• 38(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
Piers Wrote:Not sure if I am being stupid but is this view available on this version? http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad156...sView1.jpg

Im talking about the second view.

Yeah it is but you have to enable it in skin settings
el_Paraguayo Wrote:If I scan a folder to my library then it gets the appropriate fanart.

If i then switch to file mode then I still see the fanart for the scanned files (but there are no jpg files in the video folder). I assume that xbmc remembers the link between the file and the image.

well no matter what I do it those not seam to work for me Oo not for videos and not for music Sad

here is my log

pls some advice on what to do

thanks
el_Paraguayo Wrote:Butcha,

I've not downloaded the latest update but I've done the conditional weather fanart on the weather screen if you need it.

el_P
Got my machine up and running again (new disk, wasn't forking out for high data recovery).

I've redone the conditional weather fanart on the main weather screen (Butcha, I've sent you a link to the file).
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
Butcha - one thing that slightly bugs me is, on the homescreen the weather condition says one thing (e.g. partly cloudy) but when I go into the weather screen I get a different condition (e.g. partly sunny).

Are the two screens using different weather providers?

I'll probably try to sort this myself soon, but it's low on my list of things to fix at the moment (lots of software to reinstall, tweaks to redo etc on my machine first).
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
Yep

@ el_p
Just an idea ...Maybe the weather on home is the condition of the day and in the weather screen the actual condition.

I've got a new suggestion... Should be great to implement RSS in this way.
It's just a suggestion... But i think it's look great

THX again for the hard work on this amazing skin. And THX El_P for helping Butcha in his work.
I have some questions concerning the way Cirrus Extended with Advanced Launcher.
  • For the extrafanart support. We actually need to create one folder for each game and this folder name must be the same as the item title name (for example "Resident Evil 5"). Is it not better to have these folders named like the started filename (for example "residentevil5" for "residentevil5.iso"). Because depending the data scrapper you use, game title can change ("Resident Evil 5" or "Resident Evil V"). And in this case we need to rename the folder to keep the extrafanart support. Using the filename instead of the titlename will prevent this.

• Concerning the video trailer support, actually, when I start a trailer, the video is playing into background and I need to quit Advanced Launcher to see the trailer. Then when the trailer if finished, I need to go back into Advanced Launcher and reselect the game. Is it possible to start directly the trailer in foreground and keep into Advanced Launcher? Also, is it possible to play the trailer into the fanart windows area? Do I need to activate a specific option?

• Concerning the displayed game studio's logos, is there a way to let the user or Advanced Launcher to use their proper logos (for example into the extrafanart folder into the a dedicated subfolder)? Is it actually possible? If so, how to process?

• Finally there is a small transparency problem this the "view options" menu. It overlay the game information, and make difficult the selection/change of an option :

Thank you for the huge works on this skin. Cool
I've updated the swedish "strings.xml" and here it is. Just replace the one in <skin name>\language\Swedish\

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1M40u3...k&hl=en_US
Cheers Dudes,
back in town ... Smile

Angelscry Wrote:I have some questions concerning the way Cirrus Extended with Advanced Launcher.
  • For the extrafanart support. We actually need to create one folder for each game and this folder name must be the same as the item title name (for example "Resident Evil 5"). Is it not better to have these folders named like the started filename (for example "residentevil5" for "residentevil5.iso"). Because depending the data scrapper you use, game title can change ("Resident Evil 5" or "Resident Evil V"). And in this case we need to rename the folder to keep the extrafanart support. Using the filename instead of the titlename will prevent this.

• Concerning the video trailer support, actually, when I start a trailer, the video is playing into background and I need to quit Advanced Launcher to see the trailer. Then when the trailer if finished, I need to go back into Advanced Launcher and reselect the game. Is it possible to start directly the trailer in foreground and keep into Advanced Launcher? Also, is it possible to play the trailer into the fanart windows area? Do I need to activate a specific option?

• Concerning the displayed game studio's logos, is there a way to let the user or Advanced Launcher to use their proper logos (for example into the extrafanart folder into the a dedicated subfolder)? Is it actually possible? If so, how to process?

• Finally there is a small transparency problem this the "view options" menu. It overlay the game information, and make difficult the selection/change of an option :

Thank you for the huge works on this skin. Cool

Extrafanart:
It's not just for Extrafanart but for extrathumbs and trailer ...
If someone can point me to do it different and help me out, i would be glad to integrate it that way, but i really don't know how to do it. I thought just renaming the folder's name would be easy enough.

Trailer:
Going to test it soon, normaly by pressing down the trailer should appear in the videowindow.

Studio Logos:
If you download the skin separately, NOT VIA REPO you'll have uncompressed textures. See first post.

Media Menu Slideout Background:
Strange, i'm going to take a look ...

