• 99(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
butchabay Wrote:Yep commited for Dharma and preEden right now Smile

Many Thanks - this Skin is quite simply 'Awesome'
butchabay Wrote:Yep commited for Dharma and preEden right now Smile

I've just updated and I'm still getting the old 'Latest Movies' view on the main menu screen..........do I have to do anything to enable the new view??

I just copied the file IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml over to the 720p folder
(I'm running this on an ATV 2 - preEden)
ady199 Wrote:I've just updated and I'm still getting the old 'Latest Movies' view on the main menu screen..........do I have to do anything to enable the new view??

I just copied the file IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml over to the 720p folder
(I'm running this on an ATV 2 - preEden)

Hmmm ? Copied ? Why ?
Which new view you are talking about ?
You still have to press up or right to enter ... nothing changed just some layout tweaks
butchabay Wrote:Modified Recently Added: Only for preEden, Dharma will follow soon also the music and addons section.

I want the view of the 'Recently Added' movies to be the view as shown above - however I'm still getting 'Latest Movies' shown.

I'm use XBMC on an ATV 2 so I have to manually copy over the updated files from SVN onto my ATV 2.
You mean the old recently added layout ? Please post a screenshot.
What you're saying is not possible.
butchabay Wrote:You mean the old recently added layout ? Please post a screenshot.
What you're saying is not possible.

Hi,

Don't know how to take screenshots on ATV 2, so I've taken a picture with my iphone

This is a snapshot of my 720p folder on the ATV 2 - (doesn't show all the files in the folder but the latest ones - going back to 21/9/11)

ady199 Wrote:Hi,

Don't know how to take screenshots on ATV 2, so I've taken a picture with my iphone

This is a snapshot of my 720p folder on the ATV 2 - (doesn't show all the files in the folder but the latest ones - going back to 21/9/11)

This is the horizontal Layout. You have to disable it in Settings, so you'll have the old one again.

Update first, i've commited some corrections right now.
butchabay Wrote:This is the horizontal Layout. You have to disable it in Settings, so you'll have the old one again.

Update first, i've commited some corrections right now.

Ok, I've now got the old Recently added box - I've updated the files from the SVN but I'm still getting the same recently added box - what do I do now?

Thanks in advance
it would be perfekt if i could switch from the horizontal Layout to the new one by click on the info button from my Harmony. (Info button = Moviedetails)
For me the horizontal Layout is perfekt for the overview. But if i wanna know some details from the movie i wanna see the new Version.
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
ady199 Wrote:Ok, I've now got the old Recently added box - I've updated the files from the SVN but I'm still getting the same recently added box - what do I do now?

Thanks in advance

On pressing "up" twice ...
butchabay Wrote:On pressing "up" twice ...

Apologies - it works perfectly...

Thanks so much for the awesome additions
keibertz Wrote:it would be perfekt if i could switch from the horizontal Layout to the new one by click on the info button from my Harmony. (Info button = Moviedetails)
For me the horizontal Layout is perfekt for the overview. But if i wanna know some details from the movie i wanna see the new Version.

Don't know if it's possible, i'll see if i find a solution, maybe by pressing "up". I agree, would be a nice addition indeed.
ady199 Wrote:Apologies - it works perfectly...

Thanks so much for the awesome additions

It was always that way! Smile i just made some cosmetics and added latest albums and random addons.
butchabay Wrote:Don't know if it's possible, i'll see if i find a solution, maybe by pressing "up". I agree, would be a nice addition indeed.

not a global solution, but could you not edit your keymap to toggle the appropriate setting?
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
el_Paraguayo Wrote:not a global solution, but could you not edit your keymap to toggle the appropriate setting?

I first have to try to get it work, and then i think should be possible to add a keymap to that window.
  • 99(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213