• 68(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
keibertz Wrote:mm do u update both repos Dharma and Eden ?
Yes, I do Laugh

cheers
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
ady199 Wrote:Sorry about this but I've found a problem on my ATV 2

I have coverflow enabled for my movies collection and its now really, really slow at displaying the cover art................

Is there anyway that I can sort this or can I re-install V2.04?? as I never had any issues with that release

Sure, i can give you the link ... one thing you could try is to disable fanart and try again. I've made some changes on all the views and tested with my win7 test machine and was fast as hell. So i don't know what's causing this slow down ... if the majority will report slowdowns in general i'll go and put it the old way. But as said, on my machine all the views are faster than on 2.04.

Anyway here is the link to 2.04 Dharma Download
butchabay Wrote:Sure, i can give you the link ... one thing you could try is to disable fanart and try again. I've made some changes on all the views and tested with my win7 test machine and was fast as hell. So i don't know what's causing this slow down ... if the majority will report slowdowns in general i'll go and put it the old way. But as said, on my machine all the views are faster than on 2.04.

Anyway here is the link to 2.04 Dharma Download

Many Thanks - will this version 2.04 work on Eden as well?

Thanks in advance
ady199 Wrote:Many Thanks - will this version 2.04 work on Eden as well?

Thanks in advance

No 2.04 was never released for nightlies ...
butchabay Wrote:No 2.04 was never released for nightlies ...

Weird - that's what I've been running it on - I've had no issues whatsoever
is there a XBMC Eden Version for ATV2 available ?
newer saw something like that ...
ady199 Wrote:Weird - that's what I've been running it on - I've had no issues whatsoever

If you were using all the functions and featured, you would see many bugs. Which build are you running? After switching to pre eden build you've done a clean scan of your database? I don't have atv2 so i'll never be able to reproduce your issues. Just give me more infos ... So i can try to help out. Anyone else having problems on atv2 ?
keibertz Wrote:is there a XBMC Eden Version for ATV2 available ?
newer saw something like that ...

Hmmm, if your information is right i can't understand how people are able to download a nightly build skin!
Hey butcha,

First of all, gotta say Shocked

It's gorgeous... Such great work and so pleased with the new additions. El_p's script is fantastic and works amazingly well... It's awesome! NOWALLs files are gorgeous and give a very elegant look and feel and of course your coding and art work has brought this bang up to date with an incredible new look/feel Nod

I love the new black background when no fanart etc is available, much much nicer to look at. Big thumbs up. It seems the bug for long named items not in the library has been fixed too. At leeast it is here Nod F1 name shows correctly on the iplayer.

So many great bug fixes and features, great work bro... Much appreciated.

I've have got a few small issues that I found and thought I'd Let you know

Watched overlay in tv series is not showing.
I'm having to fall back to the old overlay (the tick) which in all fairness is the one I prefer and the one that I actually use anyway Laugh but just thout I'd mention that the watched overlay bug is apparent for me on 2.0.5.

El_p's scrip slightly covered the time and date on the top of the screen when active. Can this be reduced slightly to sit level with the bottom of the time and date bar that covers the top of the screen (horizontal view)

Addons... I would like to change the "background" when viewing "addons" currently when "addons" is selected/clicked on (from the home screen)... it shows an "apps" type wallpaper in the background, however I'd like to change this to suit the rest of my skin, how can i do this as it's not changeable via the background changing menu option? I'm happy to just overrite the file, but which file is it Big Grin

Could you possible send the file over for removing the "recently added window" while still allowing me access to the "latest episodes" section.

