• 134(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
butchabay Wrote:cirrus extended v2 (SVN) available on http://passion-xbmc.org/

Repository Install: Here:

Hi,

If I install Cirrus Extended V2 (SVN) from the above repo, will it automatically update the theme when you commit changes to SVN?

Thanks in advance
ady199 Wrote:Hi,

If I install Cirrus Extended V2 (SVN) from the above repo, will it automatically update the theme when you commit changes to SVN?

Thanks in advance

Yes normally between 24h ...
butchabay Wrote:Yes normally between 24h ...

Thanks for the info
hello there, thanks for this great skin!

What about http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=823...stcount=16 ?

I still have no TV Logo / info on Channel Switching =)

Thanks for reporting!
Krautmaster Wrote:hello there, thanks for this great skin!

What about http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=823...stcount=16 ?

I still have no TV Logo / info on Channel Switching =)

Thanks for reporting!

Is on my todo list about 1/2 year now Smile The problem is i haven't pvr at the moment. Once Eden is released and stable surely i'm going to go back and work on it.
butchabay Wrote:Commited to SVN:

- Removed Weather Fetching

I have been awhile for quiet sometime now, but I just noticed that on my Dharma & Eden skins my weather is blank. Did something change in the skin engine for how weather is coded?
butchabay Wrote:Is on my todo list about 1/2 year now Smile The problem is i haven't pvr at the moment. Once Eden is released and stable surely i'm going to go back and work on it.

Wink ur allowed to connect on my htpc every time u want Big Grin

But thanks, i cant believe this is a huge problem so a fix may take some minutes but i never did this skinning stuff.
ekim232 Wrote:I have been awhile for quiet sometime now, but I just noticed that on my Dharma & Eden skins my weather is blank. Did something change in the skin engine for how weather is coded?

Yes, something changed. Have a look at this: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=112798.
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
Ok, I have a question, and I am sure it has been dealt with, and I apologize if it is something being beaten dead (but I am at work and unable to fully scour the thread).

I have recently picked back up my cirrus skin on my xbmc (I think it is pre-dharma..it's on an atv2) and there is one function that I really want and am unable to figure out. On my recently added movie widget, I would like it to display random movies instead of latest added. I am sure I am missing it somehow, but I just can't figure out if it is possible in this skin.
jeebus112 Wrote:Ok, I have a question, and I am sure it has been dealt with, and I apologize if it is something being beaten dead (but I am at work and unable to fully scour the thread).

I have recently picked back up my cirrus skin on my xbmc (I think it is pre-dharma..it's on an atv2) and there is one function that I really want and am unable to figure out. On my recently added movie widget, I would like it to display random movies instead of latest added. I am sure I am missing it somehow, but I just can't figure out if it is possible in this skin.

There's a randomitems script which does what you're looking for but I don't know if Butcha has incorporated the functionality into the skin.

There is a play random movie function in the latest versions (you'll need to download the script from post #1).

However, if you're still pre-Dharma then I've no idea if the latest skin versions, or even that script, will work on your machine.
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
jeebus112 Wrote:Ok, I have a question, and I am sure it has been dealt with, and I apologize if it is something being beaten dead (but I am at work and unable to fully scour the thread).

Random movies are not yet supported, will be added in future but not really high priority. You may take a look at random movie script for pre eden by el_paraguayo Here:You'll have the ability to start playing a random movie and random genre within movies submenu. Give it a try as it's a real great feature! Smile

EDIT: Ok el_p was faster, sorry for double post! Smile
in the "compact" view, the Rating is missing i think, under the actual selected Movie.

Is this normal?
Krautmaster Wrote:in the "compact" view, the Rating is missing i think, under the actual selected Movie.

Is this normal?

Which rating? Movie rating or mpaa rating? Be sure you don't have disabled mpaa ratings in settings --> extended mod --> movies
butchabay Wrote:Random movies are not yet supported, will be added in future but not really high priority. You may take a look at random movie script for pre eden by el_paraguayo Here:You'll have the ability to start playing a random movie and random genre within movies submenu. Give it a try as it's a real great feature! Smile

EDIT: Ok el_p was faster, sorry for double post! Smile

Thanks so much (both of you) I do love the skin, btw butch, i guess I will have to live with 99% perfect for now. I have tried the script, not quite what I desire, but really...I know how unimportant it is. At least your answers will save me from hours of scouring ways to do it when I get home tonight.
Commited to SVN:

TODO: Reworking of Skin Settings Recently Added Stuff!
  • 134(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213