• 160(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
What could be the reason that when I use the Music Fanart View I get no Fanart showing? I selected one in the Info Screen of the artist and tried it with different artists.
cd492 Wrote:What could be the reason that when I use the Music Fanart View I get no Fanart showing? I selected one in the Info Screen of the artist and tried it with different artists.

You have artist info scraped into your library? How do you get to fanart view? What happens if you enter Music --> Artists ?
butchabay Wrote:You have artist info scraped into your library?
Yes

butchabay Wrote:How do you get to fanart view? What happens if you enter Music --> Artists ?

Yes I select Music then Artists then View: Music Fanart and didn't select Hide Fanart of course. I just see my Music Image which I selected in the Background Settings for Music.
cd492 Wrote:Yes

Yes I select Music then Artists then View: Music Fanart and didn't select Hide Fanart of course. I just see my Music Image which I selected in the Background Settings for Music.

I just tried and works just fine on my end. Sorry i don't know what is causing your problem.

What if you go to the artist, press info and then refresh? You see all the info of the artist and thumb and fanart ?
butchabay Wrote:I just tried and works just fine on my end. Sorry i don't know what is causing your problem.

What if you go to the artist, press info and then refresh? You see all the info of the artist and thumb and fanart ?

Yes I did this already. I will try it in on my laptop maybe there is something wrong with my installation.
Ok I have the same problem on my Laptop. It doesn't matter which View I use I get no Fanart showing up, altough I refreshed the artist and selected a different fanart as well.

Do I have to put the fanart pic in the folder of the artist (e.g. t:/music/Madonna/fanart.jpg) ?
cd492 Wrote:Ok I have the same problem on my Laptop. It doesn't matter which View I use I get no Fanart showing up, altough I refreshed the artist and selected a different fanart as well.

Do I have to put the fanart pic in the folder of the artist (e.g. t:/music/Madonna/fanart.jpg) ?

No you don't need a fanart.jpg in your folder, so try another skin and see if it works, but i doubt.
Another question, you browse for an artist fanart or you scrap for one?
If you just put a local fanart picture without scraping for artist info it won't show!
Please tell me step by step what you're doing when you're in the artist info screen.
And what about your albums? Are they in your library aswell?

How is your folder structure? Music/Artist/Album?
butchabay Wrote:No you don't need a fanart.jpg in your folder, so try another skin and see if it works, but i doubt.
Another question, you browse for an artist fanart or you scrap for one?
If you just put a local fanart picture without scraping for artist info it won't show!
Please tell me step by step what you're doing when you're in the artist info screen.
And what about your albums? Are they in your library aswell?

How is your folder structure? Music/Artist/Album?

Ok when I'm in the artist info I klick Refresh, after that I see the description etc. and go to Get Fanart and select one of the Fanarts which are listed. That`s it.

I do the same with each Album (refresh) apart from clicking the fanart button because this button in the Album Info View is not clickable.

My folder structure is t:/music/artist/album (t:/music/Madonna/Celebration)

And I'm in the Library Mode of course.

Just switched to Confluence and there all fanarts are working.

Do I have to activate something in the skin settings maybe?
cd492 Wrote:Ok when I'm in the artist info I klick Refresh, after that I see the description etc. and go to Get Fanart and select one of the Fanarts which are listed. That`s it.

I do the same with each Album (refresh) apart from clicking the fanart button because this button in the Album Info View is not clickable.

My folder structure is t:/music/artist/album (t:/music/Madonna/Celebration)

And I'm in the Library Mode of course.

Just switched to Confluence and there all fanarts are working.

Do I have to activate something in the skin settings maybe?

You have extrafanart for music enabled in extended mod settings?
If yes disable it.
Just wanted to say thank you for all the effort you put in this awesome skin. It's by far my favorite and I tried a lot different skins. I have just one little Request. Is it possible to implement the Biography Screen and the small artist thumbs while playing a music song? I don't know how this addon is called but it is used in the most recent AEON MQ 3 Skin.

Thanks and keep up the good work!
mylokb Wrote:Just wanted to say thank you for all the effort you put in this awesome skin. It's by far my favorite and I tried a lot different skins. I have just one little Request. Is it possible to implement the Biography Screen and the small artist thumbs while playing a music song? I don't know how this addon is called but it is used in the most recent AEON MQ 3 Skin.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Thanx Smile
So you're talking about the music viz. Screen while playing music?
Else please post a screenshot ...
butchabay Wrote:Thanx Smile
So you're talking about the music viz. Screen while playing music?
Else please post a screenshot ...

Think i know what he means. It's artist slideshow in a small frame

Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Yes I meant this.

So the fanart in the background stays the same just the small artist pics change every 5 sec. You can put in on your Home Screen and on your Visualisation Screen as well. The Biography scrolls automatically in the Background if you want.
butchabay Wrote:You have extrafanart for music enabled in extended mod settings?
If yes disable it.

Jesus I really tried everything but not this. When I disable the extrafanarts it works. I'm so stupid. Thanks for helping me out butchabay!

Btw. this Artist Slideshow in the frame window is a really nice feature.
butchabay Wrote:Dear Cirrus Extended V2 Users:

I'm thinking of creating a new Home Menu Item " Movie Sets " Ofcourse with option to show/hide and set respective Background. The Submenu entry remains as it is.

Sounds like a good idea to me Smile but while you're at it, how about a 'Music Videos' entry also? I've seen that on a couple other skins and it's handy Big Grin
  • 160(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213