• 205(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
andersonjacob Wrote:I have an issue with the main home screen. I want to get rid of the weather in the top bar.

I enabled Clean Home (or something like that) which basically removes the XBMC/Cirrus logo from the left. Next, I pretty much disabled all weather add-ons (I think I disabled them all!).

Now, my top bar in the home screen shows the current time, date, and immediately after it shows °F (with no temperature since I disabled weather). I want to retain everything except the °F.

Is there an option for this within the skin? If not, is there an xml (file/line) that I can edit to remove it?

Remove time and weather is an option in skin settings --> home.
Weather is a part of it and i already removed it time ago, i was pleased from several user to bring it back and so i did. I can tell you the file to modify later ...
I would remove the time + weather, but I really like the time + date look. If you can tell me the right file to edit when you have time, I'd appreciate it.
andersonjacob Wrote:I would remove the time + weather, but I really like the time + date look. If you can tell me the right file to edit when you have time, I'd appreciate it.

In Home.xml

Delete this Image Control from Line 1646-1656

PHP Code:
<control type="image">
                <
description>Weather image</description>
                <
posx>375</posx>
                <
posy>-10</posy>
                <
width>50</width>
                <
height>50</height>
                <
aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
                <
align>center</align>
                <
aligny>top</aligny>
                <
texture>$INFO[Weather.Conditions]</texture>
            </
control

Then replace this line 1668:

PHP Code:
<label>$INFO[System.Time]  [color=grey]$INFO[System.Date]  [/color]$INFO[Weather.Temperature]</label

To:

PHP Code:
<label>$INFO[System.Time]  [color=grey]$INFO[System.Date]  [/color]</label

an you should be fine.
It works!
hello,just one question...do you intend to add a poster view for advance launcher?
I found it very nice in fusion but I prefer the home of cirrusBlush

anyway,keep up the good work and thanks!
el_Paraguayo Wrote:Day later than promised (blackout!).

Here's the modded code for you, kokonutcreme.

First off, make a backup copy of the imdbrt.xml file in the metadata.imbdrt.com folder.

Then open the original in your favourite editor and scroll down to the "ParseIMDBAusCert" section. My mods are in bold.

Code:
<ParseIMDBAusCert dest="5">
  <RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;details&gt;&lt;mpaa&gt;[b]Australia[/b]:\1&lt;/mpaa&gt;&lt;/details&gt;" dest="5">
    <expression>(?:&gt;\s*Australia:)((?:G)|(?:PG)|(?:M)|(?:MA)|(?:R)|(?:X))(?:&lt;/a&gt;)</expression>
  </RegExp>
  <RegExp input="$$5" output="&lt;details&gt;&lt;mpaa&gt;[b]Australia:[/b]MA15+&lt;/mpaa&gt;&lt;/details&gt;" dest="5">
    <expression>MA</expression>
  </RegExp>
  <RegExp input="$$5" output="&lt;details&gt;&lt;mpaa&gt;[b]Australia:[/b]R18+&lt;/mpaa&gt;&lt;/details&gt;" dest="5">
    <expression>R</expression>
  </RegExp>
  <RegExp input="$$5" output="&lt;details&gt;&lt;mpaa&gt;[b]Australia:[/b]X18+&lt;/mpaa&gt;&lt;/details&gt;" dest="5">
    <expression>X</expression>
  </RegExp>
</ParseIMDBAusCert>

I haven't tested it, but it should work Wink

Kokonutcreme Wrote:Apologies for not replying sooner, I applied this and it works a treat. Many thanks

The scraper has been updated with the ability to add a prefix before the certification. http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=101...stcount=61

2 days from request in the thread to implementation Wink (i.e. I see some earlier discussion, in this thread, of an 'error' in the scraper. If no one reports it then no one benefits)
mortstar Wrote:The scraper has been updated with the ability to add a prefix before the certification. http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=101...stcount=61

2 days from request in the thread to implementation Wink (i.e. I see some earlier discussion, in this thread, of an 'error' in the scraper. If no one reports it then no one benefits)

Top man Mortstar! Thanks for doing that.
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
Hey Butcha,

I am loving your themed backgrounds - one issue I have though is when adding a new item and background to the home menu it doesn't match your orange theme. Is there an easy way to orange-ify it?
MaxHeadroom Wrote:Hey Butcha,

I am loving your themed backgrounds - one issue I have though is when adding a new item and background to the home menu it doesn't match your orange theme. Is there an easy way to orange-ify it?

Hi Max!

I've created these backgrounds. Are you familiar with PS? So I can post my psd or you send me a picture and I'm going to change it for you...Your call
Hi there!

Butcha, the script for random and last item has been rewrote by mikebzh44.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=122448
Now it's possible to add the last item on home for smartplaylist. I think it could be an nice addition to our favorite skin Cool
GuiZ Wrote:Hi there!

Butcha, the script for random and last item has been rewrote by mikebzh44.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=122448
Now it's possible to add the last item on home for smartplaylist. I think it could be an nice addition to our favorite skin Cool

Sure, i just need to find some time, because there are still a lot of things i need to fix first in cirrus, after that i'll work on it.

Cheers
Fantastic skin! Just switched over from Night.

I use the Rotten Tomatoes scraper instead of the iMDb scraper. Which image would I need to replace to put an RT logo where the iMDb logo is on Movies fanart view?

Also, how do I activate the subtitles button on the OSD?
sourbob Wrote:Fantastic skin! Just switched over from Night.

I use the Rotten Tomatoes scraper instead of the iMDb scraper. Which image would I need to replace to put an RT logo where the iMDb logo is on Movies fanart view?

Also, how do I activate the subtitles button on the OSD?

Subtitle Button in OSD can be enabled System-->Skin-->Custom Menu

About the RT Logo:

Solution: Download uncompressed media folder (see first post). Delete the media folder of cirrus extended v2 and drop the downloaded media folder instead. Now replace imdb-logo.png with your RT Logo(use the same name).

Note: You'll lose your logo once the skin will be updated, so you better keep your media folder backed up somewhere.
I don't know if this is a bug. But i cannot get TV Shows logos. All is missing.
Any suggestions?
takhrai Wrote:I don't know if this is a bug. But i cannot get TV Shows logos. All is missing.
Any suggestions?

It's not a bug. You need your logo.png in your tv show folder and of course selected a View which show logos.
  • 205(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213