• 200(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
I need to rework the scrollbars, see my todo list please.
When I click on "Add-Ons" from the main menu it only takes me to the program add-ons. I can get to video add-ons through movies or videos, but wouldn't it be more consistent to have it take you to add-ons root?

Also, global search no longer shows up which may be a problem with dependencies going on right now pre eden.
TeKo Wrote:I have a similar question when I use CH+ and - it scrolls about 10 movies is there a way to change the amount?
i think u can change it with the advancedsettings.xml http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...ttings.xml
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
nchall Wrote:When I click on "Add-Ons" from the main menu it only takes me to the program add-ons. I can get to video add-ons through movies or videos, but wouldn't it be more consistent to have it take you to add-ons root?

Also, global search no longer shows up which may be a problem with dependencies going on right now pre eden.

Yes that's the way it worked and i never changed, it should be Programs.
In dharma you were able to put video addons as favourite but doesn't work on eden. I am thinking to bring video addons and music addons directly to the home menu.
Global search shows only up if it's installed and enabled.
@butchabay:

The correct svn checkout link for cirrus extended should be:
http://repository-butchabay.googlecode.c...tended.v2/,

and not the one mentioned in the 1st post, because that link downloads both cirrus extended v.2 and fusion migma v2.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
bandelguy Wrote:@butchabay:

The correct svn checkout link for cirrus extended should be:
http://repository-butchabay.googlecode.c...tended.v2/,

and not the one mentioned in the 1st post, because that link downloads both cirrus extended v.2 and fusion migma v2.

cheers mate, completely forgot to change it.

Thanx
i see on your own repo rev 415, passion just rev 411. would passion be upgraded or should i use tortoise for your own repo?
Nimo Wrote:i see on your own repo rev 415, passion just rev 411. would passion be upgraded or should i use tortoise for your own repo?

No need, rev 415 is the repo revision not cirrus.
Butch

Since I activated the dreamscene loop video, movies and tv episodes are now looping once completed.

I deactivated the skin setting for dreamscene but the movies and tv episodes are still looping in every skin, is there a way to disable it completely?
Kokonutcreme Wrote:Butch

Since I activated the dreamscene loop video, movies and tv episodes are now looping once completed.

I deactivated the skin setting for dreamscene but the movies and tv episodes are still looping in every skin, is there a way to disable it completely?

You'll need to edit your dreamscene playlist and remove the "repeat all"
aww a new signature for butcha.. just tried Fusion... yuke, what an ugly skin!
butchabay Wrote:You'll need to edit your dreamscene playlist and remove the "repeat all"

Many thanks
N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:aww a new signature for butcha.. just tried Fusion... yuke, what an ugly skin!

A bit heavy yes, but i like it. As said my top 3 skins are aeon nox, fusion and cirrus.
el_Paraguayo Wrote:Day later than promised (blackout!).

Here's the modded code for you, kokonutcreme.

First off, make a backup copy of the imdbrt.xml file in the metadata.imbdrt.com folder.

Then open the original in your favourite editor and scroll down to the "ParseIMDBAusCert" section. My mods are in bold.

Code:
<ParseIMDBAusCert dest="5">
  <RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;details&gt;&lt;mpaa&gt;[b]Australia[/b]:\1&lt;/mpaa&gt;&lt;/details&gt;" dest="5">
    <expression>(?:&gt;\s*Australia:)((?:G)|(?:PG)|(?:M)|(?:MA)|(?:R)|(?:X))(?:&lt;/a&gt;)</expression>
  </RegExp>
  <RegExp input="$$5" output="&lt;details&gt;&lt;mpaa&gt;[b]Australia:[/b]MA15+&lt;/mpaa&gt;&lt;/details&gt;" dest="5">
    <expression>MA</expression>
  </RegExp>
  <RegExp input="$$5" output="&lt;details&gt;&lt;mpaa&gt;[b]Australia:[/b]R18+&lt;/mpaa&gt;&lt;/details&gt;" dest="5">
    <expression>R</expression>
  </RegExp>
  <RegExp input="$$5" output="&lt;details&gt;&lt;mpaa&gt;[b]Australia:[/b]X18+&lt;/mpaa&gt;&lt;/details&gt;" dest="5">
    <expression>X</expression>
  </RegExp>
</ParseIMDBAusCert>

I haven't tested it, but it should work Wink

Apologies for not replying sooner, I applied this and it works a treat. Many thanks
butchabay Wrote:It's the rightlist view, enable it in system --> skin --> view options

Thank you that was it.
I just realized that some show episodes are listed different than others. For example some show episodes are listed like
1. Episode name
2. Episode name

While others are listed as

1x01. Episode Name
1x02. Episode Name

Does anyone know what could be causing this? Ideally I would like all episodes to be listed the same way. (1. Episode name), I'm OCD that way Nerd. All my tv show are broken down by show name -> season#->episode
Am I doing something wrong?
Thank you for all the help I really appreciate it.
  • 200(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213