• 41(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
butchabay Wrote:Hi, i can't understand what you're trying to show. Just some screenshots? Sorry if there is a bug you've found, it should be more specific.
Thanx

sorry abut that was in a hurry. Blush

1. like i wrote before when i swich my music to file view there is no fanart in music, even if fanart is in folders named properly
2. some flags get cut of on some movies
3. there is some text on top of other text (duration and genre)

hope this is better

btw started translation to Croatian don't know when it will be dun but soon I hope.
Burke Wrote:sorry abut that was in a hurry. Blush

1. like i wrote before when i swich my music to file view there is no fanart in music, even if fanart is in folders named properly
2. some flags get cut of on some movies
3. there is some text on top of other text (duration and genre)

hope this is better

btw started translation to Croatian don't know when it will be dun but soon I hope.

Ok, now it's better Smile

1. Don't think it's supposed to see fanart in files mode, it shows only if the artist is in the database.
2. Was already mentioned, there is nothing i can do, all the skins i've tried have 4 or 5 mediaflags shown. Be sure that movie is scraped and named the right way.
3. Haven't coded tv guide myself, maybe branlr can fix that.

Thanx for croatian translation, give me a msg when you're ready.
Smile ok man, shame but the fanart well it looks i will have to sort my music once an for all.

Huh Abut the media flags just the last one gets cut off (aspect ratio if not mistaking), would it not be possible to put hem closer together and/or if needed a bit smaller?

I have a another question - don't know really is it skin related - would it be possible to invoke menu like this for brightness and contrast with key press - I ask because I use thees functions a lot due to differences in rips and I use a remote. It would be nice to press button on remote, then +/1 or something like that? Smile

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/190...esize.png/
I do not know if it was already reported, but all the titles containing comas do not display correctly for program add-ons views (comas are missing). Under other skins the comas are visible :

Image Image
Angelscry Wrote:I do not know if it was already reported, but all the titles containing comas do not display correctly for program add-ons views (comas are missing). Under other skins the comas are visible :

Image Image

Never noticed that, good catch Smile will see if i can fix that soon.
Thanx
Hey Folks...

soryy for the delay...Repo should be fine...I did not find any issue with it, recreated the addons.xml and installed fine from my side...

Please try again...Feedback welcomed!

mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
mad-max Wrote:Hey Folks...

soryy for the delay...Repo should be fine...I did not find any issue with it, recreated the addons.xml and installed fine from my side...

Please try again...Feedback welcomed!

mm

Hey Dude,

please post the repo link you're using ... with the zip file i've posted on the first post it's still not working.

Thanx
http://code.google.com/p/repository-xbmc...loads/list

Eden-Pre for the Nighlies and the not version-marked for dharma...

BTW: What you can try...rename your xbmc folder in "appdata" and install the repo...there are severe issues with the cache...

we had this over at the nerds when we established the repo...
mad-max Wrote:http://code.google.com/p/repository-xbmc...loads/list

I have installed the above repo for nightlies. In the skin section , Cirrus extended 2.04 is showing. Is this skin on the repo compatible with nightlies.
Also, is BDC 2.6 compatible with Xbmc nightlies on Win 7.
I'm using Nightlies on Windows 7.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Hi bandelguy...

no, this version is not fully compatible with the nightlies...most things might work, but no guarantee!

Maybe butch can tell us, when eden-pre will be supported...

mm
bandelguy Wrote:I have installed the above repo for nightlies. In the skin section , Cirrus extended 2.04 is showing. Is this skin on the repo compatible with nightlies.
Also, is BDC 2.6 compatible with Xbmc nightlies on Win 7.
I'm using Nightlies on Windows 7.

Please read first post ... cirrus extended v2 DHARMA !!!

mad-max Wrote:http://code.google.com/p/repository-xbmc...loads/list

BTW: What you can try...rename your xbmc folder in "appdata" and install the repo...there are severe issues with the cache...

we had this over at the nerds when we established the repo...

What do you mean with: BTW: What you can try...rename your xbmc folder in "appdata" and install the repo...there are severe issues with the cache... Huh

- Still same problem with Dharma Repo
- With Pre eden Repo i see downloading ... but remains on 0% after 1 minute or so it switches back and ... nothing Huh

What i've done is:

Deleted all xbmc nerds packages in appdata
Deleted addons.db in Appdata/Database

any other suggestions ? I'm going crazy ... Smile
butchabay Wrote:What do you mean with: BTW: What you can try...rename your xbmc folder in "appdata" and install the repo...there are severe issues with the cache... Huh

Just try to rename the folder xbmc in "%APPDATA%"...there must be something cached besides the addons.db...

mm
mad-max Wrote:Just try to rename the folder xbmc in "%APPDATA%"...there must be something cached besides the addons.db...

mm

I don't get you mate ... i have to rename XBMC to APPDATA Huh
No problem butch..here's my hand:

As you're running on windows, open your explorer, click in adressbar and type in "%APPDATA%" (without quotes)
You should be then in "C:\Users\butch\Appdata\Roaming" assuming this is win7...
Therein is the folder xbmc...rename this one...e.g. xbmc_2 and restart xbmc...
then install the repo and try downloading the skin...

mm
mad-max Wrote:No problem butch..here's my hand:

As you're running on windows, open your explorer, click in adressbar and type in "%APPDATA%" (without quotes)
You should be then in "C:\Users\butch\Appdata\Roaming" assuming this is win7...
Therein is the folder xbmc...rename this one...e.g. xbmc_2 and restart xbmc...
then install the repo and try downloading the skin...

mm

Ok, now following ...

It's working now, but only with the pre eden repo, dharma repo still not working ... something i've noticed is there is no icon of cirrus extended v2 showing on the dharma repo ...
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213