• 95(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
butchabay Wrote:Yes but you'll always see the latest added movies or tvshows of your library and not recently added of your playlists, that's not possible.

Yes, i know that.

Recentlyadded you just finished is for dharma, eden or both? Is there on the SVN?
Can't wait for next updateBig Grin (
butchabay Wrote:Thanx for your input, you're talking about nightlies or dharma ?

Nightly.........
GuiZ Wrote:Yes, i know that.

Recentlyadded you just finished is for dharma, eden or both? Is there on the SVN?
Can't wait for next updateBig Grin (

Not really finished, the only difference is:

8 Items Recently Added in Dharma and 10 Items in Nighly Builds

Still working on it ...

Recently added horizontal layout for dharma and preEden commited to svn!
butchabay, there is a subtle difference between TV Show and Movies Fanart visialization. The name of each show is shown above the matte box, in return the name of each movie is shown on the matte box.
As my case, the fanart picture is white, so the name does not appear. How I can change the position?
bornos Wrote:butchabay, there is a subtle difference between TV Show and Movies Fanart visialization. The name of each show is shown above the matte box, in return the name of each movie is shown on the matte box.
As my case, the fanart picture is white, so the name does not appear. How I can change the position?

In TV Shows it's supposed to show the logo in that field.

I've updated and corrected the swedish translation for v.2.05. Maybe it'll be included in next release but until then swedes can download it to <skin.folder>/languages/Swedish/.

If you find any bugs or inconcistencies please PM me.

URL: http://goo.gl/2h2jL
holmen Wrote:I've updated and corrected the swedish translation for v.2.05. Maybe it'll be included in next release but until then swedes can download it to <skin.folder>/languages/Swedish/.

If you find any bugs or inconcistencies please PM me.

URL: http://goo.gl/2h2jL

Thanx mate! Is on my todo list for next update.
butchabay Wrote:Thanx mate! Is on my todo list for next update.

Maybe you could mail me if you add strings for a future release so the swedish translation always is up to date Smile i'll PM you my mail adress.
Added to SVN:

Dharma: 10 Latest Movies, 10 Latest Episodes, 10 Random Songs

Pre-Eden: 10 Latest Movies, 10 Latest Episodes, 10 Latest Albums, 10 Random Addons
Random Addons only for PreEden!

You need to have at least one custom addon in ADDON SUBMENU!

Enjoy!

i cant access to the random addons unless i had a mouse the up and down arrows are not working
Ok, I've been really really slow at getting the pop-up menu done, but (I think) I'm nearly there.

Here's how it looks so far:

There are a few bits that aren't working as expected so I need to check whether that's a pre-Eden issue or just my bad coding!
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
warlion Wrote:i cant access to the random addons unless i had a mouse the up and down arrows are not working

As mentioned, you need a custom addon in addons submenu! Else it won't work.
  • 95(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213