• 131(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
New Game Info Screen commited to svn.

Access by pressing down in games fanart view or on pressing right in rightlist views.
New Advanced Launcher 1.6.5 is required.

See here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=929...count=2744
butchabay Wrote:Yo Pat, sure we can add your stuff. Every .png in the media folder can be added to a theme. So let me know when it's done Smile
About slowdowns, i can think it's related to a script running.

- TV Tunes
- Next Aired
- Weather Plus

If you have one of them enabled try to disable. Other than that i really don't know what's causing you problems.

Another thing i've done is:

Switch to Confluence --> Settings --> Addons --> Press Left for Slideout Media Menu, disable Autoupdate and Notifications --> Switch back to CEV2

Cheers

Butch,
Disabling auto update was the fix!

I don't believe it! I had apx 50 plugins installed and never knew about the auto update option and I assume my plugins were hammering me on every return to the home screen.

Disabling them means I have NO slowdown whatsoever now!

But you couldn't have told me that BEFORE I EFFIN WELL REBUILT MY ENITRE PC , OS, XBMX AND LIBRARY!!!!!!! Wink

Still not brought my library back in yet, and gonna update to the latest nightly and cirrus revision today.

Any chance you could add the auto update feature to cirrus to save me switching back and forward Big Grin

Cheers bro, yet again you solved my issue and I owe you one...
I love you butch x Laugh
Yo pat, i discovered the auto update while browsing through confluence Smile
Sure i'm going to add it in cirrus asap.
I'm currently designing a new theme... for Armagetron Advanced Image

Giving a Tron Legacy look to Armagetron instead of Tron 1982 look is really fun! ... and maybe some PSD/Illustrator bases could be recycled into a Tron-esque theme for CE2... I'll have to think about that
Butch,

Any word on adding an option to disable the weather?

Id still like to have an option to disable weather but not have it affect the rest of the cirrus horizontal menu view (as currently it removes the black bar etc when enabled).

Any simple/dirty method you have of removing the weather from the skin, disabling it from looking/pulling information from online etc are welcome at my place Big Grin
Weather has been removed in nightlies!
But i assume you're on dharma, so i'll see what i can do and bring up an option to remove weather fetching on home.
Edit: i'll do it only for weather and not for weather plus.
N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:I'm currently designing a new theme... for Armagetron Advanced Image

Giving a Tron Legacy look to Armagetron instead of Tron 1982 look is really fun! ... and maybe some PSD/Illustrator bases could be recycled into a Tron-esque theme for CE2... I'll have to think about that

Just curious what you have in mind Smile
hey butcha,

I'm on nightlys? Im currently using 1st November but my weather is still showing? Was it removed only recently?
Yep!
butchabay Wrote:Yep!

Laugh ... any idea when (i.e which nightly, do i need to upgrade to or is it in my build (1st nov) but i just havnt seen it Laugh

Its like a cryptic puzzle getting information from you today Wink
Ok...
Ive just installed todays nightly and i still have weather?

It displays "Busy" when launching xbmc and returning to the home screen and then after being unable to retrieve any information it sits at "^C" beside the clock?

It must still be present as it displays "busy" which indicates that its trying to connect to the weather source does it not?
Iss there an option to disable/remove it somewhere that i am missing?

Cheers butcha Big Grin
That's weird, i don't see any busy info and see just the clock.
Try just to switch to confluence and see what's happening.
Hey Butcha,

Its not visible in confluence as i assume thats becuase con doenst show "busy" and if it doesnt retrieve any info i dont think it displays anything anyway..
However when i switch back to the latest svn version of cirrus it displays "busy" and the weather "^C" every time i return to home menu?

Everything is on the latest revisions and this is as clean an install as i can offer Smile its got nothing (no media) in it yet Laugh

Anyone else got weather showing still?
@butch
Sorry the seasonthumbs download will have to wait probably week.
Had to thoroughly test the new code for Eden. Also added limit by fanart size.
If you are willing to try Big Grin (must use install from .zip)
Download
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
@Pat
You know what? I'm using the original cirrus clock! Could be a reason why i don't see any busy info.
@machine-sanctum
Sure mate, no problem. Thanx ...
  • 131(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213