• 161(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
butchabay Wrote:@ialand
I had even a freeze on starting a movie playback with latest nightly, reverted back to the last November Build and had to setup my hole library, hey these are nightly builds, everyone should know they are unstable at the moment!
So patience or use dharma till eden is out.
Oh yeah, I know Big Grin it just SEEMED to be attached to Artwork Downloader coming into the skin. Never had it do that with Logo Downloader. And I KNOW they are unstable.. care to seem my collection of crash log files Oo
Hi,

First, thanks for this wonderful skins Smile
the best i tried, ... and i tried a lot

Do you think is it possible to have a new view in the next version ?
I have a suggestion. It's juste an update to the "rightlist banner" view
I would be great to have the 2 option :
- the check item for watched series
- a smaller banner, in order to have more series in the listing (9 vs 12)

an image is better than my english ^^

left : the target vs right : now

ImageImage

if someone can tell me how to modify properly the .xml file, let me know

thx
Gates
mylokb Wrote:Yes I meant this.

So the fanart in the background stays the same just the small artist pics change every 5 sec. You can put in on your Home Screen and on your Visualisation Screen as well. The Biography scrolls automatically in the Background if you want.

Added to the Requests List: See Here:

Only in Music Viz, else i have to do it for 3 different Home Menus, 2 Horizontal and 1 Vertical, it's quite annoying Smile
gates Wrote:Hi,

First, thanks for this wonderful skins Smile
the best i tried, ... and i tried a lot

Do you think is it possible to have a new view in the next version ?
I have a suggestion. It's juste an update to the "rightlist banner" view
I would be great to have the 2 option :
- the check item for watched series
- a smaller banner, in order to have more series in the listing (9 vs 12)

an image is better than my english ^^

left : the target vs right : now

ImageImage

if someone can tell me how to modify properly the .xml file, let me know

thx
Gates

Same here, added to the request List!
A little question to all Music Videos user outhere, what's supposed to be? Concerts ?
butchabay Wrote:A little question to all Music Videos user outhere, what's supposed to be? Concerts ?

Music Videos and Concerts both...

IDEALLY (IMNSHO) Concerts would be treated like Movies.. Chose one from a list and play it (just not in with movies)

Music Videos you would pick one and play, or pick one and have it shuffle from all available, or a playlist. (a Music Vid JukeBox)

BTW... Artwork Downloader work good now Smile was either the update last night or the fresh nightly, either way, freezes and crashes both stopped Smile
ialand Wrote:BTW... Artwork Downloader work good now Smile was either the update last night or the fresh nightly, either way, freezes and crashes both stopped Smile

Does the nightly versions have pvr support? I'm using the build 05.11. from this site and I have plenty freezes with this build.
ialand Wrote:BTW... Artwork Downloader work good now Smile was either the update last night or the fresh nightly, either way, freezes and crashes both stopped Smile

I doubt that but it's possible Wink
Maybe you have less add-ons running now.
There is a small bug in the new one so if you encounter it go to our download section and install the latest
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
ialand Wrote:Music Videos and Concerts both...

IDEALLY (IMNSHO) Concerts would be treated like Movies.. Chose one from a list and play it (just not in with movies)

Music Videos you would pick one and play, or pick one and have it shuffle from all available, or a playlist. (a Music Vid JukeBox)

BTW... Artwork Downloader work good now Smile was either the update last night or the fresh nightly, either way, freezes and crashes both stopped Smile

Ok, movie sets is already on home with the latest svn commit. So what are your suggestions? Make 2 items ? Or just Concerts or Music Videos?
cd492 Wrote:Does the nightly versions have pvr support? I'm using the build 05.11. from this site and I have plenty freezes with this build.

No pvr builds are not up to date, so you better wait for eden.
Martijn Wrote:I doubt that but it's possible Wink
There is a small bug in the new one so if you encounter it go to our download section and install the latest

Really ? Smile i have the last november build and works really stable. The nightly installed 2 days ago was terrible Smile
butchabay Wrote:Really ? Smile i have the last november build and works really stable. The nightly installed 2 days ago was terrible Smile
I've been having lock-ups over a couple of weeks now with every build when testing out the GUI menu. XBMC just locks. It's reproducable by exicuting it a couple of times. ronie has confirmed this and so do several other users.
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/12282

In latest script version there's a small bug which can stop the script. I hadn't even noticed it when running it a dozen of times. We will wait if there are any more issues and do a PR near next week.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
hi, im using latest ce2 svn and latest eden svn. but i cant display temp next to time on home screen. last in dharma 2.06 i see this. i tried all 4 weather plugins, but nothing happens. just in home - weather.
and i would to know is there a chance to get in series screen an option like in neon with logos? at the moment i use posters wall, but logos would be nicer for me Wink . but i like ce2 in booth ways Wink

ps: i hope u understand me, im just german Smile
Martijn Wrote:I doubt that but it's possible Wink
Nope, just what came out of the repositorities and NOTHING new added between then and now... SHHHHHH!!!! Not too loud, it will HEAR YOU!

addendum: it's the Dec 11 nightly.. I'm staying on it for a while Smile
butchabay Wrote:Ok, movie sets is already on home with the latest svn commit. So what are your suggestions? Make 2 items ? Or just Concerts or Music Videos?
Personally I would do Concerts and Music Videos as two different (selectable on/off) menu items... There is already a music video scraper and a concert scraper recently released IIRC

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=112150

If the source is Music Video, then show that under Music Video, Concerts, Concerts...
  • 161(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213