• 224(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
Thanx! Damn Top250 Flag Smile
Request/Suggestion

If it can be done. Add "season1-banner.jpg" "season2-banner.jpg" to the episode level of TV Shows

Might have to move some things around to make it look nice. I Will let you figure that one out Cool
I need this in my life, what am i missing? Is this capable of being displayed right now?
Read the first post please. You need to have the svn version of the skin or wait for release.
Hey Butchabay,

Sorry to keep pestering, I can see you are a very busy man..

Do you know of a way to set the Right list as the default view for all views in all subfolders of any area in cirrus?

Many thanks

Will
Example?
I am using the [svn] version and have gone through the OP 100 times. I am not sure how to get this look:

Image.

I have gone through the skin settings and I guess I am just not sure what option enables that layout. I just have vertical lists when I go into movies or tv shows. I have also never seen the skin update, unless it does it in the background. When I right click on the skin and try to update theres never an update available. I am pretty sure im missing something rather simple, I just do not know what it is. I can post a screenshot of what I have if that helps.

Edit**

Here is a screenshot of what one of my movie lists look like, but all media lists look this way.

Sorry for the odd white on there, my resizing "skills" are pretty fail I guess.
1. This View is named "Moviesets Fanart" That layout is for Moviesets,you need to install Moviesets Addon else it won't show.
2. Assuming you're using tortoise SVN, be sure you have the correct checkout adress:

Rightclick --> TortoiseSVN Checkout

PHP Code:
https://repository-butchabay.googlecode.com/svn/branches/eden/skin.cirrus.extended.v2 

3. Check Revision Number (should be REV595)

4. Skin Settings: Enable the Views in View Options

5. Last possibility Install xbmc passion repo and install svn version from there.

Edit: Just now i've seen your screenshot, you can't switch views by pressing left and activate slideout menu?
lmao I knew it. Your edit was exactly the case. I have only used XBMC for basic purposes so I have never gone into that slideout menu and changed anything. Thank you butchabay and sorry for being a PITA.
Take it easy Smile

Important you can enjoy it ...
Skin is awesome I love the views! Only thing missing for me is some kind of 3D overlay. Any chance we may see something for us 3D guys maybe similar to the MQ3 3D overlay?

Could be something i'll add in future ... Pushing your request on the list.
Please don't expect this will happen soon, as i need someone with gfx skills to create 3D flags fitting the look of the skin first ...
I used Cirrus ext v2 for a long time with no problems. Since Eden every time I use this skin XBMC freezes and have to exit through task manager. It will work anywhere from a few minutes to a couple of hours before freezing. I have been having to use other skins for the last several months, and have had no problems with them. I have uninstalled XBMC completely and did completely new installation but the problem persists. Thought I would check to see if anyone has any good suggestions to get this skin to work. I would really like to use this skin again as it is by far the best one out there.
Attached is my latest debug log.

http://pastebin.com/8g1fX34Z
Skin version?
Sorry, that would be version 2.0.9.592
  • 224(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213