Xbmc 10.1 dharma
Cev2 2.0.5
Deleted GUI settings and did a full clean install of the new skin

Other than that... This is awesome and loving the new look and feel of the skin. It's magnificent!
@keibertz
So what now ? Smile
PatrickBateman Wrote:Hey butcha,

It's gorgeous... Such great work and so pleased with the new additions. El_p's script is fantastic and works amazingly well... It's awesome! NOWALLs files are gorgeous and give a very elegant look and feel and of course your coding and art work has brought this bang up to date with an incredible new look/feel

I love the new black background when no fanart etc is available, much much nicer to look at. Big thumbs up. It seems the bug for long named items not in the library has been fixed too. At leeast it is here F1 name shows correctly on the iplayer.

I'm having to fall back to the old overlay (the tick) which in all fairness is the one I prefer and the one that I actually use anyway Laugh but just thout I'd mention that the watched overlay bug is apparent for me on 2.0.5.

El_p's scrip slightly covered the time and date on the top of the screen when active. Can this be reduced slightly to sit level with the bottom of the time and date bar that covers the top of the screen (horizontal view)

Addons... I would like to change the "background" when viewing "addons" currently when "addons" is selected/clicked on (from the home screen)... it shows an "apps" type wallpaper in the background, however I'd like to change this to suit the rest of my skin, how can i do this as it's not changeable via the background changing menu option? I'm happy to just overrite the file, but which file is it Big Grin

Could you possible send the file over for removing the "recently added window" while still allowing me access to the "latest episodes" section.

Xbmc 10.1 dharma
Cev2 2.0.5

Other than that... This is awesome and loving the new look and feel of the skin. It's magnificent!

Yo mate ! Glad you like it ... i know what it means Laugh
Thanx for the bug report of watched overlay, i'm still not happy with the episode view, i'm going to code a new one from scratch, so it will be a unique separate view ...

The black background was an idea to improve the speed of transitions between image fading. When scrolling through library mode now you have a nicer fading between the fanarts, earlier the default video background was always showing between fading, so i changed a lot of code to have this nice transition.

About backgrounds for addons ... hmm i don't know which one you mean, but you could take a look in the background folder and just rename with a new one.

For the widget i'll tell you which lines to remove and i hope now i get time to make the covers bigger in fanart view (as promised) Smile

You've tried the option Custom Random Fanart on home ?

Cheers ...
butchabay Wrote:Hmmm, if your information is right i can't understand how people are able to download a nightly build skin!

Perhaps something has been lost in translation here.

Pre-Eden builds for ATV2 are available here: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/darwin/atv2/

I can't get the skin to install properly on mine, however.

I downloaded your 2.0.5 update from your Mediafire link
butchabay Wrote:If you were using all the functions and featured, you would see many bugs. Which build are you running? After switching to pre eden build you've done a clean scan of your database? I don't have atv2 so i'll never be able to reproduce your issues. Just give me more infos ... So i can try to help out. Anyone else having problems on atv2 ?

Hi the nightly build I'm running on my ATV is:-

Platform: Mac OS X (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1). Built on Aug 28 2011 (Git:20110827-639950e)

As I said, I've been running V2.04 without problems...Big Grin

I've just installed V2.05 again and definite problems with slow fanart.

How can I do a clean scan of my database??

Thanks again
PatrickBateman Wrote:Hey butcha,

It's gorgeous... Such great work and so pleased with the new additions. El_p's script is fantastic and works amazingly well... It's awesome! NOWALLs files are gorgeous and give a very elegant look and feel and of course your coding and art work has brought this bang up to date with an incredible new look/feel Nod

I love the new black background when no fanart etc is available, much much nicer to look at. Big thumbs up. It seems the bug for long named items not in the library has been fixed too. At leeast it is here Nod F1 name shows correctly on the iplayer.

Xbmc 10.1 dharma
Cev2 2.0.5

Glad to hear the script is working for you.

As for it covering the background, that's not the script, it's the dialog windows that are set by the skin. Up to Butcha whether he wants to change anything.
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
el_Paraguayo Wrote:Glad to hear the script is working for you.

As for it covering the background, that's not the script, it's the dialog windows that are set by the skin. Up to Butcha whether he wants to change anything.

NO ! Laugh
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213