Trailers in windowed mode
Hi, I recently started using the nightly builds so I can use the new Multiplex view. I'd really like to have the trailer play in just the middle part of the screen, but every time I press down, It plays it in fullscreen. I have "Play trailers fullscreen rather than small version" unchecked in settings. What else do I need to do to get the trailers to play in windowed mode?
JohnVee Wrote:What else do I need to do to get the trailers to play in windowed mode?

Get me to code it! I'll get it this week.
-stoli-
Oh okay, thank you! I was looking everywhere trying to get that to work...Didn't know it wasn't implemented yet. Laugh
"Play trailers fullscreen rather than small version" unchecked in settings.

In my computer it works
Are you using the nightly builds of XBMC? I think that might be what the problem is. I installed the svn version of night and It's playing the fullscreen version every time, even though play trailers in fullscreen is unchecked in settings...Stoli said he needed to code it, so I'm guessing this is related to just the pre-eden builds and not the Dharma version. Is that correct?
I just have to update for that specific view. I got wrapped up with the pvr/tv view and haven't fixed it yet - I'll get to it in the next few days.

Thanks for your patience.
-stoli-
JohnVee Wrote:Are you using the nightly builds of XBMC? I think that might be what the problem is. I installed the svn version of night and It's playing the fullscreen version every time, even though play trailers in fullscreen is unchecked in settings...Stoli said he needed to code it, so I'm guessing this is related to just the pre-eden builds and not the Dharma version. Is that correct?
I am not using the SVN. i just downloaded the NEON. It works perfect to me.I can see my trailer in windowed mode in the upper right side of my screen and also i can navigate all my movies folders in the same time.
He's asking for it to display in the center pane when using multiplex view.
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:He's asking for it to display in the center pane when using multiplex view.
Sorry for misunderstanding
JohnVee Wrote:Hi, I recently started using the nightly builds so I can use the new Multiplex view. I'd really like to have the trailer play in just the middle part of the screen, but every time I press down, It plays it in fullscreen. I have "Play trailers fullscreen rather than small version" unchecked in settings. What else do I need to do to get the trailers to play in windowed mode?

Fixed, along with some other views that the trailer forced full screen viewing.
-stoli-
Thanks, it looks and works great! Nod

When the trailer goes in windowed mode in that particular view, directly under it there is writing that says what is playing...ex: Now Playing: Avatar.bluray-trailer. Can that be taken out? I think it would look cleaner if nothing was written there.

Otherwise, I think that view is perfect and I'm glad you added it to your skin! Only other little detail that is missing is when you push up to scroll page by page, there is no little red ball on the slider bar.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trailers in windowed mode0