• 250(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
did a few preconfigured suff ... u may take my .xbmc config folder and put in home directory

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/21136636/configs/xbmc.zip

Aeon Nox and Diffuse inside.
(2013-01-03, 03:00)Krautmaster Wrote: .... (the progress bar on movie input was missing but well...) ... else it worked fine / excellent.

You might want to try the fix I posted in post 3722 ;-)

Running heavily modded CEV2 with Frodo beta 3 without any problems, not using live tv however.
Library editor script and random.items script do not work, but that doesn't matter (to me).

thx Wink will try one time
Hi,

I'm using Cirrus Extended V2 with Frodo and so far no problems. However I also have a USB CEC adapter and the skin does not include the DialogPeripheralManager.xml

Has anyone worked on that?
Hi guys,

i'm pretty new to xbmc. So please excuse a maybe-stupid-question but i was not able to find an answer in this thread.

I'm using cirrux extend v2 for 2 days right now. In the Main Menu there are entries for "HD-Movies", "Movie-Sets" and "Games". Is there any opportunity to delete those entries? I don't want to use them!

I checked the Options in System - Skin but there i was just able to add new items to the main menu. Does anybody have an answer for me? Thanks in advance!
u can simply disable them in Skin Settings.
I took some time, but I made almost all changes from the Frodo skinning engine in the Cirrus Extended skin.

For now my tests show, that it's working, but it's not good to test your own changes. So I would like to share this with you to see if it really works Smile

If butchabay has nothing against it, I would post a patch file for the SVN version. So if butchabay gives the "Go", I would post the link.
(2013-01-10, 15:52)paradix Wrote: I took some time, but I made almost all changes from the Frodo skinning engine in the Cirrus Extended skin.

For now my tests show, that it's working, but it's not good to test your own changes. So I would like to share this with you to see if it really works Smile

If butchabay has nothing against it, I would post a patch file for the SVN version. So if butchabay gives the "Go", I would post the link.

Hi, thanx mate. Go for it, any help is very welcome!
Well than, hers the patch http://sdrv.ms/TMHxol
Any comments and bug reports are welcome.

For the record - the PVR part is not done.

Enjoy.
Disable these items in the skin settings, Home Screen options, (or similar, using localised version)
There was an update on the Artwork Downloader execution commands so the skin also needed an update.

Here you will find a zip file with all changes made since Eden on the svn version.
Just overwrite all files in your skin directory and it should work.

There is still some work to do with the new images available in Frodo, but that's the next step.
To make it work you would need to re-download all your artwork (beside extrafanart and extrathumbs) with artwork downloader.

Don't forget you will need to have the service.skin.widgets running.
I will integrate all your and yohans changes, create a new thread this evening, also all dependecies for the actual supported addons.
Thanx again paradix and yohan.
great news
cu
yeah man yeah go on =) fix that PVR stuff plz!!! Great news! Is it possible to have "tv channels" activated when entering live tv by default, not that menu bar on the left?
@Krautmaster
There is a new thread, cev2 isn't supported anymore.
Cirrus Extended v3 (frodo)

• 250(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213