Latest Albums Widget
Stoli,

Love the skin but having some issues since upgrading to xbmc nightly. The recently added albums widget in not displaying album covers or playing media. I am using the svn version of neon and the newest nightly.

I was able to get some of it working by changing your code from LatestSong to LatestAlbum and using the new Playmedia command.

Any insight into this issue?
chaoticmaster Wrote:Stoli,

Love the skin but having some issues since upgrading to xbmc nightly. The recently added albums widget in not displaying album covers or playing media. I am using the svn version of neon and the newest nightly.

I was able to get some of it working by changing your code from LatestSong to LatestAlbum and using the new Playmedia command.

You win a prize for that one. I'll work on rectifying that this week. Thanks for the find.
-stoli-
chaoticmaster Wrote:Stoli,

Should be mostly fixed now. I've go some issues with my artwork in my library so I am not entirely sure, but it should at least play the items now.

Thanks,
-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest Albums Widget0