• 136(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
Bawk Wrote:When trying to set a custom menu entry I get error message "Favourites.xml not found". Is this a known issue? It only appears when using Cirrus Extended V.2 skin, all other skins I try no issue with this. Confirmed Favourites.xml is in my userdata directory. Thank you.

Just tried on dharma, script error but at least i can set favourites. Updated to the latest version! If you're using cirrus extended v2 (svn) try again as i have commited the new version of the script!
Thanx
Yohan Wrote:Sure, dutch translation.
I'll contribute this soon. Not all strings are translated yet, but at least a lot more than the current version. I see it more as a work in progress ;-)

yet something else, the in-progress bar for movies etc, is it the progress of the playlist or something else ?

Great! If you find other missing strings just let me know!
Thanx
butchabay Wrote:I had the same problem once with dharma, untill i've added the sources via file manager.

Not only is this a known bug, it seems it's may not be a bug After all, but instead a new feature.

According to the comments on the git, it seems the team are removing (have removed) support for using USB drives as library storage.

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/3e5a...d06443df7d

Here is my thread reporting the bug/feature...
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=9...post933729

I'm really concerned with that move as my entire library is shared among numerous USB drives.

Here's hoping that change gets reverted back Soon, as until then, xbmc is rendered useless to me without USB library support Sad
Hey pat, i don't think so ... I'm sure they gonna fix it!
USB Drives are still one of the most used media storage, so let's wait and see. If you have double drives showing as i then it isn't that grave, as i have the same and still able to add sources and set content.
The dev who removed the support "Wsoltys" said this:

Quote:Are we allow adding removable drives to our library?

It's that bit that worrys me, as they already removed the support Oo

I can't add new drives, unless I force them manually, however this then causes issues as they displayed twice...

Other issues will include adding/scanning/updating/exporting renaming drives or moving media around the drives etc... I can't knowingly Import my DB into xbmc when I know it will definetely cause me issues Sad

I'm sure they will put the support back in, as it's a glaring omission IMO, but I just hope they do it sooner rather than later so that I can get back up and running ASAP.

I want my cirrus back Laugh
PatrickBateman Wrote:I want my cirrus back Laugh

Just make a printscreen and put it as your desktop background Laugh
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Just make a printscreen and put it as your desktop background Laugh

Well, its better than nothing I suppose Laugh
butchabay Wrote:Just tried on dharma, script error but at least i can set favourites. Updated to the latest version! If you're using cirrus extended v2 (svn) try again as i have commited the new version of the script!
Thanx

Great! loaded SVN and favourites now works perfect which allowed me to set up a custom home button...thank you!

However now I have an issue with navigating between TV Shows and Movies, if I navigate to Movies, back to home, then to TV Shows it shows me Movies, and the same thing if I navigate the other way.
Dharma or nightly?
butchabay Wrote:Dharma or nightly?

That's it! I'm running dharma and I got the svn from passion which looks like a pre-eden version (no library mode button). Just got the dharma svn and it works perfect! Thanks for all you help!

On a side note, I did notice on the pre-eden svn the temperature indicator was gone from the home screen and it's still present in the dharma.
Glad it's working! Oh yes forgot about temp. In dharma, will be fixed!
Thanx
Hey butcha,

A few small minor niggles (I think I mentioned them before thought I'd remind you) Laugh

The new left hand side menu has an issue with the first "highlighted" item in the menu, the white highlight overlaps the top of the menu bar by s few pixels.

When watching files that are not in the library, the "display plot" button does not remove the plot bar. An option to remove the bar completely when playing
files in any mode would be perfect.

Also, their is still a text overlap from the file name and the play/pause remaining time bar etc when watching a movie etc that is. It in the library.

When rss is set to disable, it removes the black bar at the bottom of the screen (obviously) ... However, can we have an option to disable rss but keep the little black bar.
The reason I ask this is a tad OCD but... When listening to music without the Rss feed, the player seems to float a above the bottom of the screen and looks Strange/out of place...
Currently I am editing the rss.xml to contain no feeds or refresh and then enabling rss in the menu. This way I get the cosmetic bar without the scrolling rss text Nod

Other than that, I've not yet tested the other views (going to add some files I to my library this weekend) and will test them and the other incredibly beautiful features you've added over the last few days!

Awesome work bro...
And thanks again for what is, essentially the best xbmc skin available!
- Option to Hide Plot on Info Fullscreen
- Option to Hide Plot on Pause
- Reverted Original Context Menu
- Option to remove Clock and Weather on Home
- Option to Enable Original Cirrus Clock and Weather om Home

Cheers Pat,

rest will follow Smile
I found a couple of problems while browsing videos with File mode. First, all .tbn files are visible. Second, the only option under "Sort By" is "name", there is no "file" / "date", etc. Is there an option to fix? Thanks.

BTW, this might be a stupid question, but what is the difference between the Dharma and Pre-eden versions?
jz1276 Wrote:I found a couple of problems while browsing videos with File mode. First, all .tbn files are visible. Second, the only option under "Sort By" is "name", there is no "file" / "date", etc. Is there an option to fix? Thanks.

BTW, this might be a stupid question, but what is the difference between the Dharma and Pre-eden versions?

1. It's the way it should be, if you have scraped your movies to the library. In the nightly build version you can hide fanart.
2. I have to see if it's possible on skinning level.

Difference: dharma has not all the new features, like global search, watchlist etc.
Other options like dirty regions and changes in the skinning engine are only available on nightly builds!
  • 136(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213