• 166(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
Martijn Wrote:@butch

Don't let it go to your head mate Wink

Too late Smile

Thanx guys !!!
@butchabay
Yea I had tested it on Aeon MQ3 and the CE works fine. So I believe it is skin related issue. Hope can resolve it soon Smile
Love ur skin, along with Aeon's , they're my favs...
i have one very small thing to say though. The spanish translation, don't know why, seems to have lot of glitches here and there, i mean, symbols like *+- & in the middle of some words, i guess it has something to do with accents and some spanish language typing symbols, doesn't happens in other skins.
It's very probable u already know, but i just thought it would be helpful to drop a line about it, just in case.
Other very minor thing, i guess it's about personal tastes, there are some fanart view where ,when argument window pops up, u can see everything but the argument. There's a big blank space there.

I keep changing continously from this skin to aeon, and back.... This is due to how much i like them. I bet it's very hard for me to chose, lol.....

Keep the wonderful job mate!

Edit: Ok, just to let it know to other possible spanish users, i got to fix it, and it was really easy.... I just opened the spanish string.xml, in Language directory, changed the "ISO blablabla" enconding, top of the xml file , for UTF-8, and saved it , as UTF-8 on Notepad.
Everything displaying just cool now.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
vicmanpergar Wrote:Other very minor thing, i guess it's about personal tastes, there are some fanart view where ,when argument window pops up, u can see everything but the argument. There's a big blank space there.

I keep changing continously from this skin to aeon, and back.... This is due to how much i like them. I bet it's very hard for me to chose, lol.....

Keep the wonderful job mate!

Edit: Ok, just to let it know to other possible spanish users, i got to fix it, and it was really easy.... I just opened the spanish string.xml, in Language directory, changed the "ISO blablabla" enconding, top of the xml file , for UTF-8, and saved it , as UTF-8 on Notepad.
Everything displaying just cool now.

Thanx,

With argument you mean plot? Could it be that you have enabled plot outline ? Please post a screenshot, thanx.

About the strings, i'll need people's help to translate them. In near future i'll post the english strings with the latest changes, so people can translate and i'll be happy to put the latest changes in the next release.
dsync89 Wrote:@butchabay
Yea I had tested it on Aeon MQ3 and the CE works fine. So I believe it is skin related issue. Hope can resolve it soon Smile

Ok, then i need to test it. From where do you start the script ? From the Info screen ?
butchabay Wrote:Ok could you try again in rightlistview and see if it's fixed?
About current temp translation, i've done a string "current" search for that id in the skin folder language german, add it and translate it.
Btw. I'll post the xml soon, so everything under 2.07 can be translated for the next release. So 'll need all your help guys outthere!

thx butcha, it works fine and looks great. and now i use backrgounds from xbmcnerds in orange with orange skin setting - i love it. CE2 Background
Yea, tried both options: from info screen and playback option.
harybary Wrote:Gratz Butcha!!

I absolutely agree that CE the best skin for XBMC. Thanks for the hard work.

I like that you add Concert section ( I have 120+ Nod), but I still can't understand how to set my music videos there. Can you give some info pls.

No sadly not, i don't use it. But sure you'll find someone helpful.
Nimo Wrote:thx butcha, it works fine and looks great. and now i use backrgounds from xbmcnerds in orange with orange skin setting - i love it. CE2 Background

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL Smile You know who did this great job ?
butchabay Wrote:Thanx,

With argument you mean plot? Could it be that you have enabled plot outline ? Please post a screenshot, thanx.

About the strings, i'll need people's help to translate them. In near future i'll post the english strings with the latest changes, so people can translate and i'll be happy to put the latest changes in the next release.

Well after finding that easy way to fix it, i'm happy with the strings.
And yes, i mean the plot, but i didn't check the option u mentioned out yet, now i am running to take a look, cos it's possible that's the point.
Thanks a lot for such a quick response!

Edit: Fixed, u were right!, now the plot is showing up, thank u!
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
Nimo Wrote:thx butcha, it works fine and looks great. and now i use backrgounds from xbmcnerds in orange with orange skin setting - i love it. CE2 Background

well, f*ck! i like it! lol
HTPC
Nimo Wrote:yeah, weather looks great. but i think only in english. in german there are many cutted words like "Aktuelle Tempe..." for "Current Temp". max 2 lines ansbefore braking words with "..." would be nice.

I had problem with the translation hardcoded in xbmc for weather condition too. (some words were translated and other notEek) I try out "weather google" script and all is find because the script doesn't use the xbmc's strings. The translation is done directly by the script.
Not exactltly the same issue but you should give it a try. You can find it on passion xbmc repo (first page).

@butcha
This weather add on works with CE and the widgets on home menu. You can add it on first page with the supported script as an alternative weather add on. Nod
i tried weather google some weeks ago and i was not able to choos german citys ...
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
GuiZ Wrote:I had problem with the translation hardcoded in xbmc for weather condition too. (some words were translated and other notEek) I try out "weather google" script and all is find because the script doesn't use the xbmc's strings. The translation is done directly by the script.
Not exactltly the same issue but you should give it a try. You can find it on passion xbmc repo (first page).

these problems i have too. but with other wheather addons different translation probs and forecast(?). but google wheather is for me the best because short and less misstakes. these are addon probs not skin probs is think. but when i would know the data i would change it for me, word by word Smile
keibertz Wrote:i tried weather google some weeks ago and i was not able to choos german citys ...

at start of it i didnt too. but now it works but some citys whith ä/ü/ö wouldnt find so i try nomal letter a/u/o and found it. i use 1.0.5
  • 166(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213