• 220(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
Uh lala, love the viewtype, and how it looks for movies, with the info, the disc art, logo, and even that small window for the trailer!!!!! I want it!!! Tongue
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2012-04-05, 09:44)butchabay Wrote: All credits to jugger75 for creating this wonderful view and for all his help ! will be in the next release of cirrus extended v2 and cirrus extended light !

Enjoy Big Grin

Youtube Preview

When oh when ?
I don't know why, but i have a problem with the recently added script. I had items yesterday in the home menu layout and it's empty again today... The same when i set again my playlist in custom setting... Very strange
Don't think it's a skin problem, what if you try another skin? Try with aeon nox else you should post a log file in the respective script thread. You have xbmc eden 11 installed?
Yep. Fresh install. I 'm going to try Aeon Nox and ask to mike on passion Xbmc forum.
Another question, you have watched movies in your playlist? Because it's supposed only to show up unwatched movies!
Ok i think it's that because i have only watched movies.
Is there a way to show the recently added included the recently and watched movies? When i add a movie or an episode i watch it immediatly...
On general movies and TVshow it shows all the recently added even it's already watch.
Yes you can change it by editing home.xml, i can post the changes later.
But recently added unwatched makes more sense. Smile
Thx Butcha. That's why I really love this skin. You're always here for helping users.
Wow! I love the new view of Jugger and Butcha!

and the new function of the DVD popping out of the case (it is new right?)
Quote:All credits to jugger75 for creating this wonderful view and for all his help ! will be in the next release of cirrus extended v2 and cirrus extended light !
Is a new release out there Huh
Not yet, in about 1 or 2 weeks.
Commited to SVN

- Cosmetics
- Support for Season Thumbs 16:9 and Season Banners in Fanart View (Artwork Downloader)

(2012-04-09, 21:34)butchabay Wrote: Commited to SVN

- Cosmetics
- Support for Season Thumbs 16:9 and Season Banners in Fanart View (Artwork Downloader)

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PhIS2.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/e4Vl0.jpg[/IMG

WOW!
(2012-04-06, 23:50)GuiZ Wrote: Ok i think it's that because i have only watched movies.
Is there a way to show the recently added included the recently and watched movies? When i add a movie or an episode i watch it immediatly...
On general movies and TVshow it shows all the recently added even it's already watch.

Ok, open home.xml and change lines 5-11 (remove unwatched=True)

example from:

PHP Code:
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.randomandlastitems)">XBMC.RunScript(script.randomandlastitems,type=Movie,unwatched=True,limit=10,method=Last,playlist=$INFO[Skin.String(Menu_Custom4_Path)],menu=Menu1)</onload

example to:

PHP Code:
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.randomandlastitems)">XBMC.RunScript(script.randomandlastitems,type=Movie,limit=10,method=Last,playlist=$INFO[Skin.String(Menu_Custom4_Path)],menu=Menu1)</onload

(2012-04-09, 22:16)cd492 Wrote:
(2012-04-09, 21:34)butchabay Wrote: Commited to SVN

- Cosmetics

WOW!

Thanx Big Grin

• 220(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213