• 238(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
(2012-08-01, 20:56)Coson Wrote: Hi Guys,

nice work with the skin. Please continue the good work. I have a little question. I switched from Dharma to Eden today and I also switched from Cirrus Extended 1.7 to 2.0.9. Now I realized that in the new version there is a certain overlay on the backgrounds. The backgrounds are much darker then before. Can I change this? I would like to have it like before. Just having the pictures without the dark overlay.

Thanks,
Coson

When browsing your library, go to views options and uncheck "Dim Background"
(2012-08-01, 21:02)N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:
(2012-08-01, 20:56)Coson Wrote: Hi Guys,

nice work with the skin. Please continue the good work. I have a little question. I switched from Dharma to Eden today and I also switched from Cirrus Extended 1.7 to 2.0.9. Now I realized that in the new version there is a certain overlay on the backgrounds. The backgrounds are much darker then before. Can I change this? I would like to have it like before. Just having the pictures without the dark overlay.

Thanks,
Coson

When browsing your library, go to views options and uncheck "Dim Background"

I don`t mean in library mode. The Main menu backgrounds are darker then before. I copied my backgrounds from my old installation where they were bright and now they are pale and dark. There is a dark transparent overlay on them.
Just waiy for official release or download the svn version from the passion repo, as there is a bugfix for the dimmed background on home.
Hi,
I have been recently looking for a PsuedoTV friendly skin and have stumbled upon Cirrus Extended V2. I must say I have been VERY impressed. This skin is simply beautiful. Well done to all involved! Big Grin
..However I have a problem with the PTV skin, there seems to be 2 skins present.

This appears when I switch channels, how do I get rid of the blue default skin underneath?
I downloaded Cirrus from the Passion repo.
@Rastan
Glad you like it mate ...

Reguarding your problem:

It's happening while you press i for infoscreen or while changing channels? Haven't testet latest ptv, but what you can try to do is:

Go to your addon folder and open script.pseudotv folder, inside you'll see resources --> skins -->
rename: skin.cirrus.extended to skin.cirrus.extended.v2 and see what happens.

@Rastan

i had the same issue, but you can remove the info panel (blue one) from the PTV menu.
go to the add-on setting and you can choose not to show the info from PTV you will only get the one from the skin then.
(2012-08-07, 11:36)Abulrock Wrote: @Rastan

i had the same issue, but you can remove the info panel (blue one) from the PTV menu.
go to the add-on setting and you can choose not to show the info from PTV you will only get the one from the skin then.

Thanx for the info ...
Thanks for the reply guys. I have been trying your suggestions with mixed results.

(2012-08-07, 11:21)butchabay Wrote: @Rastan
Glad you like it mate ...

Reguarding your problem:

It's happening while you press i for infoscreen or while changing channels? Haven't testet latest ptv, but what you can try to do is:

Go to your addon folder and open script.pseudotv folder, inside you'll see resources --> skins -->
rename: skin.cirrus.extended to skin.cirrus.extended.v2 and see what happens.

When I tried renaming the folder to "skin.cirrus.extended.v2" nothing happened. I then tried renaming it to "skin.cirrus.extended.v2.svn" which made PTV refuse to start up. The screen just stays black. I then switched skins to Confluence to see if it was a skin or addon issue. PTV loaded up normally when using Confluence.

(2012-08-07, 11:36)Abulrock Wrote: @Rastan

I tried this and it does work. However it doesn't completely cure the issue.

This is fine - Screenshot of changing channels

Also fine - Screenshot of pressing "M" Key

However the blue default skin reappears - Screenshot of Pressing "I" key

Confused

Hello,

Thanks for this great work

I am wondering how I can get this skin to randomly choose a fanart picture from my extrafanart folder in each movie.

I have fanart available in the correct folder for each movie and extrafantart enabled but the skin seems to only choose the same one every time.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
I just wanted to add this screenshot of what I see when I press enter.

If I am not mistaken this shouldn't appear in default blue, but in the other black themed style?
I'm going to take a look this evening for further infos.
(2012-08-07, 14:20)butchabay Wrote: I'm going to take a look this evening for further infos.

Thankyou Big Grin
@Rastan

that's correct, when you click "i" you will still get the blue info tab (forgot to mention that), but i actually prefer it that way, because you can click left or right and see the info for the next episode/movie and if you click Enter it will play it. if you get the info screen from the skin that wont be possible.

@butchabay This skin is sick, it makes XBMC so much nicer and easier to use, thanks Smile

Hi Guys,

I played with the settings of the skin and two things i can't get to work.

1. When I pause TV Shows the cover of the season is not showing up. The clearart is OK. In the old Dharma Version this issue was not there. In movies the covers are displaying correctly, too.
2. Where can I decide which addon to show up in the widget view. I couldn't find a widget customization menu in the skin menu.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks
Coson
(2012-08-07, 14:03)Rastan Wrote: I just wanted to add this screenshot of what I see when I press enter.

If I am not mistaken this shouldn't appear in default blue, but in the other black themed style?

Ok i just renamed the skin name in the ptv resources folder to: skin.cirrus.extended.v2.svn and i get this:

when pressing i info

and this by pressing enter:

needs some cosmetics but works just fine Smile
(2012-08-07, 13:39)simpleme555 Wrote: Hello,

Thanks for this great work

I am wondering how I can get this skin to randomly choose a fanart picture from my extrafanart folder in each movie.

I have fanart available in the correct folder for each movie and extrafantart enabled but the skin seems to only choose the same one every time.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Just wait a few seconds and extrafanart will be begin to show
(2012-08-07, 20:34)Coson Wrote: Hi Guys,

I played with the settings of the skin and two things i can't get to work.

1. When I pause TV Shows the cover of the season is not showing up. The clearart is OK. In the old Dharma Version this issue was not there. In movies the covers are displaying correctly, too.
2. Where can I decide which addon to show up in the widget view. I couldn't find a widget customization menu in the skin menu.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks
Coson

SVN Version or Release ? You need the latest SVN Version, get it from passion repo.

1. poster.jpg in your tvshow root
2. You can have recently added, movies + 3 playlists (movies 1-3) and (tvshows 4-6) beeds script randomandlastitems, watchlist script, latest albums and random addons all these in vertical or horizontal layout.
  • 238(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213