• 111(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
These are just some modifications of Julien's (aka N.O.W.A.L.L) design that I did to match the green Theme I had created. These would be placed in your backgrounds folder to replace the orange themed images.

Download them at the link below.
http://www.mediafire.com/?87nfhn9cxhsbc78

Attached is the updated Green theme with the White bar back on the Horizontal menu.
Green Theme - Place in media folder

Attached is the source file for the Settings backgrounds
http://www.mediafire.com/?e9enxra960d1no9
I didn't try the green theme/backgrounds but according to screenshots it looks cool!

I was thinking myself for the last couple of weeks of updating the backgrounds I made for the settings, keeping the square orange symbols, but making more simple background, maybe playing a bit with alpha layer.

Indeed, the first things I made for CE2 were the power buttons then the settings backgrounds. But at the end my backgrounds aren't so much corporate with the theme, I mean this brushed steel texture with curved laser beam look strange now.

Maybe this week-end I will pull my PSD out of dust and work on this for orange/silver themes

Anyway good job Sam!
To make fit the green theme with the rest of the skin i'll add a green color to choose in appearance settings, so all the orange labels would become green.
Sam, for doing this i need to know which green you're using.
I don't know if this was mentioned before, but when I watch a TV Show and push the Info Button the clearart overlaps the Plot.

cd492 Wrote:I don't know if this was mentioned before, but when I watch a TV Show and push the Info Button the clearart overlaps the Plot.

Will be fixed thanx.
Download Link to the uncompressed media folder in the first post !
butchabay Wrote:To make fit the green theme with the rest of the skin i'll add a green color to choose in appearance settings, so all the orange labels would become green.
Sam, for doing this i need to know which green you're using.

I have been using a few shades of green. I would go with the main green as I did the shadows in a slightly darker green.

The main green is listed below
RGB Values
R - 0 / G - 166 / B - 81

CMYK
C - 83% / M - 6% / Y - 96% / K - 1%

The shadow behind the setting backgrounds are listed below.

RGB Values
R - 0 / G - 166 / B - 81

CMYK Values
C - 100% / M - 0% / Y - 100% / K - 0%
N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:I didn't try the green theme/backgrounds but according to screenshots it looks cool!

I was thinking myself for the last couple of weeks of updating the backgrounds I made for the settings, keeping the square orange symbols, but making more simple background, maybe playing a bit with alpha layer.

Indeed, the first things I made for CE2 were the power buttons then the settings backgrounds. But at the end my backgrounds aren't so much corporate with the theme, I mean this brushed steel texture with curved laser beam look strange now.

Maybe this week-end I will pull my PSD out of dust and work on this for orange/silver themes

Anyway good job Sam!

Thanks.
I have added my source file if you cannot find yours in the post here.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=912...count=1651
Added font colors silver (grey) for silver theme and green for green theme selectable in appearance settings.

Some screenshots:

ok I'm probably blind, but where is this setting? How are the files named? location?
First off cirrus v2 is the best theme ever. This may be a impossible request, but is there anyway to add a feature where you can press a button on the home screen, where it will make whatever movie play that is associated with the fanart that is currently being shown? That way if you are watching the fanart change and see one you like, you can just click a button and have the movie play.

I dont know anything about programming so I understand it may be a crazy request.

Thanks!
I have also made a modified version of the green theme that has a green highlight instead of the White in right list if people are interested. Feel free to rename as it is named "Green_v3" right now and that is not a very fun theme name.

Preview

File
Click here to download
Example:

TV Show Name
-- Season 1
--- fanart.jpg

So important you have Season 1, not Season1 or Season01!
@SamHill

Great greenery,

Just a thought... for a theme name why dont you call it... Citrus. As it fits with Cirrus.
Method007 Wrote:First off cirrus v2 is the best theme ever. This may be a impossible request, but is there anyway to add a feature where you can press a button on the home screen, where it will make whatever movie play that is associated with the fanart that is currently being shown? That way if you are watching the fanart change and see one you like, you can just click a button and have the movie play.

I dont know anything about programming so I understand it may be a crazy request.

Thanks!

Huh, you have ideas Smile Maybe if one day there will be a kind of script. But actually i don't think it's possible. You could make your request in the scripts thread. Or even ask el_paraguayo if it's possible Smile
Cheers
  • 111(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213