• 183(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
My main backdrop is randomly cycling through fanart for a few movies i have locally stored. I also have a giant zip file with thousands more that is used for an addon. Is there any way i can use the pictures from the zip without extracting?
dangerFlakes Wrote:My main backdrop is randomly cycling through fanart for a few movies i have locally stored. I also have a giant zip file with thousands more that is used for an addon. Is there any way i can use the pictures from the zip without extracting?

So far here are supported Formats from the wiki page:

Supported picture/image formats:

CBR/CBZ comic books (RAR/ZIP archives renamed)
BMP picture/image
JPG/JPEG picture/image
GIF picture/image
ICO picture/image
PCX picture/image
PNG picture/image
RAW picture/image
TIF/TIFF picture/image
TGA picture/image
butchabay Wrote:So far here are supported Formats from the wiki page:

Supported picture/image formats:

CBR/CBZ comic books (RAR/ZIP archives renamed)
BMP picture/image
JPG/JPEG picture/image
GIF picture/image
ICO picture/image
PCX picture/image
PNG picture/image
RAW picture/image
TIF/TIFF picture/image
TGA picture/image
Ok, so if I rename it to .Cbr itll work?
Thanks for your help.

Can i put in a request to add zip and rar to be supported also?
dangerFlakes Wrote:Ok, so if I rename it to .Cbr itll work?
Thanks for your help.

Can i put in a request to add zip and rar to be supported also?

What do you mean with request, it's not something the skin can handle.
And why it's bugging you to extract the files from a zip. You just have to do it one time and set the path to that folder.
butchabay Wrote:What do you mean with request, it's not something the skin can handle.
And why it's bugging you to extract the files from a zip. You just have to do it one time and set the path to that folder.

Yes, I know. I was requesting that maybe this could be implemented in the future, possibly. Since cbr files were supported, it seemed doable, but I really have no idea.

I am using the zip for an addon, so I need to keep it zipped. I guess I could also extract the files and keep the zip separate, its alot of space to duplicate.

I was just wondering if it was possible. Thanks for the info.
T800 Wrote:I spent a few days doing my 5000 song collection with mp3tag. I only did 20 albums at a time, then scanned them into XBMC on an iMac to check them. Deleted them from sources, cleaned the library and moved on to the next 20. Every album at least had an image in mp3tag and XBMC when I finished. I added them to my server.
Scannned all of them into my main HTPC and there is images missing!!! Very annoying!!

Hahaha - don't ask me. You have 5000 songs. My library is 8500+ albums (70 000+ songs), many of them one file album (Flac + cue). So I have good organized tree structure. Style -> Artist -> (year - album name). I make scan to download info and images, but when I'm listening Audio - I use file mode to navigate.
Hi butcha, could you please tell us how to use movie as background on home screen? I don't manage to do it and would like to use my HD videohive loop movies.

and also for weather screen on home: in the past once I had CE2 showing weather fanarts instead of movie fanarts. Now I have movies fanarts everywhere, even if I have "animated movies fanarts everywhere" disabled. I must do something wrong. CE2 settings have become so rich (I am not complaining at all, that's cool) it's sometimes tricky to find the right way inside them

I'm not in a hurry for that, just enjoy your diserved week-end!
@N.O.W.A.L.L & Everyone

Started a tutorial thread, first step is done Smile

See here: Tutorials
butchabay Wrote:@N.O.W.A.L.L & Everyone

Started a tutorial thread, first step is done Smile

See here: Tutorials

Maybe best to lock it for your editing/posting only.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:Maybe best to lock it for your editing/posting only.

And how can i do that?
Hi,
have to say this skin is one of the best ones out there.
Got some questions...

Can the position of video osd be changed through editing .xml? I know it can be disabled but I'd like to move it to the bottom (when pressing I f.e.)

I am using horizontal menu (position: screen mid) but would like it to act like Confluence skin (Eden): Arrow Down -> submenus (Title/Genre/Actor/...), Arrow Up -> Recently Added Episodes/Movies
I assume this cannot be done by modifying xml, maybe as an option in the future?

Is there an option to remove watched files from the Recently Added Items in home screen?

I got no Python skills but wouldn't mind editing some commands or sql statements.

Whether or not this can be done, skin is absolutely awesome!

Thanks!
matzer Wrote:Hi,
have to say this skin is one of the best ones out there.
Got some questions...

Can the position of video osd be changed through editing .xml? I know it can be disabled but I'd like to move it to the bottom (when pressing I f.e.)

I am using horizontal menu (position: screen mid) but would like it to act like Confluence skin (Eden): Arrow Down -> submenus (Title/Genre/Actor/...), Arrow Up -> Recently Added Episodes/Movies
I assume this cannot be done by modifying xml, maybe as an option in the future?

Is there an option to remove watched files from the Recently Added Items in home screen?

I got no Python skills but wouldn't mind editing some commands or sql statements.

Whether or not this can be done, skin is absolutely awesome!

Thanks!

Glad you like it, reguarding your requests:

Lowering the OSD: means a lot of work, you have to lower every <posy></posy> in dialogfullscreeninfo.xml and dialogseekbar.xml

Else i've started a thread Old OSD, just in case.

Submenus: Same here, not without modding all the onup and ondowns in IncludesHomeMainMenuHorz.xml and IncludesHomeSubmenuHorz.xml

Remove Watched from recently added: No not possible, devs decided to keep it the way it is.
I've moved some settings from Extended Mod Settings to the Slideout Menu:

Here some examples:

TV Shows

Seasons & Episodes

Smile 
I've not downloaded the skin for a while (as I'm still rocking Dharma on my main machine and just use pre-Eden for writing scripts) so I haven't see the code for the OSD but could it not be wrapped in a group control with all the posx and posy being relative to the group, therefore you'd only need to change the group position...
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
el_Paraguayo Wrote:I've not downloaded the skin for a while (as I'm still rocking Dharma on my main machine and just use pre-Eden for writing scripts) so I haven't see the code for the OSD but could it not be wrapped in a group control with all the posx and posy being relative to the group, therefore you'd only need to change the group position...

Sure, just forgot to mention groups, thanx for your attention Smile
  • 183(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213