High CPU usage with Nvidia ION (Zbox-ND22)
Thanks! Will try when I get home. Since it doesnt look like an specific fix for ATI, I guess its worth a try Cool

Edit: well, tried that but looks like it didnt have any effect here. This option is not even listed in the advancedsettings page anymore http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...ttings.xml so I think this might be the "problem". anyway, Vsync enabled really helped me here already so I will stick with it for a while Smile
I bought a Zbox-ND22 a couple of weeks ago and experienced sudden CPU spikes and a general latency problem.

After a lot of digging I found out that it was the onboard wifi that was causing the problem. I tried a couple of different drivers but the only thing that solved the problem was by disabling the wifi adapter in device manager.

Dunno if thats any help for you.. but my ND22 behaves normally now Smile
Voodoopimp Wrote:I bought a Zbox-ND22 a couple of weeks ago and experienced sudden CPU spikes and a general latency problem.

After a lot of digging I found out that it was the onboard wifi that was causing the problem. I tried a couple of different drivers but the only thing that solved the problem was by disabling the wifi adapter in device manager.

Dunno if thats any help for you.. but my ND22 behaves normally now Smile

Thanks. Will take a look into that too. Since I will keep my htpc near my router it wont be a problem if I need to keep wifi off Tongue
Sorry for taking so long to get back to this thread. I checked my CPU usage on the ND22, and it runs around 15-20% on the menus. Everything plays nicely.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
High CPU usage with Nvidia ION (Zbox-ND22)0