across the board with any show. Can anyone help?
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=2005
Most of the time, it says "opening stream" then dies. Every so often, I get a "Playback Failed" message. Less frequently, I get a "script failed" message.
I hope this is enough info; I'm a newbie at this.
Thanks in advance!
Jim
it's not working for me, can you help with this
(2012-04-25, 16:51)themaster1 Wrote: What's going on with the proxy i can't play CBS videos i'm in europe
same here, can't get CBS working
Try another proxy or Hotspot shield.
(2012-04-28, 20:53)jim97219 Wrote: I'm having trouble viewing TVLand. It seems to be across the board with any show. Can anyone help?
Most of the time, it says "opening stream" then dies. Every so often, I get a "Playback Failed" message. Less frequently, I get a "script failed" message.
Thanks in advance!
Jim

Anybody? Please?
(2012-05-04, 06:18)jim97219 Wrote:
(2012-04-28, 20:53)jim97219 Wrote: I'm having trouble viewing TVLand. It seems to be across the board with any show. Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance!
Jim

Anybody? Please?

I have the same problem too with TVLand. Been this way for about a month. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
Just discovered this plug in. (It may well be the first positive use of Facebook ever - saw a link posted by XBMC on Facebook to a lifehacker.com article that referenced the plug in. whew...) I got it installed tonight, and it seems, in general, to be working!

Read through all 75 pages (didn't really take that long), and panicked about 20 pages back when BlueCop said he was pulling it, so I just wanted to chime in to say thanks for your efforts!

I've got a long list of things I'd like, but I'm really new to actually streaming TV (gobs of stuff ripped from DVD), so I'll just do some digging to see what's already been written before I start asking.
Is there anyway we can fix/update CBS 48 Hours Mystery ourself?
Seem like its pointed to this link http://www.cbs.com/shows/48_hours/, which cbs are not updating episodes anymore.
This is the new link that episodes get updated every week http://www.cbsnews.com/video/48hours/
almost all channels fail to load, I wish i can give you more specifics but im at work and not in front of my ATV.

Is this the result for everyone else or am i doing something wrong?
This appears to have been happening since Tuesday 5/15/2012. I wasn't having any issues this past weekend. I have posted a log file on xbmchub.com, but have not gotten a response. At first I thought that CBS.com changed their layout, however, I have tried all the other networks and get the same results. So, it isn't just CBS. Here is my log file http://pastebin.com/uW9DVrJm Thanks in adavance for any help you can give us BlueCop. Your work is always appreciated! warnings.warn("DeprecationWarning: the pysqlite2 module is deprecated; please change your script to use sqlite3.")Huh
CBS and NBC are working fine for me. I was able to watch the shows mentioned above or culled from the pastebin logs, such as "CBS 48 Hours Mystery", "Betty White's Off Her Rocker" and "Young and the Restless". I also watched several programs from History Channel last night without problems. Are any of you going through a proxy?

TVLand is broken, though.
I am not going through a proxy. I'm not the only one having this issue. I have asked my friend's and family to test their Free Cable. 8 people have replied with the same issue. I'm in the US. Atv2, Eden 11.0, Free Cable (newest version). Just checked again, and still having the issue. Same issue if I go to the Site Scrapers in Navi-X, they either play for 1-2 seconds and then close, or they don't open at all (displaying no error message). There are other things I could troubleshoot, however, if I'm having the same problem in Navi-X, I'm hoping it's not a local issue. http://pastebin.com/zKUDEriQ
UPDATE: I tried the addon through my PC/XBMC and it is streaming fine with no issues. WTH?
UPDATE: I pulled one of my appletv's out of my trailer that I haven't run an update on for a month or so. It is on Eden 11.0 (build March 21). Free Cable streams fine from it. My ATV2's in my house are on Eden 11.03 (April 1st build). If this is the issue, I would think there would be a lot more people out there having an issue. I upgrade via atvflash, maintenance, extras. I think I upgraded one of the 11.03 builds via ssh apt-get update&apt-get upgrade. This is the only common factor I can think of in all of them that I have installed, as I have them run the upgrade via atvflash on a regular basis. If anyone has any other ideas of what I can do to troubleshoot, or how to fix this, I would really appreciate it! I'm going crazy trying to figure it out. Smile
(2012-05-17, 21:34)karmaj Wrote: I am not going through a proxy. I'm not the only one having this issue. I have asked my friend's and family to test their Free Cable. 8 people have replied with the same issue. I'm in the US. Atv2, Eden 11.0, Free Cable (newest version). Just checked again, and still having the issue. Same issue if I go to the Site Scrapers in Navi-X, they either play for 1-2 seconds and then close, or they don't open at all (displaying no error message). There are other things I could troubleshoot, however, if I'm having the same problem in Navi-X, I'm hoping it's not a local issue. http://pastebin.com/zKUDEriQ
UPDATE: I tried the addon through my PC/XBMC and it is streaming fine with no issues. WTH?
UPDATE: I pulled one of my appletv's out of my trailer that I haven't run an update on for a month or so. It is on Eden 11.0 (build March 21). Free Cable streams fine from it. My ATV2's in my house are on Eden 11.03 (April 1st build). If this is the issue, I would think there would be a lot more people out there having an issue. I upgrade via atvflash, maintenance, extras. I think I upgraded one of the 11.03 builds via ssh apt-get update&apt-get upgrade. This is the only common factor I can think of in all of them that I have installed, as I have them run the upgrade via atvflash on a regular basis. If anyone has any other ideas of what I can do to troubleshoot, or how to fix this, I would really appreciate it! I'm going crazy trying to figure it out. Smile

I am also having the exact same problem. When entering the free cable app, I can still access each channel. Once in the channel, I can see each show. Once in the show, I can see each episode. But once I click on the episode, one of two things happen. It will do absolutely nothing, or it will play for literally 2 seconds and stop.

So for example. I enter free cable. Click on NBC. Choose America's got talent( can still see any show). Once in AGT I can see the 2 shows(which is currently up to date). And once I click on the episode is when nothing happens.

I have tried to uninstall free cable and reinstall it....didn't work. Tried to force update and nothing.

I am having exactly the same problems here with my ATV2 - can see all shows and episodes, but cannot play them, or they stop after seconds. Used to work perfectly fine for me for months. I am also on the newest version of XBMC, and updated it via flashblack, but then tried it again via ssh - still, no effect. Also uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin.

• 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator10