• 97(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
keibertz Wrote:Yes i use dirty regions. That is why i use preEden.

Ok, then i should enable them and test.
Commited to SVN!

Latest Albums & Now Playing

Wall View Movies

Wall View TV Shows

Commited to SVN: 2.06

- Extrafanart Support for Music
- Season Fanart for TV Shows

and now i commit myself to bed Smile
How do I dl the latest svn you are adding to? I'm a complete noob when it comes to SVN stuff, I see you have a link in the OP but its files in a directory but I can't see dates or want to dl each file 1by1 per directory.
DR9x Wrote:How do I dl the latest svn you are adding to? I'm a complete noob when it comes to SVN stuff, I see you have a link in the OP but its files in a directory but I can't see dates or want to dl each file 1by1 per directory.

http://www.bulletprooftemplates.com/using-tortoise-svn
butchabay Wrote:Commited to SVN: 2.06

- Extrafanart Support for Music
- Season Fanart for TV Shows

and now i commit myself to bed Smile

Thanks for the Season Fanart! I have been really looking for this Smile
Hey Butch,

Looking good so far, the new features are very sleek and I'm looking forward to the official 2.0.6 Dharma release.

I've been attempting to re do my music folders out of iTunes and into a xbmc readable format... It's not going well, there's to much that's just not formatted, tagged, structured correctly in any way what so ever... It's to big a task and I just can't be bothered Laugh ... On the plus side, global search will help out a bit with my music woes and having it on the front screen is a big plus formme Smile

I'll get round to doing it one day.... Maybe Oo

@el_p
Your script has been getting hammered lately, the O.H told me to say thanks and send a kiss Shocked even I don't get that level of treatment from her Rolleyes lol
@pat
Hey mate, nice to see you here again!
If i can make a suggestion:
As global search and other stuff is only available for preEden you can install nightlies in portable mode. The big + of that is you'll have 2 different userdata folder, so everything is separated.
Next step will be to install tortoise svn to be always uptodate with my changes:
See here: http://www.bulletprooftemplates.com/using-tortoise-svn
If you have questions feel free to send me pm.
Cheers
PatrickBateman Wrote:@el_p
Your script has been getting hammered lately, the O.H told me to say thanks and send a kiss Shocked even I don't get that level of treatment from her Rolleyes lol
Ha ha. Great to hear the script's working well for you.

Meant to ask if you're running Dharma or pre-Eden. I've got the pop-up menu working on Dharma (see earlier post) and I'd be interested in getting your feedback on it.

Right, I'm off to see your O.H., I mean my O.H.!
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
butchabay Wrote:Hi,
should be possible, but you'll need to edit the xml manually. To let you know what to edit you should give me the positions of your playlists:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=817...tcount=458

Butcha sorry for the late response, been quite busy. Anyway to refresh your memory this is regarding having the Recently added movies and episodes to bind to my smart playlists.

Anyway I'm up for editing the xml manually. My home menu has all the items disabled and the following Custom Favorites and Custom Playlists enabled (in order):
-Custom Favorite 1
-Custom Favorite 2
-Custom Playlist 4 (TV Shows)
-Custom Playlist 5
-Custom Playlist 6 (Movies)
-Custom Playlist 7
-Custom Playlist 8

I am aware that this won't be a perfect solution, as I have anime series and movies in separated playlists, but at this point I'll take what I can. Thanks for the help.
nevermind, wrong place.
gecko666 Wrote:Butcha sorry for the late response, been quite busy. Anyway to refresh your memory this is regarding having the Recently added movies and episodes to bind to my smart playlists.

Anyway I'm up for editing the xml manually. My home menu has all the items disabled and the following Custom Favorites and Custom Playlists enabled (in order):
-Custom Favorite 1
-Custom Favorite 2
-Custom Playlist 4 (TV Shows)
-Custom Playlist 5
-Custom Playlist 6 (Movies)
-Custom Playlist 7
-Custom Playlist 8

I am aware that this won't be a perfect solution, as I have anime series and movies in separated playlists, but at this point I'll take what I can. Thanks for the help.

No problem i'll take a look soon and pm you the modified files.
Cheers
See here:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Com...n_features
I've modified the Fanart Slide View

Now you'll get the info automatically instead of pressing up!

New:
Press Up (Scrollbar)
Press Up Twice (Slideout Menu)
Press Down (Play Trailer)

Commited to SVN ...
Something appears to be hosed us with v2. After spending 2 days with a stock 10.1 LIVE install that suddenly got SCRIPT ERROR when trying to update with the Logo Downloader, tracked it down to being v2 APPARENTLY was downloading 3.0.6 of Logo Downloader, which I have been informed is only for NIGHTLY builds. After wiping all the repos from the system, clearing the cached packages, and reinstalling Cirrus Extended (not v2) I could run the logo downloader again.. HOWEVER, now I can't reinstall V2 from the repo (gives the the page to install, but just sits there and won't d/l.. yes, I've rebooted, yes, I've reinstalled the repo...

Houston, we gots a problem here.
  • 97(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213