• 212(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
keibertz Wrote:There is an option for posters in the scraper settings.
And i think u have to enable banner,jpg in the Skin settings.

I know how to get the posters... the problem is, I can't select the Half Wall option because it doesn't come up on the slideout. I vaguely remember running into this before then finding some odd option I had forgotten to check that made it appear.
sourbob Wrote:I know how to get the posters... the problem is, I can't select the Half Wall option because it doesn't come up on the slideout. I vaguely remember running into this before then finding some odd option I had forgotten to check that made it appear.

Kiosk Mode activated?
The slideout is there. And it has choices for view. Half wall just isn't one of them.
sourbob Wrote:Mine was that way on this skin less than 24 hours ago.

So then it was a personal MOD. Again NO HALFWALL VIEW FOR TVSHOWS in Cirrus Extended V2.
I wouldn't even know how to mod something like that. Was it on Cirrus Extended 1 or something? Maybe I was wrong about what version I was running?

Anyway, my recollection is, last time it wasn't there either, then I changed some setting in an oddball place and it showed right up.
Anyway, thanks for your quick reply. I can get used to banners.

My other question is the "edit library" function? Is that still in development? My XBMC crashes every time I try and use it, usually as soon as I click the button, but never later than when I try and make my first set of changes.
sourbob Wrote:Anyway, thanks for your quick reply. I can get used to banners.

My other question is the "edit library" function? Is that still in development? My XBMC crashes every time I try and use it, usually as soon as I click the button, but never later than when I try and make my first set of changes.

I should remove it as the script wasn't updated for Eden. If an Eden Version will be done i can reintegrate it.
Hi there butcha,

did you already see this?
Would be a nice feature to implement in Cirrus.

THX
Chaos
Chaos_666 Wrote:Hi there butcha,

THX
Chaos

I second this request!
Hello,

I have installed this skin in xbmc windows and also in openelec. I would like to know why the skins look like different.
Confluence for example has the same appearance under the two OS.

Thanking you in anticipation
Chaos_666 Wrote:Hi there butcha,

THX
Chaos

brandonjcreek Wrote:I second this request!

Sure, just give me time, there are other stuff i want to integrate first.

hippo22 Wrote:Hello,

I have installed this skin in xbmc windows and also in openelec. I would like to know why the skins look like different.
Confluence for example has the same appearance under the two OS.

Thanking you in anticipation

Hhmm, screenshots maybe could be helpful.
Trying to get Cinema Experience script working in CE2... seems to just hang. Tested out in T! skin fine. I am using the Eden version of the script provided via zip file on first page of Cinema Forum (v2.0.53) and am using Eden RC1. Can anyone else confirm the issue? I will try to get a debug log up as well.

Thanks!
Cinema Experience was never working fine with this skin for me
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
Going to check.
sglavach Wrote:Trying to get Cinema Experience script working in CE2... seems to just hang. Tested out in T! skin fine. I am using the Eden version of the script provided via zip file on first page of Cinema Forum (v2.0.53) and am using Eden RC1. Can anyone else confirm the issue? I will try to get a debug log up as well.

Thanks!

keibertz Wrote:Cinema Experience was never working fine with this skin for me

Nothing i can find, else i need to change the button ID, but i doubt:

cirrus extended V2

PHP Code:
<control type="button" id="107">
            <
description>Home Cinema Experience</description>
            <include>
ButtonVideoInfoCommonValues</include>
            <
label>Cinema</label>
            <
onclick>Playlist.Clear</onclick>
            <
onclick>Dialog.Close(MovieInformation)</onclick>
            <
onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.cinema.experience)</onclick>
            <
visible>Container.Content(Movies) + system.hasaddon(script.cinema.experience) + !SubString(Container.FolderPath,plugin)</visible>
            </
control

aeon nox

PHP Code:
<item id="4">
            <
description>Cinema</description>
            <
label>$LOCALIZE[31284]</label>
            <
onclick>Playlist.Clear</onclick>
            <
onclick>Dialog.Close(MovieInformation)</onclick>
            <
onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.cinema.experience)</onclick>
            <
visible>Container.Content(Movies) + system.hasaddon(script.cinema.experience) + !SubString(Container.FolderPath,plugin)</visible>
          </
item

Going to take a closer look, maybe debug log would give some more infos.
  • 212(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213