• 105(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
SamHill Wrote:I updated the SVN about an hour ago, and somehow lost the ability to go into the System --> skin settings. Any ideas.

Hi, can't reproduce your issue on my end. You're using nightly?

You should tell me more about your configuration. Hidden Buttons? You can access in System Settings via System or via Power.

You don't have system on home ? Or power on Home? What if your press S ?
SamHill Wrote:I updated the SVN about an hour ago, and somehow lost the ability to go into the System --> skin settings. Any ideas.

Sorry, found it, it's on dharma ! Will fix it ...

EDIT: Fixed and commited !
Sad 
I am having an issue when XBMC loads. I am not getting any display, and recieve a message the alarm clock was cancelled. When I press "s" the shutdown menu comes up. I am on dharma and CE2.05. Help.... What can I do to fix. Thanks for the great skin.

The home screen returns when I switch skins to T!. But I would much rather be on CE!!!
You're on dharma but downloaded 2.05 for pre eden. I assume.
I'll check that. it was working great for a couple of weeks, then all of a sudden started doing this yesterday. I will try to reinstall and see what happens. Thanks for the quick response, and for the fantastic skin. Can't wait for 2.06. Will 2.06 work on dharma, or is it pre-eden only? Thanks again
Eyefro69 Wrote:I am having an issue when XBMC loads. I am not getting any display, and recieve a message the alarm clock was cancelled. When I press "s" the shutdown menu comes up. I am on dharma and CE2.05. Help.... What can I do to fix. Thanks for the great skin.

The home screen returns when I switch skins to T!. But I would much rather be on CE!!!

Butcha, if I recall correctly, the alarm clock cancelled message relates to the "recently added" script.
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
el_Paraguayo Wrote:Butcha, if I recall correctly, the alarm clock cancelled message relates to the "recently added" script.

Yeah, but never heard about issues till now, so maybe there is a pre eden script on a running dharma build.

And he mentioned everything's working untill now, so there must be a broken script.

At the moment i have always to disable and uninstall scripts daily as they are broken and few minutes later fixed, then again broken and fixed. So i only can test a skin without any 3th party scripts ... i hope eden is out soon!

Cirrus extended v2 2.06 will be the last dharma release.
Eyefro69 Wrote:I'll check that. it was working great for a couple of weeks, then all of a sudden started doing this yesterday. I will try to reinstall and see what happens. Thanks for the quick response, and for the fantastic skin. Can't wait for 2.06. Will 2.06 work on dharma, or is it pre-eden only? Thanks again

2.06 for both ... Smile hopefully this weekend ...
butchabay Wrote:Cirrus extended v2 2.06 will be the last dharma release.

If it's going to be the last dharma release then I need to send you the pop-up menu files as soon as possible!

I won't be happy if I've done that work for nothing! Wink
el_Paraguayo Wrote:If it's going to be the last dharma release then I need to send you the pop-up menu files as soon as possible!

I won't be happy if I've done that work for nothing! Wink

OK, let's say 2.07 will be the last Smile
el_Paraguayo Wrote:Although, that's really rather presumptuous of me!

I'll take a look.

Did u find the error ?
even with the preEden nightbuild from today i get the same error when i wanna use RandomMovie

18:11:58 T:1692 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\xbmc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randommovie\default.py", line 145, in <module>
randomMovie = getRandomMovie(unwatched, False, "")
File "C:\Users\xbmc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randommovie\default.py", line 42, in getRandomMovie
for movie in moviesJSON["result"]["movies"]:
KeyError: ('result',)
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
keibertz Wrote:Did u find the error ?
even with the preEden nightbuild from today i get the same error when i wanna use RandomMovie

18:11:58 T:1692 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\xbmc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randommovie\default.py", line 145, in <module>
randomMovie = getRandomMovie(unwatched, False, "")
File "C:\Users\xbmc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randommovie\default.py", line 42, in getRandomMovie
for movie in moviesJSON["result"]["movies"]:
KeyError: ('result',)

Bah! They've changed something in JSON. It doesn't like the query the script submits.

I'll try to work on a fix.
el_Paraguayo Wrote:Bah! They've changed something in JSON. It doesn't like the query the script submits.

I'll try to work on a fix.
OK, I've got a fix!

You'll need to edit line 33 of default.py in the script.randommovies folder. Change "fields" to "properties".

That's it.

I really don't understand why the developers have done this, as it breaks backwards compatibility of scripts.

When I've got more time I'll build in the ability for the script to try both options but the above fix should work for you for now.
el_Paraguayo Wrote:OK, I've got a fix!

You'll need to edit line 33 of default.py in the script.randommovies folder. Change "fields" to "properties".

That's it.

Big thx works fine for me
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
Off topic but...

Steve jobs has passed away Sad
I'm Gutted... Devastated and shocked!

RIP Steve x
http://www.apple.com/stevejobs/

Sent from my iPad
  • 105(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help