• 39(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:hello

I finally had time to install and test briefly 2.0.4

not convinced by all the new default backgrounds, but I'm lazy to change them so I'll have to get used to them

Just one thing: in 2.0.4 you said you would fix the bug of trailer tag not appearing over DVD/BD cases.
Well for me, it doesn't work in big poster view.

Also, I will try to send you the updated french strings as soon as possible, but I have ton of works these days

cheers

You have another Trailer Flag in Big Poster View with Cases enabled, the Triangle doesn't fit at all so i had to improvise. Just send me the files when you've time ... thanx. About Backgrounds, you can change them via Background Customizer, don't be lazy Smile

ZombieRobot Wrote:Hey butch welcome back!

About the trailer problem its to do with the nightly builds i went through it with Showmix what i had to change was this

PHP Code:
<onfocus>XBMC.PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.Trailer],1,noresume)</onfocus

To this

PHP Code:
<onfocus>PlayMedia(&quot;$INFO[ListItem.Trailer]&quot;,1)</onfocus

I cant remember the reasoning behind it

I had a play with cirrus to get it to work but i think the global video window or video window in the view needs to be played with if you don't sort it out i will have a look when i get time but im sure you will figure it outWink

Yo Mate, thanx for that, but pre eden release is going to delay for now ... want to fix some little bugs and finish all the views first ... I've seen your Showmix 3.0 screenshots and the woody skin rocks !
Cheers ...

holmen Wrote:Already done that when not getting the quick response Wink look here if you want to include the updated xml in future releases.

https://docs.google.com/a/brasse.se/leaf...k&hl=en_US

Great, thanx for translating ... will be in the next update ...
butchabay Wrote:Jo mate, i was shocked as i heard that ... believe me i know how it feels, hope everything is fine again ... thanx for your files, i'll see to integrate them soon ...
Thanks Butcha - back up and running now - just need to redo some of my custom tweaks (mainly MythTV related).

JohnVee Wrote:3. Weather+ view....Is there a button hidden somewhere to play the local weather video? It is a very cool feature to have if this skin does not have it implemented yet. In the Transparency skin, (since it basically has the same layout for weather+ as this one) there is a button in the lower left side of the maps to start the video.

4. Now playing music fanart on home screen....Is there an option to have the current artist fanart to display ONLY when you are hovered over Music? Right now when you scroll through all the different home menus, the current artist fanart is displayed on each one. It would be nice if it only displayed when hovered over music.

Again great job guys, keep up the good work!

I think I said I'd look at these before my machine died.

#3 - don't know, but agree it would be good - I could take a look at Transparency skin to see what it does
#4 - No option at present (I think) - but easy enough to do.

I'm happy to take a look at these - but won't be able to do anything until Sunday (by which time Butcha may have already done it!)
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
butchabay Wrote:Extrafanart:
It's not just for Extrafanart but for extrathumbs and trailer ...
If someone can point me to do it different and help me out, i would be glad to integrate it that way, but i really don't know how to do it. I thought just renaming the folder's name would be easy enough.
I think it may be possible to do this using the ListItem.FileName parameter instead of ListItem.Name. But actually Advanced Launcher do not export to XBMC this parameter (not too long to add it). I have first to check if ListItem.FileName can be used for program addon. Also, I do not know if this parameter is also active for Movies, TV show and music.

butchabay Wrote:Trailer:
Going to test it soon, normaly by pressing down the trailer should appear in the videowindow.
Actually it start into background for me. I always need to go back to home menu to see it.

butchabay Wrote:Studio Logos:
If you download the skin separately, NOT VIA REPO you'll have uncompressed textures. See first post.
I will do that. Thank you.
Angelscry Wrote:Actually it start into background for me. I always need to go back to home menu to see it.

So i suppose you have to check following Settings:

System --> Skin --> General --> Background: Show Background Now Playing Video (disable it)

and

System --> Skin --> Home Window --> Now Playing: Enable Video Window Global

Try this and should be fine ...
Hey Butcha,

Glad your back... Hope you had a great holiday.

