• 114(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
sorry, i have weather plus, pre-eden xbmc and pre-eden v2.06
ialand Wrote:ok (grrr... all mine are Season 01).. would you consider extending this to movie sets too? A fanart for the set then the fanarts for the movies in the set?

Movie Group
-- Movie 1
--- fanart
-- Movie 2
--- fanart
-- Movie 3
--- fanart
fanart (for the group)

No clue, don't use movie set, maybe someone else can give you more info.
butchabay Wrote:No clue, don't use movie set, maybe someone else can give you more info.

When you are on a movie set press "C". Now you can set the set thumb and fanart.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
butchabay Wrote:I know i will never use it, but great you've done it Smile

Just give me a msg on how to integrate it ...

cheers

Yeah, I'd never use it either - I don't like random fanart options, but that's just me. If it's useful for someone then I'm happy to help.

I just need to test the script with the random fanart option enabled on my preEden machine (problem is, I've only got 2 movies on it as it's just for my development purposes!!).

Once I'm happy it's working, I'll send some instructions.
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:When you are on a movie set press "C". Now you can set the set thumb and fanart.

Good to know Smile Thanx ...

and btw, thanx for your support in this thread.

el_Paraguayo Wrote:Yeah, I'd never use it either - I don't like random fanart options, but that's just me. If it's useful for someone then I'm happy to help.

I just need to test the script with the random fanart option enabled on my preEden machine (problem is, I've only got 2 movies on it as it's just for my development purposes!!).

Once I'm happy it's working, I'll send some instructions.

Ok, let me know when you're ready ...
butchabay Wrote:Good to know Smile Thanx ...

and btw, thanx for your support in this thread.

NP. Aint got nothing else to do anyway (not really true doh) Wink

Well i can help out on the things i now and learned over the last month since i use XBMC.
I'm glad that I finally found a add-on to add the missing parts for xbmc. Our Extrafanart Downloader. Hope we will soon add the extrathumbs too. Just ironing out some details at the moment. This way it's fully customizable and easy to add new things.
Hopefully a lot op people are gonna use it Big Grin
Of course if some one has some great coding to add please don't hesitate.
Hey butch,

Bug:

When in big poster view, enable cases, then enable clear cases. Now when scrolling through your selection the "trailer" overlay is the size of king kongs balls!

Also, will we ever see big poster view on tv shows? Smile

Additionally, will there ever be a way for "big poster" view to disable fanart and display a black screen (just like you've done for fanart view) BUT when you press up (to get the movie info) the fanart can be displayed in a window along with the overview etc? Possible?

In big poster view, when movie info is displayed, the screen is not level with top of the poster, is that supposed tomb that way?

As we have a double transparent layer on the horizontal menu bar, can that be added to the top (clock/weather bar)

Is it possible to add an option for the user to select a wallpaper and it will be set as the default for EVERYTHING. Currently when I set a wallpaper it set ill remembers the previous defaults in backgrounds, so I am currently going in there and renaming the actual files and replacing them with my own wallpaper image.

Other than that, it's gorgeous bro and I've still not got the svn installed yet but I'll try and get up to date tonight/tomorrow Smile
@machine-sanctum
I'm really happy with extrafanart downloader, so i don't have to use emm anymore Smile
@pat
Yo mate, big poster trailer flag is fixed Smile
I don't know if i really go to change big poster view, sorry but this view is the only view i never use and if i'm honest i don't like it. I'll see if i find the time and motivation i'll add tvshow support.
@pat
If you say wallpaper for everything you mean the home menu? Or everywhere?
butchabay Wrote:@machine-sanctum
I'm really happy with extrafanart downloader, so i don't have to use emm anymore Smile

May I ask which version you're using at the moment?

Sorry for the off-topic. Just curious Blush
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:When you are on a movie set press "C". Now you can set the set thumb and fanart.

Not on the version of 2.06 I have, only the thumb Sad need a newer version?

Oh, another movie set question/idea. Right now when you have a view that shows cases, it shows the movie set as 'dvd', maybe someone with talent could make a 'box set' case (gold) and display that instead?
ialand Wrote:Not on the version of 2.06 I have, only the thumb Sad need a newer version?

Oh, another movie set question/idea. Right now when you have a view that shows cases, it shows the movie set as 'dvd', maybe someone with talent could make a 'box set' case (gold) and display that instead?

Ah yes forgot to mention. You need Eden for the fanart.
The second one might be possible. But that's for Butchabay to code. Should be fairly easy i think. Thought one skin has done this, can't remember which one.
I switched from Aeon Nox to this superb skin because Nox was gettig too heavy i.m.o. . Just mind that Cirrus Extended isn't going the same path due to its popularity, where everyone wants his/her mod included in the release version.
Perhaps it's a better way to release a rather light version and publish a number of mods or themes separately.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Ah yes forgot to mention. You need Eden for the fanart..

Ooops Smile well maybe I need to fire up an extra box and install Eden (pity there isn't a Live Beta ISO about..... er.. is there?)
butchabay Wrote:@pat
If you say wallpaper for everything you mean the home menu? Or everywhere?

Everywhere,

Basically I like to pick 1 wallpaper and set all other wallpapers to be the same, therefore wehn i navigate through menus, plugins, weather etc my background stays consistent. It only ever changes if I have fanart and displays it, if I have no fanart it displays a black screen.

I can pop a vid up if that's any easier to show you what I mean, but basically I only want 1 background/wallpaper for everything, unless I have fanart (then show that) and if no fanart show black screen.

I don't mind doing it manually if it's a ball ache to code into the skin... But when I use the custom random background, it doesn't do every background within the skin, so I edit the oones it's doesnt change manuall by coping the I age over the images in the media folder (or backgrounds folder)

Smile

That make sense,

I know your not a fan of big poster view, but could/would you add the "black background" option to that view too as I do like that sleek look and I use those views for HD movies and want to try and keep my views consistent Smile

If not, no worries... Its still effin incredible and getting better every day Smile

Cheers bro,
  • 114(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213