• 228(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
Thanx, i know about peripherals settings, something i have to keep in mind, else i'm just going to copy confluence's xml to cirrus.

xbmc 12a2 ae Huh Smile
latest nightly from today with audio engine Wink its a great new part
Just wanted to drop by and say I found a bug.

When browsing at the TV Season level with the new "jugger75" view, The images for "season0-landscape.jpg" and "season0-banner.jpg" (also known as "Specials") are not displayed.

Also I have noticed that some of the UK Movie ratings flags are not showing on the new "jugger75" view.

And one more thing. I seem to have an overlapping brown box over the "Plot" box when video is being played. I have a feeling this is meant to houses the video playback when not in "Full Sceeen".

Anyway. Keep up the good work. This new view type is EPIC win Source
(2012-05-11, 03:27)Oddsodz Wrote: Just wanted to drop by and say I found a bug.

When browsing at the TV Season level with the new "jugger75" view, The images for "season0-landscape.jpg" and "season0-banner.jpg" (also known as "Specials") are not displayed.

Also I have noticed that some of the UK Movie ratings flags are not showing on the new "jugger75" view.

And one more thing. I seem to have an overlapping brown box over the "Plot" box when video is being played. I have a feeling this is meant to houses the video playback when not in "Full Sceeen".

Anyway. Keep up the good work. This new view type is EPIC win Source

Don't think it's a skin issue, if it shows season1-landscape.jpg it should show season0-landscape.jpg aswell.

Never used UK Rating, so if you say it's only not show in the new view i need to check it, but i doubt.

Overlapping Brown box ? Please a screenshot.

(2012-05-11, 08:57)butchabay Wrote: Don't think it's a skin issue, if it shows season1-landscape.jpg it should show season0-landscape.jpg aswell.

Never used UK Rating, so if you say it's only not show in the new view i need to check it, but i doubt.

Overlapping Brown box ? Please a screenshot.

Here is the screen shot., I forgot to post it before.

Only shows up if you are playing video or audio and you are not in "Full Screen"

Things to note. This may look a bit wack as I run a 16x10 screen and refuse to have silly back bars top and bottom (one day somebody will make a 16x10 format skin, One day)

Also you will see that I worked out why the UK Age ratings are not showing up. Seems that the call for them to be displayed points to a different folder than the rest of the views (UK Flaggings work fine in the rest of the views in this skin) . I Copied them to the folder that the skin calls for and now they work. I have a feeling that this is just a typo error and you will see it and fix it easy in the next release

First of all, this skin is amazing!! Big Grin

The only thing I prefer at old standard cirrus skin, is the main menu.

I find this looping effect, on this "Cirrus Extended v2", a little confusing, so i was wondering if you could add a way to switch back to the old mainmenu?

Thanks! Blush
Yeah Baby...V2 released
@Oddsodz
Completely missed your post sorry Smile
I'm going to fix it asap.
(2012-05-12, 20:26)butchabay Wrote: @Oddsodz
Completely missed your post sorry Smile
I'm going to fix it asap.

Hey, No hurry. All in good time.
Coming along with the next commit:

Movie Logo View

WOW nice. but now i must separate every movie Wink
That's the deal Smile not only for logos, extrathumbs, extrafanart, disc.png ... too
Wow awesome !

Could you do the same for the rightlist view like the TV Shows Logo Rightlist view..... ? or does it take to much time....
That will be the next step Smile
Here a preview:

• 228(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213