• 51(current)
[RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator
Same issue. It began on 5/15/12. Here is a small clip of when the error occurs from my log.
http://pastebin.com/xSQ4zAaZ

ABC works fine for now. NBC and CBS are full of 2 second starts. The video just begins and cuts out back to the menu.

I also have it jailbroken with seasonpass and I have Firecore components installed.
Thanks for posting! I know more people HAVE to be having this issue. I thought the XBMC version had something to do with it, however, one of them I looked at last night was on Eden 11.0 r2. It was having the same issue. I updated it and it continued to have issues. The strange thing is, last night I tried to get it to play, I would hit it, nothing, hit it, it would play for 1-2 seconds and quit, hit it, hit it and then on about the 7th or 8th try, it would play as normal. Sometimes, to get them to play, I would have to go back one screen and then quickly come back in, hit hit 3-4 x and then it would play. I couldn't seem to find a method, but I could get them to play after trying up to 10-11 x sometimes. So, it is finding the URL, but something is blocking it. The one I found that it is working on is Eden 11.0. I'm sure hoping someone has found a resolution, because I sure haven't. Sad
BlueCop: Is this the issue? 16:23:39 T:162746368 NOTICE: addoncompat.py: XBMC Revision not available - Version String: 11.0 Git:20120331-ebfd899
Download this librtmp: http://www.mediafire.com/?n18xpqqkgrwzggm

Use Cyberduck or PuTTy, and connect to your device.

Navigate to /private/var/stash/Applications.m7LFCH/XBMC.app/Frameworks (Note that depending on your device and firmware version, your Applications folder may be labeled slightly differently)

Copy the librtmp.0.dylib file you downloaded above, to the Frameworks folder. Overwrite the current one.

Completely reboot the device.

I got this great advice from xbmchub.com and sure enough, it worked!!
Karmaj,

great job! I did as you told and now it is working again! AND: it is loading the videos much faster (at here with me)... Great, thanks again, hope this stays fixed now ;-)
Thanks karmaj!
Your info helped me get this plugin and the amazon plugin working again as well.
Thank you, this fixed my COD as well!
Karm,
Thanks buddy, That fixed it. So far everything is working here, appreciate the advice.
Karm-
Awesome! ... How did this go from being so bad to actually working BETTER than it did before. XBMC... you are amazing.
Karm,
It worked perfect for Hulu... but now cable TV does not work. Even with ABC (which used to work fine) it shows a plugin error just by selecting the show I want to see. With CBS (which can't be watched on Hulu plugin) the video fails to load, it shows the same plugin error.
Is anyone having the same problem?
(2012-05-21, 16:24)j0r3L Wrote: Karm,
It worked perfect for Hulu... but now cable TV does not work. Even with ABC (which used to work fine) it shows a plugin error just by selecting the show I want to see. With CBS (which can't be watched on Hulu plugin) the video fails to load, it shows the same plugin error.
Is anyone having the same problem?

I just checked this out and it works fine for me, I randomly picked a few shows from ABC and CBS and everything played fine.
Thank you snpyjc, I just realized I had to reboot the device and not just xbmc. It is now playing perfect.
(2012-05-18, 17:45)karmaj Wrote: Download this librtmp: http://www.mediafire.com/?n18xpqqkgrwzggm

Use Cyberduck or PuTTy, and connect to your device.

Navigate to /private/var/stash/Applications.m7LFCH/XBMC.app/Frameworks (Note that depending on your device and firmware version, your Applications folder may be labeled slightly differently)

Copy the librtmp.0.dylib file you downloaded above, to the Frameworks folder. Overwrite the current one.

Completely reboot the device.

I got this great advice from xbmchub.com and sure enough, it worked!!

works great. thanks! Big Grin
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
I'm using an ATV2 and the latest versions of XBMC and Free Cable. No idea if this will be the same for anyone else, but I'm posting it here to help if needed.
  • Installed the new librtmp.0.dylib. Rebooted. Didn't work.

• Unplugged the ATV2. Waited 5 minutes. Rebooted. Still didn't work.

• Removed the librtmp.0.dylib on my device. Put the new one in place. Restarted XBMC. Worked!
Thanks for sharing karmaj, and to the original poster (crawl) on XMBChub. Life is good again.
hey how can I make this work on a pc. where do I add the file.
works great on my apple tv 2
Any Canadians here with atv2 with free cable having errors with cbs? Or does it not work with ip address?
Thanks.
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator10