• 2(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
PatrickBateman Wrote:Cool,

Will post a screeny ASAP but it does seems that rightlistview (on tv episode level) has a bug where the "tv" in the bottom right hand side does not disappear and the tv logo is displayed over it. No biggie though, the rest is fantastic.

Screenie to follow and/or just switch to rightlistview on episode level and you'll see it Big Grin

Amazing work though butcha, the small video window is perfect Smile

Thanks for everything ...

Sorry mate no bugs for me, have set episode level on rightlist, everything is how it should be, maybe i have to check it when i'm home.
henrava Wrote:Butchabay, thanks for the new version. Big Grin
if you remove the hidden dir .svn from your subfolders, the zip goes down to 100 Mb ! Cool

Shocked Thanx for the hint mate ... Nod will see if i can put a new download link!
butchabay Wrote:Shocked Thanx for the hint mate ... Nod will see if i can put a new download link!

Search also for hidden thumbs.db, and remove another 10 Mb !
And when you've finished english strings, i'm here for the italian ones. Nod
After seeing the video window on the home screen I'm wondering how a background would look with a TV on it with same dimensions as the video window?
So it looks like the video is playing on TV in the background.
Same for a movie playing on a theatre screen.
butchabay Wrote:Sorry mate no bugs for me, have set episode level on rightlist, everything is how it should be, maybe i have to check it when i'm home.

Its defo there for all tv seres except 24? Oo

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hey Butcha,

Tried redownloading all logos via logo script downloader but problem still persists.

Have revooted xbmc (and pc) and refreshed the data for some of my tv series and the problem still persists.

Have changed views and different configurations of views but again the problem still persists?

Its not a show stopper but its there Big Grin

Can anyone else please try rightlistview (on episode level) and confirm this bug?

I have tv series set up as follows:

"Fan art -> List -> Rightlistview"

Rightlistview words fine for TV Shows as a standard view, but on an episode level is displays incorrectly.

Still, i am loving this new skin and the video window Big Grin
i hope the new donwload link will be ready soon
i wanna test this wonderful new Skin Big Grin

The Screenshots Slideshow does not work in Google Chrome
New download link on page 1
Thx
down to 92 MB nice work
I can't reproduce the logo bug, sure you have the exact tv show name as the fetched one? Maybe i should try to add a new tv show just to see the bug. Otherway search for the fallback image in the media folder and delete it.
Ok i have the bug too ... deleted and added tv show. For now i suggest to delete the fallback logo "notvshowlogo.png" in the media folder.
i found some small bug too
1. die Ansichts Optionen werden in der TV Logo Rightlist Ansicht erst nach 2 maligem klicken angezeigt vorher kommt nur ein seltsamer Balken
2. Can u please Write the Name of the TV Show if there is no TV Logo availible. At the Moment there is just nothing.

Is it posible to change the TV Logo and other Logos in XBMC ? or must i donwload a better one by my self and change the file in the Folder ? I Just found the button Get Logo in the Serieinformation but there comes just the Message Not Found if i search for a new logo
1. It's the requested scrollbar
2. What do you mean? Which view are talking about?
You have logo downloader script working on other skins?

I would be pleased if you could be more specific. Thanx
Hi,

I found a bug in the wallview in music library.
I can only see the cover of the selected album. All the other look like transparent itemEek
tested on my work pc , my media center and my macbook. Sad
Yep same here, only selected album on wall and no cover at all on coverflow view.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213