• 31(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
In regards to the cases, is there anyway to adjust the case for a Set or have it always set to Blu-ray?

The only reason I don't use the cases at the moment is because all my Sets use the DVD case and 90% of my Sets are HD.

Also I have my movies (full BD/HDDVD rips) are tagged as .bluray.ts and .hddvd.ts (I don't use DVD tags) but HDVDD always show up as Blu-ray. Is there anyway I can change this?
The skin reconize the resolution and not the naming tag. I have in mind to make an option so that users can choose between them. I think aeon and some other skins have this option.
New Movie genres with Cirrus Extended corporate look are done

here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=103419
@Nowall
Great, hope it won't be a big job translating them in english. Maybe it could be a future option to choose them in cirrus extended.
Actual Status cirrus extended V2 (2.04) see HERE:
butchabay Wrote:Actual Status cirrus extended V2 (2.04) see HERE:

Yummy! there are some updates which are really appetizing, I look forward 2.0.4!

N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:Yummy! there are some updates which are really appetizing, I look forward 2.0.4!

Smile

One more added : Set Focus Position for Home Menu items on Startup !
Order:

1. Movies
2. Movie Sets
3. Custom Fav. 1
4. Custom Playlist 1
5. Custom Playlist 2
6. Custom Playlist 3
------------------------------
7. HD Movies
------------------------------
8. TV Shows
9. TV Guide
10. Custom Fav. 2
11. Custom Playlist 4
12. Custom Playlist 5
13. Custom Playlist 6
-------------------------------
14. Videos
15. Live TV
16. Concerts
17. Music
18. Custom Fav. 3
19. Custom Playlist 7
20. Custom Playlist 8
21. Addons
22. Custom Fav. 4
23. Custom Fav. 5
24. Favourites
25. Games
26. Pictures
27. Weather
28. System
29. Power
30. Play Disc
31. Global Search

With option to set focused item on startup!
Any chance you could update the fanart view for games to match TV Series and Movies?

They are using slightly different wraplists.

Obviously, if you like them the way they are don't change it for me and I will see if I can dig around in the xmls and just change my version.

ps. The new home menu ordering works for me. Looking forward to the update.
retro11 Wrote:Any chance you could update the fanart view for games to match TV Series and Movies?

They are using slightly different wraplists.

Obviously, if you like them the way they are don't change it for me and I will see if I can dig around in the xmls and just change my version.

ps. The new home menu ordering works for me. Looking forward to the update.

They will be all set to fixedlist in the next update!
an option in the Skin seetings where every User can rearrange the home menu entries would be perfekt. I rearrange them direkt in the XML file, that works for me. But it would be more comfortible if there were such an option in the skin settings.

The weather plus Addon have some errors. I am not sure if it ist inside the Addon or if you have to change something in your skin. I had to deinstall the Weather Plus Addon :-(
keibertz Wrote:an option in the Skin seetings where every User can rearrange the home menu entries would be perfekt. I rearrange them direkt in the XML file, that works for me. But it would be more comfortible if there were such an option in the skin settings.

The weather plus Addon have some errors. I am not sure if it ist inside the Addon or if you have to change something in your skin. I had to deinstall the Weather Plus Addon :-(

Can't say if it's possible, but don't think so else we would have other skins supporting it. What i've done is an option to choose the startup home item position. The new reordering of items i'm going to do is logical and will keep everything together.
Never touched the weather plugin plus stuff, so might be a script error.
butchabay Wrote:Can't say if it's possible, but don't think so else we would have other skins supporting it. What i've done is an option to choose the startup home item position. The new reordering of items i'm going to do is logical and will keep everything together.
Never touched the weather plugin plus stuff, so might be a script error.

Yeah - I'd been think about whether it was possible to do that and I couldn't figure it out (which, of course, doesn't mean that it's not possible!)

As for the weather plugin, there's a separate thread where the developer addresses issues. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=95329
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
Possible maybe, but you don't have to forget all the items (24) in cirrus extended including all the playlists and custom favourites that are shortcutted within. Backgrounds, focus positions and submenues, then the big part would be to do it 2 times (vertical and horizontal) menus, and 3 times for each submenu ... This is going to be a huge work and even don't know if at the end everything would work. I'm sure i'm not going to do it Smile but hey feel free to try it out, would be an awesome option to have.
Cheers ...
@butcha

empty your PM's... you're in box is full Laugh
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213