• 121(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
*off topic*

@Pat

enjoyed reading your latest experiences... just wanted to suggest a film while you are in that mood... "The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants"

*on topic*

Cirrus is running sweet as a nut... (for me) keep up the good work as usual 5*
butchabay Wrote:Moviesets are not part of the library and to be honest hadn't the time to try it out as i haven't moviesets. So you are on fanart view for video files.
Once i'll have moviesets on my system i'm going to do some views.
You see the fanart of the set?
Edit: Hmm you say thumbs are not showing? And the rest works...
That's strange. What if you set the thumb via " info " screen?

There are some ways of adding info to movie sets however this is not yet native to xbmc. So i would not yet spend to much time on this.

I think he mend that he had thumbs but no info.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
butchabay Wrote:Moviesets are not part of the library and to be honest hadn't the time to try it out as i haven't moviesets. So you are on fanart view for video files.
Once i'll have moviesets on my system i'm going to do some views.
You see the fanart of the set?
Edit: Hmm you say thumbs are not showing? And the rest works...
That's strange. What if you set the thumb via " info " screen?

LOL no, I ONLY see the movieset thumbnail (folder.tbn). No fanart, no movieset title, etc.)
i notice that some shows won't show banner.jpg if i have it enabled, but if it's disabled it will show them. also, i don't think the logo downloader always downloads them as banner.jpg, and i have some that are showname.jpg, and they work. not sure what is doing what
--
jz1276 Wrote:LOL no, I ONLY see the movieset thumbnail (folder.tbn). No fanart, no movieset title, etc.)

Ok, as machine sanctum already said, if it doesn't takes to much time i'll see what i can do.
prophetizer Wrote:i notice that some shows won't show banner.jpg if i have it enabled, but if it's disabled it will show them. also, i don't think the logo downloader always downloads them as banner.jpg, and i have some that are showname.jpg, and they work. not sure what is doing what

Check your folder names, they have to match exactly with the title showing on xbmc library.Or just try with another skin and see what happens.
@SamHill
You enter your sets via movies submenu and the back button brings you back one level, so to home menu. Parent folder brings you to the root. That's the difference.
@pat
I'll take your requests on my list and see what i can do.
butchabay Wrote:Check your folder names, they have to match exactly with the title showing on xbmc library.Or just try with another skin and see what happens.

i have tried that previously, i only experience this with your skin. if there is a specific skin you would like me to compare it to then let me know, but something is off here.

if it's suppose to be named banner.jpg, then what does the title have to do with it? and what do you mean exactly?

for instance i have a show that might be Being Human (US) but it shows up in XBMC as Being Human, is this what you are talking about? i didn't look into that but i'm just wondering
--
It doesn't matter, just pick one with banner.jpg support.
butchabay Wrote:It doesn't matter, just pick one with banner.jpg support.

butchabay Wrote:Yes, switch to aeon nox! Smile

It's your quote Rofl

lol just kinding butchabay Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
No way, aeon nox is by far my favourite skin,
But cirrus was by far easier to mod Smile
I just updated to the 2.06 version for Dharma.

Since updating, I've noticed it's showing the plot details when a TV show is paused or when pressing info, even though I have hide plot details for unwatched enabled. I can't seem to find where to turn this off in the skin.

I love this skin by the way. It's become my favorite.
GhostDog Wrote:I just updated to the 2.06 version for Dharma.

Since updating, I've noticed it's showing the plot details when a TV show is paused or when pressing info, even though I have hide plot details for unwatched enabled. I can't seem to find where to turn this off in the skin.

I love this skin by the way. It's become by favorite.

It was just not showing plot at all before and i've done it that way because of requests. I see what i can do. Worst case you can overwrite the dialogfullscreeninfo.xml with the one in 2.05. If you don't have it i'll post the xml.
Cheers
butchabay Wrote:It was just not showing plot at all before and i've done it that way because of requests. I see what i can do. Worst case you can overwrite the dialogfullscreeninfo.xml with the one in 2.05. If you don't have it i'll post the xml.
Cheers

I hate seeing the plot info in the OSD (especially TV shows) because it's basically a spoiler. Smile

Yeah, if you could the post the xml, it would be much appreciated. Not sure if I still have the 2.05 version.

Maybe you could add a little info button in the OSD ala the Transparency skin instead of having it displayed right away. No biggy.
Ok, i'll post the xml when i'm at home or tomorrow.
An info button would be a nice addition indeed.
We'll see ... Smile
Cheers
  • 121(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213