Pandora won't play with Kodi 17.0 for Windows
Hi
i installed Kodi 17.0 for Windows (Windows 10). All video add-ons work well
installed latest Pandora 2.3.2 by rivy (Roy Ivy). Pandora opens up and logs
me in correctly. But when i click one of
my playlists it does not play. looks as if it is paused and will not play even by pressing pause - play button
i also searched for some older pandora add ons and could not get any working

the same pandora source add on works
fine in my android media player kodi 16.1

any thoughts or others with same issue?
Having the same issue on my Wetek Play2 with Kodi 17

Any resolution to the problem yet?

It loads and starts up fine but won't play music.
I've been using Pandoki version (free account, no proxy) without problems.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
I have exactly the same behavior on LibreElec 8.0. I have not tried Pandoki yet. Should I try it or wait until the Pandora add-on gets fixed?
This worked for me. Trespasser edited line 33 of pandaplyer.py file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3867uj0j2v8gqg...2.zip?dl=1
This works - thank you so much!
I concur... (removed Pandora addon, and re-installed using modified version)

I remember reading the changelog for Kodi itself (a while back) that the audio-player method had changed...

Other addons appear to have run into the same issue:
https://github.com/NeverWise/plugin.vide...4/issues/4
(2017-03-15, 04:07)bfunke Wrote: This worked for me. Trespasser edited line 33 of pandaplyer.py file

Thanks, great job. That worked for me.
(2017-11-13, 00:14)silvanet Wrote:
(2017-03-15, 04:07)bfunke Wrote: This worked for me. Trespasser edited line 33 of pandaplyer.py file

Thanks, great job. That worked for me.   
I'm running Openelec 8.0.4, Kodi 17.3, on a Raspberry Pi.  Pandora stopped working after upgrades, so I found this thread and tried it as a solution: downloaded the zip file, uninstalled the old version in Kodi's addon manager, checked to see that that directory was deleted, installed the new zip successfully.  But when I try to run it,  it gets a bit further than before this Pandora update (to the logging-in point) but then errors out.  Turning on debugging and looking at the log files, I see:
                                              Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.audio.pandora/default.py", line 291, in <module>
                                                panda = Panda()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.audio.pandora/default.py", line 129, in __init__
                                                self.gui = PandaGUI( "script-pandora.xml", _path, self.skinName )
                                            RuntimeError: XML File for Window is missing
Is anyone else seeing this?  Any idea what I might do to fix it?  I should also have said that the file "script-pandora.xml" is, in fact, present in several different skin directories, so it doesn't seem that the file is missing, just that the code is looking in the wrong place.
(2017-11-20, 06:38)hdtodd Wrote: I'm running Openelec 8.0.4, Kodi 17.3, on a Raspberry Pi.  Pandora stopped working after upgrades, so I found this thread and tried it as a solution: downloaded the zip file, uninstalled the old version in Kodi's addon manager, checked to see that that directory was deleted, installed the new zip successfully.  But when I try to run it,  it gets a bit further than before this Pandora update (to the logging-in point) but then errors out.  Turning on debugging and looking at the log files, I see:
                                              Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.audio.pandora/default.py", line 291, in <module>
                                                panda = Panda()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.audio.pandora/default.py", line 129, in __init__
                                                self.gui = PandaGUI( "script-pandora.xml", _path, self.skinName )
                                            RuntimeError: XML File for Window is missing
Is anyone else seeing this?  Any idea what I might do to fix it?  I should also have said that the file "script-pandora.xml" is, in fact, present in several different skin directories, so it doesn't seem that the file is missing, just that the code is looking in the wrong place. 

I didn't find a fix for this, but I did find a work around by looking at other postings on the OpenELEC site.  It turns out that in one of the updates, the skin was changed from Confluence to something else (and I like the something else better); Confluence seems to have been deleted.  But if you go to setup and then skins, you can reinstall Confluence.  Make that your skin, and Pandora add-on (the one linked to above) works just fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandora won't play with Kodi 17.0 for Windows0