• 189(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:Just a question: I really love the extrafanarts functions. I noticed that the speed of fanarts' slideshow vary depending of the chosen view.

I mainly use the Big poster view. There, the first "official" fanart lasts very long, until the slideshow of extras begins.

Could you tell me where I could edit the timing in .xml file(s) to make the slideshow start faster in this view please?

thanks

in MyVideoNav.xml line 68

play with System.IdleTime, set it to 5 and see if you like it.

<visible>System.IdleTime(10) + Skin.HasSetting(ExtraFanMovies) + Container.Content(Movies)</visible>
cd492 Wrote:Any chance to make the LiveTV OSD without the Info smaller? Or can you tell me which line in which file I have to change to do that?

I`d like to remove the red part.

Please post a screenshot, as i don't remember how pvr osd looks Smile

This will be my next step when i get time, rework of PVR stuff.
butchabay Wrote:Please post a screenshot, as i don't remember how pvr osd looks Smile

This will be my next step when i get time, rework of PVR stuff.

I posted one maybe you can't see it, hope this host works.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/64493z.jpg
cd492 Wrote:I posted one maybe you can't see it, hope this host works.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/64493z.jpg

Ok i see, could you switch to slim osd and post a screenshot?
butchabay Wrote:Ok i see, could you switch to slim osd and post a screenshot?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832...001bz.jpg/

This View has the right size but no TV Logo. Another Problem is when I use the slim osd I also have the slim osd in the Movie and TV Show View which I`d like to avoid.
cd492 Wrote:http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832...001bz.jpg/

This View has the right size but no TV Logo. Another Problem is when I use the slim osd I also have the slim osd in the Movie and TV Show View which I`d like to avoid.

Ok. I see what i can do when i get time and pvr working again. Editing isn't that simple, as osd is used for every video content.
butchabay Wrote:Ok. I see what i can do when i get time and pvr working again. Editing isn't that simple, as osd is used for every video content.

Thanks, but no hurry at all take your time.
Just one more Question to the OSD.

What`s the point in hiding the Plot when the size of the OSD stays the same?
cd492 Wrote:Just one more Question to the OSD.

What`s the point in hiding the Plot when the size of the OSD stays the same?

Was a request once, i never hide it.
I think i'm quite happy with the info screen now Smile

Screenshot
Yeah, looks cute. Cirrus is raising quickly on my personal favs skins to use, being at this very moment in direct competence with Nox for the pole position. Of course, this is like watching a movie or a painting in a museum, opinions and tastes are very personal.

I don't know if this was already touched here, but trying to even improve it more, did u ever think about adding those "colorful" icons for the studio logos that i have seen around?
When using Nox, i used to mix those with the default ones Nox came with. Yes, this means i didn't always have color logos ,but also means i had less probabilities of getting a faulty no logo info screen for any movie. And color logos looked really nice.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
I think every skin has his own personal touch and beauty.
The only problem are lags for customation and i that's why we all modders are trying to bring the skin in a certain direction. Glad you compare cirrus with nox, as i always loved aeon skins.
About colored studio flags, yes i'm sure i'll move the flags out of the textures.xbt so everyone can easy add colored studio flags or whatever.
Yeah i know where ur point is heading, and i agree the best option, since it is something really personal, is offering the possibility of doing it myself at home (studio flags i mean), since it is really a personal choice. However, it's not a "vital" thing, i like ur skin just the way it is, and dropping here just every single request each person have would be nearly impossible to satisfy, cos it's impossible u can satisfy every single request ppl have (example "i want that this way" , other person "i prefer it the other way"). U can offer options in the very menus of the skin to a certain point , but at the end, u can't do this with EVERYTHING in the skin (u will have to follow ur own path on this). U and other modders give plenty and even too much support and compromise on helping, changing, improving the skin towards what users want,and this is MORE than enough for me (i tend to imagine u, Big_Noid, and other skinners like very busy guys wearing glasses and having their breakfast next to their PCs, lol). These small lil things (like the studio logos) are nothing but small lil things that users should mod themselves at the end at home. The fact is, u as a user, at home, put the skins in a balance and decide if u love it or not. And Cirrus and Nox are high in MY balance. Not possible to demand more!
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Hi butchabay,

is there a way to distinguish 3D-mkvs from other films in CE2? I've put *.3DBD.* into all my 3D-mkv's filenames. No need for a special-3D-case, but would love to see a 3D-Logo anywhere Blush
snipah Wrote:Hi butchabay,

is there a way to distinguish 3D-mkvs from other films in CE2? I've put *.3DBD.* into all my 3D-mkv's filenames. No need for a special-3D-case, but would love to see a 3D-Logo anywhere Blush

Not yet Smile
  • 189(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213