• 241(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
hey butchabay, can you increase the upper line for date and time? because its a little bit to short Smile
thx

@butchabay

I am sorry to say that this did not work. Thanks for your help though.............

(2012-08-20, 08:23)butchabay Wrote: You can try doing following:

1. Take an item and add it to favourites (no matter what item) and name it Clean Library for example
2. Put that favourite to home (skin settings)
3. Open favourites.xml in your userdata folder and choose your last added favourite Clean Library and replace it with something like:

PHP Code:
<favourite name="Clean Library">XBMC.cleanlibrary(Video)</favourite

Give it a try as i don't know if it works.

hey,

I just did a fresh jailbreak on my ATV2 using seas0npass. now i'm running XMC 11.0.0 (compiled jul 2nd 2012) on iOS 5.1.1
I've added Cirrus Extended repo from "repository.passion.xbmc.org-2.0.2.zip". now every time i try to install the skin, i get "dependencies not met" error. other skins like aeon nox install just fine without problems. can you guys help me out?
Me German. Me not speach English very ok. ;)
(2012-08-28, 21:41)EvilMonkey Wrote: hey,

I just did a fresh jailbreak on my ATV2 using seas0npass. now i'm running XMC 11.0.0 (compiled jul 2nd 2012) on iOS 5.1.1
I've added Cirrus Extended repo from "repository.passion.xbmc.org-2.0.2.zip". now every time i try to install the skin, i get "dependencies not met" error. other skins like aeon nox install just fine without problems. can you guys help me out?

Try direct download:

http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/Download.....9.628.zip
Hi guys, love the skin I just needed some small modifications to make it fit to my backgrounds, onto my problem:

I already fixed up the movie, tv and music home widget (well, as good as I was able to with my very limited skinning skills) but I got stuck with the weather widget. I tried fiddling around in the Home.xml but somehow I can't find the correct place to change the size of the weather widget. Anybody already tried something similar and can help me out?

That's how the rest of the views look right now:

Image Image Image
(2012-08-29, 09:13)butchabay Wrote: Try direct download:

thx for the support! sadly, it's still not working.

after installing from ZIP, it shows the skin under "activated add-ons > skins", but also shows a "downloading 0%" right next to it. I waited forever but nothing happened. when I tried to select the skin (still in "activated add-ons > skins") I was asked if I wanted to cancel the download. I said "yes" and the skin had been activated and seemed to be installed without error.
I then activated the skin to be used. after that I had a hard time navigating, because many graphics were missing. I retried this after redownloading the zip-file and rebooting my ATV. the exact same thing happened when I tried to install the skin again.

any ideas?
Hi guys,

great skin, works very good!
but how do i map the pause button in my keymap.xml
this does not work:
<keymap>
<global>
<universalremote>
<obc111>Pause</obc111>
....etc
(2012-08-23, 11:42)Nimo Wrote: hey butchabay, can you increase the upper line for date and time? because its a little bit to short Smile
thx

Yes already seen that. Thanx will be fixed.

(2012-08-29, 18:56)ursli Wrote: Hi guys, love the skin I just needed some small modifications to make it fit to my backgrounds, onto my problem:

I already fixed up the movie, tv and music home widget (well, as good as I was able to with my very limited skinning skills) but I got stuck with the weather widget. I tried fiddling around in the Home.xml but somehow I can't find the correct place to change the size of the weather widget. Anybody already tried something similar and can help me out?

That's how the rest of the views look right now:

Image Image Image

You need to tweak around in home.xml. I can tell you what to change when i'm at home.

(2012-08-29, 19:40)EvilMonkey Wrote:

after installing from ZIP, it shows the skin under "activated add-ons > skins", but also shows a "downloading 0%" right next to it. I waited forever but nothing happened. when I tried to select the skin (still in "activated add-ons > skins") I was asked if I wanted to cancel the download. I said "yes" and the skin had been activated and seemed to be installed without error.
I then activated the skin to be used. after that I had a hard time navigating, because many graphics were missing. I retried this after redownloading the zip-file and rebooting my ATV. the exact same thing happened when I tried to install the skin again.

any ideas?

Download the skin and unpack it to your addons folder, not via xbmc but manually. I need to check why it's not working. Maybe problems with xbmc passion repo ?

(2012-08-29, 22:56)basco Wrote: Hi guys,

great skin, works very good!
but how do i map the pause button in my keymap.xml
this does not work:
<keymap>
<global>
<universalremote>
<obc111>Pause</obc111>
....etc

Nothing to do with the skin. Btw Play/Pause is the same button.
@butchabay
when i select the pause button from the osd is works fine.
in the default skin the pause button works fine.
when i enable cirrus, the pause button does not work....

does this provide a clue to anyone?
(2012-08-30, 10:33)basco Wrote: @butchabay
when i select the pause button from the osd is works fine.
in the default skin the pause button works fine.
when i enable cirrus, the pause button does not work....

does this provide a clue to anyone?

I don't think i understand ... you say pressing pause on your remote doesn't work? Or in OSD ?

Again keymaps or remote controls have nothing to do with the skin.

in the cirrus v2 skin: when i select the "| |" symbol from the video osd the screen is paused.
in the cirrus v2 skin: when i press the pause key on my remote the screen does not pause.

this is while watching Live TV (pvr)
(2012-08-30, 15:00)basco Wrote: in the cirrus v2 skin: when i select the "| |" symbol from the video osd the screen is paused.
in the cirrus v2 skin: when i press the pause key on my remote the screen does not pause.

this is while watching Live TV (pvr)
Does it work in other Skins ? I think this is not skin related.
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
Both play and pause button does nothing in cirrus skin while watching LIVE TV.
i'll look into this..
(2012-08-30, 10:28)butchabay Wrote:
(2012-08-29, 19:40)EvilMonkey Wrote:

any ideas?

Download the skin and unpack it to your addons folder, not via xbmc but manually. I need to check why it's not working. Maybe problems with xbmc passion repo ?

still not working. system settings looks the worst. as if background graphics are missing.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/img1399kn.jpg/
@EvilMonkey
That's really weird. You tried to restart xbmc after install? Or switch to confluence and then back to cirrus?
  • 241(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213