• 213(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
Butch,

Here is the debug log for the Cinema issue:

http://pastebin.com/F5x7DxGf

I messed around with the button id and the order of two commands (playlist.clear and dialog.close) neither made a difference. The attempt was made using movie 30 minutes or less. I notice 2 errors around the time of the attempt:

1. It couldn't find the flatten.movies setting which looks to be a recent addition to Eden (and in addition to the tv.flatten setting)
2. It couldn't open up/find the extrafanart directory of the movie in question (30 minutes or less)

Hope this helps!
sglavach Wrote:Butch,

Here is the debug log for the Cinema issue:

http://pastebin.com/F5x7DxGf

I messed around with the button id and the order of two commands (playlist.clear and dialog.close) neither made a difference. The attempt was made using movie 30 minutes or less. I notice 2 errors around the time of the attempt:

1. It couldn't find the flatten.movies setting which looks to be a recent addition to Eden (and in addition to the tv.flatten setting)
2. It couldn't open up/find the extrafanart directory of the movie in question (30 minutes or less)

Hope this helps!

Problems are multiple scripts. Disable TVTunes and if you're using Moviesets Addon, uninstall it.

Please try it and let me know.
No dice disabling TVTunes and uninstalling MovieSets... I decided to disable ALL my program addons and the script seemed to have made it further (based on debug log comments and the fact that the cursor on the selected movie (12 Rounds) jumped down to the next movie which is common when working)

Here's the debug log:

http://pastebin.com/6GSmscnV
And you still get xbmc hanging?
Yes is still hangs...have to force shutdown/unplug power to get it back.
sglavach Wrote:Yes is still hangs...have to force shutdown/unplug power to get it back.

I'll try something this evening and let you know.
Hi,

@butcha

I seen you added the new "recently added and random items" in Fusion Migma. When do you think we can expect it for CE? Just for information. I know you have a lot to do and i can understand that's not high priority for you...
GuiZ Wrote:Hi,

@butcha

I seen you added the new "recently added and random items" in Fusion Migma. When do you think we can expect it for CE? Just for information. I know you have a lot to do and i can understand that's not high priority for you...

I think should be done in a feew weeks.
Good to hear.

THX in advance
I have to say this skin has really become quite awesome.

There's only two small annoyances I have with it:
- I'd really like an option to retain the old pause/info screen that's still used for music.
The new one is for some reason really distracting to me even with most of the info removed.
Well it would be more bearable if you could remove the director and studio info as well, but I'd still prefer the option of having the old one, if possible at all.
- When using Rightlist, it would be really great if it was possible to disable the menu that asks if you want to play the video in the background or not and go straight to the scrollbar. This may be just me but it has become muscle memory for me to press right to reach the scrollbar, so I'm constantly reaching this menu by accident.
It's also a bit inconsistent with the other views that that have the scrollbar on the right.
I don't mind the scrollbar being on the left, as long as I can press right to activate it. Smile

Maybe some of this is possible already and I've missed it?
There is a thread old osd.
About the scrollbar, i can tell you what to change ...
Quick question

In RightList view I know that there is additional coding required to display the info for the movie sets, but is it possible to rotate extrafanart for movie sets?

The skin only seems to be picking up one fanart, and the extrafanart for the sets is not being cycled
butchabay Wrote:There is a thread old osd.

Thanks a lot, found it. Smile

butchabay Wrote:About the scrollbar, i can tell you what to change ...
Sure, I'd like that.
noner Wrote:Quick question

In RightList view I know that there is additional coding required to display the info for the movie sets, but is it possible to rotate extrafanart for movie sets?

The skin only seems to be picking up one fanart, and the extrafanart for the sets is not being cycled

Don't think it's possible, but if you find a skin that shows extrafanart for sets let me know.
@shado23

Open ViewsVideoRightlist.xml

Line:127

PHP Code:
<onright condition="Container.Content(Movies) | Container.Content(Episodes)">ActivateWindow(1121)</onright

to

PHP Code:
<onright>60</onright
  • 213(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213