Same for you mate, grandious job on Advanced Launcher Smile
butchabay Wrote:Cheers Dudes,
back in town ... Smile
Glad to see you back butch...Hopefully your vacation was fine...

mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
mad-max Wrote:Glad to see you back butch...Hopefully your vacation was fine...

mm

Yo mad max, it was thanx Laugh sadly holidays are always too short Blush
Hope you could enjoy yours too ...

How it's going with your confluence mod ? I'm going to check it soon Smile
yeah, I know what you mean with "always too short"...Big Grin
Same here...but was worth having a timeout...

Confluence MOD reached V0.6 yesterday...made a own thread for screenshots over at the nerds...
waiting for feedback Nerd

cheers,
mm

BTW: Enough OT, BTT! Cool
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
smush420 Wrote:Since updating to version 4, browsing through my list of files in both movies and tv shows is now painfully slow whereas before it was lightning quick, anyone else having this problem?

Edit: The problem only seems to occur in rightlistview and it's actually only a problem in movies not tv shows. It's so fast in every view except rightlistview which is the one I use. Hopefully this will be addressed. Enjoy the vacay butcha!

I can't understand the reason of the slow down, some news about that ?

PatrickBateman Wrote:@butcha

Could you point me to the area of code I would need to amend to increase the size of the selected/highlighted poster in fanart view?

I'd like to play around and see how it looks if its size was increased further Smile

Thanks again,

Enjoy the holidays Smile

Pat~

Hey Mate, you've played around ? If you need help just PM me ...

el_Paraguayo Wrote:Oh. My. God.

Out of the blue - 6 month old primary hard disk has died. Not even recognised in BIOS.

So that's my OS, my MythTV database, my XBMC skin (with my own customisations), my XBMC scripts (again, something that took me about a month to write) - all gone.

Worst day ever. Shocked

(I know it's not a skin related post, but you guys know me now!)

Jo mate, i was shocked as i heard that ... believe me i know how it feels, hope everything is fine again ... thanx for your files, i'll see to integrate them soon ...

JohnVee Wrote:Hey guys, great job you all have done with this skin! I just have a couple questions and a few suggestions. I am using a nightly build of XBMC so some of my issues might be because of that, as I know this skin is not pre-eden compatible yet.

Issues

1. Fanart slide view in movies...When pushing up to get info and extra thumbs, the picture in the video preview window does not fit within the picture frame and overlaps the plot.

2. How do you get the trailers to play within the video frame? Pressing down for the trailer goes to full screen everytime. Is there a setting that I have missed?

3. Weather+ view....Is there a button hidden somewhere to play the local weather video? It is a very cool feature to have if this skin does not have it implemented yet. In the Transparency skin, (since it basically has the same layout for weather+ as this one) there is a button in the lower left side of the maps to start the video.

4. Now playing music fanart on home screen....Is there an option to have the current artist fanart to display ONLY when you are hovered over Music? Right now when you scroll through all the different home menus, the current artist fanart is displayed on each one. It would be nice if it only displayed when hovered over music.

Again great job guys, keep up the good work!

1. Fixed
2. Trailer in fullscreen ? I think this is a nightly build issue ... this skin is not yet pre eden ready

holmen Wrote:Hi. Is it possible to get swedish translation for thees strings (are not translated as of now) Games = Spel, Addons = Tillägg, Favourites = Favoriter, HD Movies = HD-Filmer.

That would be awsome. I really like your mod. I've been playing with it on a test-XBMC but will install it on my ubuntu HTPC when i get home.

You have to take the english string as template, translate it and put it in the language folder ... if you need help PM me ...

Burke Wrote:Sad Can somebody run a little test with fanart, in library and file mode pls. I would like to know is the problem in my system - so I should try something, or is it skin related.

pls and thanks in advance

Going to test it ASAP ...
hello

I finally had time to install and test briefly 2.0.4

not convinced by all the new default backgrounds, but I'm lazy to change them so I'll have to get used to them

Just one thing: in 2.0.4 you said you would fix the bug of trailer tag not appearing over DVD/BD cases.
Well for me, it doesn't work in big poster view.

Also, I will try to send you the updated french strings as soon as possible, but I have ton of works these days

cheers
Hey butch welcome back!

About the trailer problem its to do with the nightly builds i went through it with Showmix what i had to change was this

PHP Code:
<onfocus>XBMC.PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.Trailer],1,noresume)</onfocus

To this

PHP Code:
<onfocus>PlayMedia(&quot;$INFO[ListItem.Trailer]&quot;,1)</onfocus

I cant remember the reasoning behind it

I had a play with cirrus to get it to work but i think the global video window or video window in the view needs to be played with if you don't sort it out i will have a look when i get time but im sure you will figure it outWink
butchabay Wrote:You have to take the english string as template, translate it and put it in the language folder ... if you need help PM me ...

Already done that when not getting the quick response Wink look here if you want to include the updated xml in future releases.

https://docs.google.com/a/brasse.se/leaf...k&hl=en_US
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213