• 146(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
Thanks ialad

The Music Video scrapper doesn't seem to handle full length music vids (concerts etc) anyone have success doing this?
@MaxHeadroom
I'm not using music videos aka concerts. But i've read somewhere in the aeon mq3 thread that a concert scraper where released. If i find the link i'll post it.
Thanks Butch

Now that I know what to look for I found here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=909830

JUSt installed so I need to try it out to see how it works.
Sweet!
butchabay Wrote:@MaxHeadroom
I'm not using music videos aka concerts. But i've read somewhere in the aeon mq3 thread that a concert scraper where released. If i find the link i'll post it.

butch, you should know what is in the xbmcnerds-repo :p
No, no, just joking...

The other Max has already found it...

@MH: ping me if you have question regarding the scraper and concerts area...

cheers,
mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
mad-max Wrote:butch, you should know what is in the xbmcnerds-repo :p
No, no, just joking...

The other Max has already found it...

@MH: ping me if you have question regarding the scraper and concerts area...

cheers,
mad-max

Ofcourse, hmm just forgot about it ... When i get time i should put some concerts in my db, actually i access them via file modeSmile
butchabay Wrote:actually i access them via file modeSmile

What a shame Shocked

WinkWinkWink
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Commited Latest Changes to SVN (Dharma and Pre-Eden)

- Added and fixed Weather Changes (WWO, Google Weather and Weather Plus)
- New Strings
- Animations Recently Added Horizontal Layout
- Fixed Bug in Dialog Fullscreen Info for Video Files
- Added Option to Hide Now Playing Video Info on Home
- Bug Fixes General
butchabay Wrote:Commited Latest Changes to SVN (Dharma and Pre-Eden)

- Added and fixed Weather Changes (WWO, Google Weather and Weather Plus)
- New Strings
- Animations Recently Added Horizontal Layout
- Fixed Bug in Dialog Fullscreen Info for Video Files
- Added Option to Hide Now Playing Video Info on Home
- Bug Fixes General

Awesome butcha...

Cheers for that, really looking forward to getting a clean home screen and finally lowering the home menu! Nod

Fantastic work as always butch, sincerely appreciated Nod
maybe i have to reinstall in the SVN Version but at the moment the Submenus dont work at all .... anyone else got the same problem ?

After some research i know that something went wrong during the autoupdate to night and the Version 355 is broken on my HTPC. How can i reinstall from the SVN without loosing my skin settings ?

I am Back on Version 353 and everything look great again ....
But how can i install the Version 355 again ? No intall function in add-on section availible. Or i am to drunken to see it Big Grin
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
keibertz Wrote:maybe i have to reinstall in the SVN Version but at the moment the Submenus dont work at all .... anyone else got the same problem ?

After some research i know that something went wrong during the autoupdate to night and the Version 355 is broken on my HTPC. How can i reinstall from the SVN without loosing my skin settings ?

I am Back on Version 353 and everything look great again ....
But how can i install the Version 355 again ? No intall function in add-on section availible. Or i am to drunken to see it Big Grin

Hey,

If I ever get any issues with the SVN etc I just delete/move the entire cirrus skin folder from my plugins folder and re download the entire skin from the svn agsin Nod

Deleting the folder won't loose your settings or any info as they are kept in the user data GUIsettings.xml ...

Most updates I do, I move my cirrus skin folder from the plugins folder (to elsewhere) and then copy over a fresh SVN version. I do this (which is over kill) to give me flexibility and the ability to roll back / edit /replace things easily should anything go wrong.

Butcha will probably have a better solution, but for me, a quick deletion/removal of everything within the cirrus skin folder, followed by an "update" using tortoise Solvemiami issues I have in a meter or minutes Smile

Edit:
Just re read your post? Are you using the repo to get cirrus or tortoise SVN? If your using tortoise what I posted above is fine, if your using the repo I'm not so sure...
If using one from a repo you just have to have patience until a new version is available.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
@keibertz
I've updated my other machine with tortoise svn (dharma and pre-eden) without problems.
Maybe an error occured while updating? You can take a look in the tortoise log maybe you see something. If you're using the passion repo, you need to wait (should be updated within 24h)
Hey Butch,

I've just updatd to 355 and it seems to have a global light theme. For e.g. in the settings tab I have white writing on the default background so in sections it is white on white.

I have toggled the Light Theme on home and that doesn't change it. What am I missing ( I can't really read all of the options now so I may be missing an obvious setting?
@MaxHeadroom
I think you just need to restart xbmc. I've seen this in several skins, it seems that some textures aren't loaded after an update.
  • 146(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213