[RELEASE] VEOH video plugin - Beta Version
megaMANX6 Wrote:I could not update my AJ addons to version 1.0.1, It always stuck at the Downloading 0% and will not move at all. I could not download any of your addons too.

Please assist me in that. I really wanna get the anime addons.

No need to update. I have changed the version back to 1.0.0. It will be fine now. One you select install for an addon. Wait a while for it completes. I have seen on apple tv2 , downloading jumps from 0 to 100%.
Hi, on your list of addings; are you going to add movies and tv shows? they have a couple of things I want to see, but I'm not installing their player (you only get a 5 min preview otherwise.... and since those play fine there is no need to install extra things. I don't trust it)
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
Is this still available? I'm not seeing it in the repo linked in the first post.
laukarlueng Wrote:Is this still available? I'm not seeing it in the repo linked in the first post.

No, I couldn't get time to finish. You could use PlayIt service add-on to play veoh videos on XBMC.
Hmm is this addon ok for windows and what is it's current status?
@ajay: Are you still working on the veoh add-on? If not please tell me - then I will start developing a new one.

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Hi, is this plugin still available? I couldnt find it. Please let me know... Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] VEOH video plugin - Beta Version1