• 96(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
@el_p
Hey mate really nice!
i dont know why or how but after a while the recently added pictures/covers from TV Shows and Albums are black and wiht. Only the movie covers are colored now. In the beginning everthing was colored.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/...000cq.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/...01ztz.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/5/s...02gyb.png/
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
el_Paraguayo Wrote:Ok, I've been really really slow at getting the pop-up menu done, but (I think) I'm nearly there.

Here's how it looks so far:

There are a few bits that aren't working as expected so I need to check whether that's a pre-Eden issue or just my bad coding!

To clarify, it's working perfectly on Dharma but on pre-Eden the only thing that works perfectly is the cancel button!! Laugh
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
@keibertz
No clue mate! It seems you have transparent thumbs. Try to refresh some albums and tvshows. Anyway i'm going to check it later.
@el_p
As i know playing videos windowed is not working in pre-eden, what action you've set onclick?
butchabay Wrote:@keibertz
No clue mate! It seems you have transparent thumbs. Try to refresh some albums and tvshows. Anyway i'm going to check it later.
@el_p
As i know playing videos windowed is not working in pre-eden, what action you've set onclick?

video plays in window and full screen. Action is playmedia with the ",1" switch for window.

Can't get cinema experience to work either. So the only two options that work are play movie and play trailer in full screen which you already have without this menu.
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
butchabay Wrote:Random Addons only for PreEden!

You need to have at least one custom addon in ADDON SUBMENU!

Enjoy!

I've just installed all the changes from SVN, even though under Addons it now says Random Addons none are showing.

I have the following addons installed:-

ShareThe.TV
Global Search
ady199 Wrote:I've just installed all the changes from SVN, even though under Addons it now says Random Addons none are showing.

I have the following addons installed:-

ShareThe.TV
Global Search

Try to install more addons. This option shows 10 random addons, so the best you should have 10 or more addons installed, else it doesn't make sense. I'll do an option to show or hide.

Examples

Enable Latest movies
Enable Latest episodes
Enable Latest albums
Enable Random addons
Added Options to enable/disable Latest Widgets
@ady199
Seems you don't have script.randomitems installed.
Get the latest for preEden here:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden-pre/...ndomitems/
butchabay Wrote:Added Options to enable/disable Latest Widgets
@ady199
Seems you don't have script.randomitems installed.
Get the latest for preEden here:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden-pre/...ndomitems/

That's done the trick - sorry about that

Edit: Even though I can now see the Addons, I'm unable to select them using the Apple Remote
more and more covers get uncolored. So i think this is not about the Skin i think its an error of the preEden nightbuild Version.
I installed the preEden from today and changed all uncolored covers manuell. Let´s see if the error comes again.

Anyone else have this error ?

EDIT: with the preEden nightbuild from today i have a lot of freez so i am going back to an older Version ...
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
ady199 Wrote:That's done the trick - sorry about that

Edit: Even though I can now see the Addons, I'm unable to select them using the Apple Remote

You have a custom addon in the submenu? At least one addon HAVE to be in custom addon submenu! Skin Settings --> custom menu --> addons submenu.
butchabay Wrote:You have a custom addon in the submenu? At least one addon HAVE to be in custom addon submenu! Skin Settings --> custom menu --> addons submenu.

I've just re-added one and it now seems to be working.

Thanks again
ady199 Wrote:I've just re-added one and it now seems to be working.

Thanks again

Smile
@keibertz
I just updated to the latest nightly to test some scripts. I haven't seen any strange covers/thumbs. You have set dirty regions?
butchabay Wrote:@keibertz
I just updated to the latest nightly to test some scripts. I haven't seen any strange covers/thumbs. You have set dirty regions?

Yes i use dirty regions. That is why i use preEden.
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
  • 96(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213