• 147(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
butchabay Wrote:@MaxHeadroom
I think you just need to restart xbmc. I've seen this in several skins, it seems that some textures aren't loaded after an update.

Nope - Tried a couple of times and a full PC reboot too. Same problem.
MaxHeadroom Wrote:Nope - Tried a couple of times and a full PC reboot too. Same problem.

same here tried a lot this morning
installed the SVN Version from the repo several times but the 355 Version is allways broken. Some Imagaes and funktions are just missing.

No dark Background behind the Letters no focus an Submenü and a lot more
have a look to the pictures

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819...005ta.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694...006vr.png/
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
my next step is to try the tortoise svn. Maybe this will work better but the repo SVN Version 355 is definitly broken. at least for my the version doesnt work at all.
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
That is exactly what mine is doing
ok with tortoise svn update everthing is working fine. But there i get Version 356 and not Version 355. the repo SVN version had definitly some error. please update the repo source with the new 356 Version.
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
I don't have rights to the passion repo sorry, there is nothing i can do!
It's time to finish my own repo, this will be my next step!

If 355 is shown, there be something wrong as the last commit is 356. Just be patient until 356 is on the passion repo available.
Ha ha.

Something got through the spam filter.

A "hamster totalitarian divingboard" sounds interesting though... Laugh
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
el_Paraguayo Wrote:Ha ha.

Something got through the spam filter.

A "hamster totalitarian divingboard" sounds interesting though... Laugh

I want one Shocked
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
butchabay Wrote:I don't have rights to the passion repo sorry, there is nothing i can do!
It's time to finish my own repo, this will be my next step!

If 355 is shown, there be something wrong as the last commit is 356. Just be patient until 356 is on the passion repo available.

i think you can send a bump to them asking to update.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
keibertz Wrote:my next step is to try the tortoise svn. Maybe this will work better but the repo SVN Version 355 is definitly broken. at least for my the version doesnt work at all.

Id go with tortoise Nod

it allows me more flexibility for rolling back, faster access to the new versions, and the ability to just remove it when/if it all goes wrong after I've messed around with to many files.

... and as I mentioned before, I set up the SVN to sync to a random location such as my storage drive, then I copy over fresh copies as and when I need them, meaning I never damage my latest version etc.. Again sounds like over kill but I'm always tinkering and it's nice to know I've got a clean copy only a few seconds away Laugh
RockDawg Wrote:Id 30 is not used by anything else in that xml. I edited the xml because I use a modified 2.05 and even though I added PTV as a favorite, nothing would show up in add a favorte to the main menu list. It was always empty.

I just tried doing that in 2.06 and I can now add it that way. I did that and removed my xml entry and it still behaves the same way. So that's not the answer either.

EDIT: I just tried adding it to them main menu in Focus and it, like Confluence, it acts normally returning me to the main menu and all navigation working as expected.

I've installed and put ptv as favourite on home, getting the same bug as described. Don't think it's an easy task. Need i bit time to understand what happens exiting ptv.
Just a note on the 355 issue of missing textures. If you're on pre-eden, you can switch back to Confluence, then go to the C-V2 info page (in addons) and ROLLBACK to 353 which works fine, then switch back to C-V2 (oh yeah, and turn off the autoupdates Smile )

(whereforart the Rollback button on C-V2?)
I love the skin, but is there a way to remove the shirtless guy with the sword from the TV Shows view?
ialand Wrote:Just a note on the 355 issue of missing textures. If you're on pre-eden, you can switch back to Confluence, then go to the C-V2 info page (in addons) and ROLLBACK to 353 which works fine, then switch back to C-V2 (oh yeah, and turn off the autoupdates Smile )

(whereforart the Rollback button on C-V2?)

Will be added in the release build 2.07
Tago Wrote:I love the skin, but is there a way to remove the shirtless guy with the sword from the TV Shows view?

You can change every image on home menu, system--> skin there you can customize your backgrounds.
  • 147(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213