• 248(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
Probably cos u hit left or right, and u entered in the scrolling bar. Hit left or right again, till u see the Tittle zooms up a bit, then u will be in "one file at a time" mode
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Hi:

How I can disable the option "HD Movies" in main menu?

I checked the option "Hide Videos" inside Settings\Skin\Home Windows Options\Hide Videos, but the option "Hide HD Movies (Videos - Library)" is inaccessible.
Hide videos will hide the Videos Menu, as it states.
In the same menu u were - settings/skin/home windows options- look for HD movies and hide it.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
(2012-11-14, 15:12)vicmanpergar Wrote: Hide videos will hide the Videos Menu, as it states.
In the same menu u were - settings/skin/home windows options- look for HD movies and hide it.

But this option "HD Movie" is inaccessible.Sad
(2012-11-14, 15:18)helyblackstorm Wrote:
(2012-11-14, 15:12)vicmanpergar Wrote: Hide videos will hide the Videos Menu, as it states.

But this option "HD Movie" is inaccessible.Sad

Weird, i have it hidden, same with Games and Images... might be u don't have any HD movie and that option is not active? I can't tell...
Let's wait for someone else who knows better
HTPC
Is this compatible with beta 1?
the most features are available. i use it with 12b1 git without problems. only DialogExtendedProgressBar.xml is copied from confluence Wink
Hey
just wanted to say thank you for a great skin. In the last few weeks I tested and tried many skins on my MacMini Eden HTPC, and it looks like I am settling on this one. I use it a lot for music, and the zombie osd for music viz is really nice. But also the way you managed to get Fanart, posters, banners and info onto the screen is unmatched in my eyes.
Quick questions: Which repo should I use?
bmc-repository-butchabay or passion.xbmc.repository? Does it matter?

Then:
In the zombie osd, how would one achieve the following:

The area with the red arrows is not really needed here, can I get rid of it?
The artist's name, green arrow, is scrolling, the title of the track, blue arrow, is not scrolling, although it is longer than the space it has. This happens to most of my track titles, since they are very long in Irish traditional music. So if I could gain the space left and right, that would be handy. If that's not possible, how do I make the title of the track scroll? Or can I swap the title with the Artist? That would also be a good possibility.

Next:
If I wanted to add a button to launch EyeTV from the main menu, how would I do this?
In confluence this worked with something like this in the home.xml
Code:
<item id="11">
                    <description>EyeTV</description>
                    <include>BackgroundVarsSearch</include>
                    <label>Fernsehen</label>
                    <onclick>Plex.RunScript(StartEyeTV.applescript)</onclick>
                    <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(noSearch)</visible>
                </item>

Thanks a lot for your help and great work. Very much appreciated.
Dingens
DialogBackground.png caps problem

While modding my CE2 skin using the uncompressed media I stumbled upon a problem with the DialogBackground-texture.
In the code this imageis being referred to both with and without caps: DialogBackground.png as well as dialogbackground.png.
Since linux-based OS'es are case-sensitive, this leads to missing textures, especially when updating from a Windows-pc.

In following files, dialogbackground.png should be renamed to DialogBackground.png:
DialogAddonSettings.xml - DialogAlbumInfo.xml - DialogContentSettings.xml - DialogKeyboard.xml - DialogMediaSource.xml - DialogNetworkSetup.xml - DialogOK.xml - DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml - DialogPVRGuideOSD.xml - DialogSelect.xml - DialogSongInfo.xml - DialogYesNo.xml - LockSettings.xml - MyPVR.xml - ProfileSettings.xml - script-RSS_Editor-rssEditor.xml - script-RSS_Editor-setEditor.xml - script-twc-main.xml - script-XBMC_Lyrics-settings.xml - SmartPlaylistEditor.xml - SmartPlaylistRule.xml - VideoOSDBookmarks.xml - VideoOSDSettings.xml - VisualisationPresetList.xml

skin version is SVN 628
Trying to re-install this skin from the passion repo, but when I install it I get no background textures... It looks just like this guy's problem: link. Since no one else is reporting issues with the passion repo I assume it's something I'm doing, but have no clue what it could be. I've uninstalled, deleted any and all traces of the skin from userdata\addons\ and reinstalled from the passion repo with no luck. Anyone have any thoughts?
I guess your textures.xbt and maybe other texture files are corrupt. Try to download the skin with your browser and unpack the media folder to your HTPC manually.

http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/
That did it. Fixed in under 15 minutes. I love this community! Haha, thanks!
I've just recently discovered this skin and I love it!

Having a problem on Openelec Frodo beta though, everything seems to work as expected except that it freezes when I exit out of TV Shows and I have to reboot to get the system back up - exiting from Movies works fine.

This is the only skin that is doing this on my system. I realise I am running a beta system and therefore bugs are expected, I'm just throwing this out here in case someone else has already seen this kind of thing and happens to have a solution ready to go…

Thanks in advance, and I hope that the skin's developer will be able to find the time/motivation to keeps this skin going for future versions of xbmc.
(2012-11-24, 23:01)Nimo Wrote: the most features are available. i use it with 12b1 git without problems. only DialogExtendedProgressBar.xml is copied from confluence Wink

Mh, is there some newer version that I didn't get then? (I'm on SVN from the passion repo) For me the RandomItems script is throwing up errors, I guess that is a problem with the randomitems script itself since they moved on to skin.widgets as mentioned here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1237628 but shouldn't cirrus extended do the same then? I already tried manually installing the random items script for frodo linked in the same thread but that didn't make any difference, am I missing some fix?

PHP Code:
16:43:23 T:2880412480   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>

Error Contentsargument "value" for method "setProperty" must be unicode or str
                                            Traceback 
(most recent call last):

File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.randomitems/RandomItems.py"line 433in <module>

Main()

File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.randomitems/RandomItems.py"line 77in __init__
                                                self
._fetch_movie_info()

File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.randomitems/RandomItems.py"line 126in _fetch_movie_info
                                                self
.WINDOW.setProperty"RandomMovie.%d.RunningTime" % ( count ), runtime )

TypeErrorargument "value" for method "setProperty" must be unicode or str

-->End of Python script error report<-- 
mpeg*video.png

There's still a problem with the mpeg-vidoe flags in Rightlist View. Kinda stubborn error.

Flag-bitmaps are named :
- mpeg1video.png
- mpeg2video.png
- mpeg4video.png

but they are referred to as mpeg1.png, mpeg2.png and mpeg4.png in the code.

Renaming the flags fixes this error, but the code should be updated if possible.
  • 248(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213