• 141(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
butchabay Wrote:@pat and ghost dog
On the upper right side the space have to be empty if titles or names are long, else it will overlap ... the other problem is that the mpaa rating flags have different sizes.
The only way i see is to use the short versions of mpaa flags and allign them with imdb logo and all the flags.

Yea I think that'll look better, other than that I really like the overall look of that screen Nod

I'm currently trying to dull down those media flags at the moment, I find them a bit bright/loud/White in comparison to the rest of the display. I know we have gold ones, however i think that they too are perhaps very specific on what themes they go with.

I think a charcoal/gun metal grey would look great for the media flags in that new view, they could be added by default into the stone theme if that's cool with you butch (as soon as I finish them that is) Laugh

Until then though, i think moving them nearer the imdb logo would look better, using the smaller mpaa logos, and then centring the poster above the fanart window.

Great work though butch, what a massive improvement that view is Nod
butchabay Wrote:Which rating? Movie rating or mpaa rating? Be sure you don't have disabled mpaa ratings in settings --> extended mod --> movies

i thought here, in compact view, under the selected movie, a IMDB rating in numbers and starts would be nice too.=)

Will weather return in Main Menu soon, with animated widgets and forecast?

Thanks a lot
@butch

Looking over the screen shots again, would it be possible to put the IMDB logo first (farthest to the left) followed by the (small) MPAA Logo and then the flags... This way there is consistency between the logos and colours etc...

Coloured IMDB logo followed by White MPAA followed by White media flags...

Just spit balling though, you've got a great eye for detail and I'm sure youll find a way to make it look awesome bro Nod
Hi guys where is the selection Video add-ons ? when i add video source in home VIDEO menu? pre Eden.

before
[IMG=http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/3733/screenshot001td.th.png][/img]
ImageShack.us]
after
[IMG=http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/8011/screenshot000m.th.png][/img]
ImageShack.us
sorry my english Sad
MarioXD Wrote:Hi guys where is the selection Video add-ons ? when i add video source in home VIDEO menu? pre Eden.

before
[IMG=http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/3733/screenshot001td.th.png][/img]
ImageShack.us]
after
[IMG=http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/8011/screenshot000m.th.png][/img]
ImageShack.us
sorry my english Sad
Videos submenu--> plugins
I may change the string to video addons.
butchabay Wrote:Videos submenu--> plugins
I may change the string to video addons.
ohh thx

spanish string is UTF -8 update please

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1Z3JWN22
LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT ! Smile

Hmm well i don't know Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Love it!
Looks pretty perfect to me. Nice work.
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
Thanx guys, original it looks much better than the screenshots. Smile
butchabay Wrote:Thanx guys, original it looks much better than the screenshots. Smile

is this new fantastic look on the svn repository ?
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
keibertz Wrote:is this new fantastic look on the svn repository ?

Sorry not yet commited, i have to finish TVShows and Epsiode Info first Smile
butchabay Wrote:LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT ! Smile

Ooh, I love it when he gets all alpha male Wink Laugh

Looks great bro, i eagerly await it's realise in the svn so that I can consume it with my eyes in all it's glory Big Grin

Edit:
Butch default skin has an option for "auto update" in addons which you have added, I've just noticed that there is a new "notifications" option as well. Any chance you could add that into the same section.

Cheers,
PatrickBateman Wrote:Ooh, I love it when he gets all alpha male Wink Laugh

Looks great bro, i eagerly await it's realise in the svn so that I can consume it with my eyes in all it's glory Big Grin

Edit:
Butch default skin has an option for "auto update" in addons which you have added, I've just noticed that there is a new "notifications" option as well. Any chance you could add that into the same section.

Cheers,

Sure ... i just push it on my todo list Smile

Cheers
  • 141(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213