• 3(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
Sorry ich habe gerade wenig Zeit ich mach das jetzt eben schnell auf Deutsch
zu 1. ah das ist der Scrollbalken das erklärt so einigen
zu 2. ich dachte es sei klar das ich da auch die TV Logo Rithlist Ansicht meine. Im Detail wenn dort der Logo Downloader kein Logo gefunen hat wir auf der rechten Seite einfach gar nichts angezeigt. Wäre es möglich das du dort einen Platzhalter oder den Namen der Serie einblendest wenn für diese kein logo gefunden werden kann.

Ich denke mal das man über die Serieninformationsansicht unten auf Get Logo klicken soll um neue bzw andere Logos usw runterzuladen. Aber egal bei welcher Serie ich es auch versuche bei Logo kommt immer nur die Fehlermeldung Not Found. Lediglich bei Banner und Poster findet er was. Gibt es noch einen anderen Weg neue Logos über XBMC zu suchen ? Den Weg den Logo Downloader über die Einstellungen zu starten hatte ich zuerst versucht. Dort hat er auch einige Hundert gefunden aber eben nicht alle. Z.B. zu der in die Jahre gekommen Serie Es war einmal könnten nicht alle Logos gefunden werden und die die er gefunden hat sind nur auf Französich. Aber auch zu der Serie Hallo Holly konnte ich nur ein Logo mit dem englischen original Titel finden über den Logo Downloader.

Nein ich habe den Logo Downloader ausser mit dem Cirrus noch mit keinem anderem Skin verwendet. Aber seit einigen Monaten verwende ich auch nur noch deinen Cirrus Mod.

Sorry that i posted in german but it is to late for my head for an complex translation and butch can speak german so this was the easiest way
gn8
Kein Problem.
I'll answer in english, as it's an english forum.
The tv logo right list is thought to be used only with tv logos, but i can see if i'll modify it to show the show's name if empty. If there is no logo for a tv show you should make request or create one and share it. There several threads explaining how to do it.
I'll take in consideration most of your requests but please don't expect it very soon. I have to fix some little bugs and finish dialogs, music section, english strings, this and that. I'm to a point of getting finished all that i have in mind, all requests are welcome but as said, this will be the last priority. Summer is coming and i've spent the last month every single second to get cirrus extended like i wanted ... and i'm satisfied at 99% Smile
Now it's time for family ... Please don't expect big updates in near future!
I hope you all enjoy cirrus extended as i do.
Cheers
Butchabay, it's possible open a sticky post for "bugs" in cirrus v2 ?
I think it's time for all of us Nerd to debug this wonderful skin and make it (possibly) better.
henrava Wrote:Butchabay, it's possible open a sticky post for "bugs" in cirrus v2 ?
I think it's time for all of us Nerd to debug this wonderful skin and make it (possibly) better.

I don't think so, it's a modded skin and in cirrus subforum. Report bugs here, i'll have an overview in the second thread i reserved. So please post them in this thread and i'll always link the bug report list. Thanx.
its no problem if it takes a while to the next bigger update. I realy like your work and there are only little bugs i can live with. So take your free time for familie frends and what ever you like to do during summer. There must be a live beside XBMC :-)
keibertz Wrote:Sorry ich habe gerade wenig Zeit ich mach das jetzt eben schnell auf Deutsch
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Keibertz, you rock

cya
mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
I might have found a very little bug.

I installed the skin, went to skin settings and (amongst others) selected the horizontal menu and low horizontal menu options.

When I escaped back to the homescreen I still had a vertical menu.

I went back to options and unchecked and then re-checked the first horizontal menu option.

The home screen now shows the horizontal menu.

I did this on my linux HTPC and windows laptop - same thing on both.

2 other small comments:

1) the youtube video shows the weather dialog being displayed on the home screen but I can't recreate that. Is there a particular option I need to tick?

2) The DialogSeekBar also seems to to have an incorrect English string. It says "Start Time" (and "End Time") when actually it should be "Current Time".

I haven't had more time to check further bu it looks really smart though. Great job.
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
el_Paraguayo Wrote:I might have found a very little bug.

I installed the skin, went to skin settings and (amongst others) selected the horizontal menu and low horizontal menu options.

When I escaped back to the homescreen I still had a vertical menu.

I went back to options and unchecked and then re-checked the first horizontal menu option.

The home screen now shows the horizontal menu.

I did this on my linux HTPC and windows laptop - same thing on both.

2 other small comments:

1) the youtube video shows the weather dialog being displayed on the home screen but I can't recreate that. Is there a particular option I need to tick?

2) The DialogSeekBar also seems to to have an incorrect English string. It says "Start Time" (and "End Time") when actually it should be "Current Time".

I haven't had more time to check further bu it looks really smart though. Great job.

Hi thanx for reporting,

About horizontal main menu, don't know what could be the issue, maybe there have to be a clean up in guisettings as cirrus extended 1.2.7 has the same options. Maybe trying deleting (backup first) guisettings.xml and try again.

1. That is the weather plus widget on home, you have to install the script weather plus dharma and activate it in weather settings.

2. Thanx, could be a wrong interpretation of the strings "current time" will be fixed.
PatrickBateman Wrote:I've found a small bug I think butcha? In the tv shows section, select fanart view, then select list for series view and then select right list for episode view and the logos etc are all messed up? The TV logo appears "dexter" but the picture of the "TV" that is normally used for tv series without a logo is also visible? Looks bad but so far everything else is amazing Smile

Fantastic job Smile

Posted at the same time butch Smile lol

I kinda like it this way Cool The TV screen makes a good background for the logo, it's a TV show, after all.
minimoe Wrote:I kinda like it this way Cool The TV screen makes a good background for the logo, it's a TV show, after all.

No way, i'm going to remove it ! Smile
butchabay Wrote:No way, i'm going to remove it ! Smile

Damn! Big Grin
minimoe Wrote:Damn! Big Grin

It needs to go Eek it's untidy and the other cirrus extended versions look clean, light, and elegant.

That bug looks untidy, butcha is right to remove it back to how it was before Big Grin

@butcha
I've renamed the notvshow icon to .old for now (which solved the issue) until an update is released but as I mentioned before, this is not a show stopper, just a minor issue.

The new version is incredible butcha and using it now feels like a real entertainment hub, very interactive and the multitasking capabilities are total game changers.

You've done an amazing job and I sincerely can't thank you enough for what you've done. You deserve a nice break, relax and spend time with the family. We can wait Big Grin this skin is 99% perfect and I for one salute you bro Nod
el_Paraguayo Wrote:I might have found a very little bug.

What do you mean ? I've tested it: On the left lower corner Has Start Time and in the lower right corner is End Time. Why it should be Current Time?
Because "Start Time" implies the fixed time you started watching the video. i.e. this does not change.

"Current Time" tells you the time now.

I believe the InfoLabel used is System.Time which displays the current time and therefore changes.
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
From what i can see butchabay, the bottom left corner is the current time, not the start time. (in the pause menu/ seek bar)

Few other bits i've seen in my travels.
1. In the slim OSD, all the flags have been changed to the new ones if you have that selected, except for the audio channels one.

2. In the video info screen (the one where you press i on a video), for movies the flags have been changed to the new ones, but for tv shows they are still the other ones.

3. I can't seem to change my view selected for recently added tv shows.

Great job on version 2.0, hope you get the well earned break you deserve.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213