• 2(current)
[RELEASE] 8tracks - Listen to handcrafted internet radio
yeah this is an amazing plugin and site! Just found it today and already signed up and started a mix Smile

would love to be able to login to view my mixes and the ones im following.

thanks for the work youve done!
boognish43 Wrote:yeah this is an amazing plugin and site! Just found it today and already signed up and started a mix Smile

would love to be able to login to view my mixes and the ones im following.

thanks for the work youve done!
thanks!

i will get to it, honest! busy working on this at the moment, but i'll get back to other stuff at some point.

t0mm0
Meh, 8tracks plays one or two songs in a mix and then goes to the next mix :S
Other than that it's awesome
john.doe Wrote:Meh, 8tracks plays one or two songs in a mix and then goes to the next mix :S
Other than that it's awesome

working fine for me.

'meh' doesn't give me much to go on (hint: a debug log might help) Wink
hello: I just tried your plugin on winXP dharma 10.1
The plugin appears to work fine. I can select a track and play audio. I see a screensaver in background and the tracks to play stay on screen.
When I attempt to switch from full screen to windowed mode, I get a black screen and xbmc shows not responding in the task manager. Audio still continues to play however. Maybe it is stored in some buffer?

Thank you
-Stampee

I tried to add my debug log but it is 44K in size and this forum only allows 10K log files.
stampee Wrote:hello: I just tried your plugin on winXP dharma 10.1
The plugin appears to work fine. I can select a track and play audio. I see a screensaver in background and the tracks to play stay on screen.
When I attempt to switch from full screen to windowed mode, I get a black screen and xbmc shows not responding in the task manager. Audio still continues to play however. Maybe it is stored in some buffer?

Thank you
-Stampee

I tried to add my debug log but it is 44K in size and this forum only allows 10K log files.

please use pastebin.com or similar service to post you logs - it is much easier to read and avoids clogging up the forums.

thanks,

t0mm0
hi: I just found out, it is not your plugin. all music media that plays on my system does this. I tried internet radio and pandora which I just installed. whether it is streamed music or harddrive music. For some reason going from full to window mode gives a black screen and loss of most of the keyboard controls in xbmc.
I will search the xbmc bug list. Thank you for your very nice plugin.
-Stampee
still using and loving this plugin!
Anyway to get it to scrobble to last.fm?

thanks again
your plugin, and 8trakcs in general, are AWESOME.

Discovered the site via your plugin, and it basically hasn't been off since.

Thanks!
didn't know the site, but i love it now.
thanks for the awesome plugin!
any chance to prepare the addon for (pre)-eden?

edit: oh sorry, it already is!
Just installed your 8tracks plugin and wanted to let you know its awesome!

Thank you!

BTW Is there an access to the personal favourites on the roadmap?

Cheers,
Christian
Cheers t0mm0, working well!

Would be really cool to be able to log in and play my liked mixes and scrobble to last.fm as mentioned by others before. Hopefully development hasn't stopped altogether!
Is this addon still working for anyone?
(2012-09-23, 22:27)Icarus3000 Wrote: Is this addon still working for anyone?

Still working (more than) well for me.
'Zero

-----
Kodi Krypton 17.6 | Linux | FTV w/LiveTV 'Fred edition' | Maraschino Git | Kore v 2 | Chorus2
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] 8tracks - Listen to handcrafted internet radio2