Thank you XBMC team!
Thumbs Up 
With the latest 4.3 and the latest nightly build, all my issues (Primarily DTS/AC3 decode) have been resolved!. Now I am able to access all my 1080p content in my NAS (dlink dns323 ) without any issues.

I had to restore the earlier firmware and then redo the jailbreak and reinstall of XBMC.

Kudos to XBMC (and the firecore team for doing the jailbreak). This is all the more remarkable given that this is all done by volunteers!

Regards
rydgaze Wrote:With the latest 4.3 and the latest nightly build, all my issues (Primarily DTS/AC3 decode) has been resolved!. Now I am able to access all my 1080p content in my NAS (dlink dns323 ) without any issues.

I had to restore the earlier firmware and then redo the jailbreak and reinstall of XBMC.

Kudos to XBMC (and the firecore team for doing the jailbreak). This is all the more remarkable given that this is all done by volunteers!

Regards

Ditto
1080p? Is it possible to stream 720p xvid now, or is it still limited to the H.264 encoded videos?
dieselboy27 Wrote:1080p? Is it possible to stream 720p xvid now, or is it still limited to the H.264 encoded videos?

ATV2 outputs 720p but can play 1080p H.264 videos. My ion based HTPC cannot even play 1080p sources. so this is awesome! I does take a bit of time for 1080p videos to settle down (it stutters a bit for about 10 seconds and then plays fine).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thank you XBMC team!0