I've been away to and so sad its over :mad: However, we are going away again in a few weeks, i feel like i need a rest after the holidays Smile

Small bug i noticed the other day when watching the F1 was that the when "info" was displayed when the video was playing, the nameof the stream overlapped the time and en time etc.. I'll post a screen shot later for you to see if that doesnt make sense Smile

Let me know if there is anything you nee and great to have you back Smile

@el_p
Cheers for the help with the ammendments Smile sorry for my late replys but i too have been soaking up the hot weather and generally being as lazy as possible lol Great to see/hear at the pc/HDD is back up and running Smile

Pat~
Angelscry Wrote:I think it may be possible to do this using the ListItem.FileName parameter instead of ListItem.Name. But actually Advanced Launcher do not export to XBMC this parameter (not too long to add it). I have first to check if ListItem.FileName can be used for program addon. Also, I do not know if this parameter is also active for Movies, TV show and music.

Don't think it's possible to handle Multi Images this way ... thanx anyway Smile

PatrickBateman Wrote:Hey Butcha,

Glad your back... Hope you had a great holiday.

I've been away to and so sad its over :mad: However, we are going away again in a few weeks, i feel like i need a rest after the holidays Smile

Small bug i noticed the other day when watching the F1 was that the when "info" was displayed when the video was playing, the nameof the stream overlapped the time and en time etc.. I'll post a screen shot later for you to see if that doesnt make sense Smile

Let me know if there is anything you nee and great to have you back Smile

Pat~

Yo Pat,

thanx, was a great time enjoying the sea with my family ... glad to see you back here for bug reports Smile

Please post a screenshot, says more than 1000 words

cheers
Quote:Yo Mate, thanx for that, but pre eden release is going to delay for now ... want to fix some little bugs and finish all the views first ... I've seen your Showmix 3.0 screenshots and the woody skin rocks !
Cheers ...

Fair enough Wink

Gotta love bug fixesOo

For me it was a bitch to get showmix up to pre-eden lots of pissing around just because the code is so bizarre dont think you will have as much trouble as i did cirrus has nice code to follow i will try to remember things i changed in case you need a hand when you look at pre-eden.
Hallo i can't update and also cannot download from repo the skin. Starts Downloading and auto-stops in 0%.
avpap Wrote:Hallo i can't update and also cannot download from repo the skin. Starts Downloading and auto-stops in 0%.

Which update ? 2.03 to 2.04 ? Direct link doesn't work ? Going to check it later ...
butchabay Wrote:Which update ? 2.03 to 2.04 ? Direct link doesn't work ? Going to check it later ...

Yes from 2.03 to 2.04. Thanks.
avpap Wrote:Yes from 2.03 to 2.04. Thanks.

Download Link is working, Via Repo something is wrong, i'll have to msg mad max, as he is the repo owner in xbmc nerds ...

Do following:

- Switch to confluence and close xbmc
- Delete skin.cirrus extended v2 or just remove it from xbmc addon folder
- Download cirrus extended v2 (2.04) from HERE:
- Unrar it in your XBMC Addon Folder
- Start XBMC and switch to cirrus extended v2 (2.04)

hope that helps ...
ZombieRobot Wrote:For me it was a bitch to get showmix up to pre-eden lots of pissing around just because the code is so bizarre dont think you will have as much trouble as i did cirrus has nice code to follow i will try to remember things i changed in case you need a hand when you look at pre-eden.

Thanx mate, if i'll get in trouble with pre-eden changes i'm going to msg you ... Smile
butchabay Wrote:Download Link is working, Via Repo something is wrong, i'll have to msg mad max, as he is the repo owner in xbmc nerds ...

should be up and running again...anybody can confirm?

mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
mad-max Wrote:should be up and running again...anybody can confirm?

mm

Not working for me ...
I get 2.03 ...is it still the same repo installer ? very strange ...
strange...take a look in the addons.xml what is the path to the datadir in there?
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213