• 182(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v2
Added colordiffuse, example with milkdrop viz.

You really need to extend your album collection (or re-run the artwork organizer) Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:You really need to extend your album collection (or re-run the artwork organizer) Wink

Smile these are only some albums on my test machine ...
and btw ... I need to find time to finally fill my db with music Smile
Please include uncompressed media folder in the svn version on your next release
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
bandelguy Wrote:Please include uncompressed media folder in the svn version on your next release

Uncompressed media folder will only be on release. For 2.07 i've posted the link in the first post.
butchabay Wrote:Be sure you have the watchlist script installed.

You have at least start watching some episodes first, restart xbmc and you should see them as currently watching.

not working here too
installed the last Watchlist Version 0.1.8 and Cirrus EV2 SVN Version
ASUS F2A85-M LE | A6-5400K | 4 GB DDR3-1866 | 128GB SSD | Windows 8 64 bit | XBMC 12 | Cirrus EV3
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 + Teufel Consono 35
Samsung UE55ES6300 55"
Harmony 785

www.MyXBMC.de
butchabay Wrote:Smile these are only some albums on my test machine ...
and btw ... I need to find time to finally fill my db with music Smile

Good luck with that, it is a real pain , lol
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
keibertz Wrote:not working here too

Maybe some changes in the script, hadn't time to check the latest watchlist version. I'l take a look.
butchabay Wrote:Maybe some changes in the script, hadn't time to check the latest watchlist version. I'l take a look.

Only changes:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=976...tcount=356
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
keibertz Wrote:not working here too

Martijn Wrote:Only changes:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=976...tcount=356

Just tested and so far working like a charm ...
vicmanpergar Wrote:Good luck with that, it is a real pain , lol

I agree, XBMC is perfect for movies, tv series etc, but for music I don't see the points. I prefer to have my music on the iPod, its GUI is the most intuitive to find something amongst a big collection. All-Fi now have an iPod dock. And anyway, I think XBMC beta Eden supports Airplay now..
N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:I agree, XBMC is perfect for movies, tv series etc, but for music I don't see the points. I prefer to have my music on the iPod, its GUI is the most intuitive to find something amongst a big collection. All-Fi now have an iPod dock. And anyway, I think XBMC beta Eden supports Airplay now..

Noooo !!! Smile I want XBMC for everything !!! Music, Watch TV, Cooking, Playing Laugh
butchabay Wrote:Noooo !!! Smile I want XBMC for everything !!! Music, Watch TV, Cooking, Playing Laugh

yeah, i want XBMC for everything too, but after one year, i can tell u, having 3000 songs and trying to make them all match into XBMC db, is nearly impossible. I tell u this after playing with all mp3 tag and retag programs i have seen, lol
I wish it could just have an option to, just decide by the file name and title, hahahaha...
So at the end, i just decided to browse the music in FILE mode.
It's very nice though, when in party mode, suddenly u notice one of the songs completely recognized with all the spinning art and fan art and all the extras there.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
vicmanpergar Wrote:yeah, i want XBMC for everything too, but after one year, i can tell u, having 3000 songs and trying to make them all match into XBMC db, is nearly impossible. I tell u this after playing with all mp3 tag and retag programs i have seen, lol
I wish it could just have an option to, just decide by the file name and title, hahahaha...
So at the end, i just decided to browse the music in FILE mode.
It's very nice though, when in party mode, suddenly u notice one of the songs completely recognized with all the spinning art and fan art and all the extras there.

I spent a few days doing my 5000 song collection with mp3tag. I only did 20 albums at a time, then scanned them into XBMC on an iMac to check them. Deleted them from sources, cleaned the library and moved on to the next 20. Every album at least had an image in mp3tag and XBMC when I finished. I added them to my server.
Scannned all of them into my main HTPC and there is images missing!!! Very annoying!!
T800 Wrote:I spent a few days doing my 5000 song collection with mp3tag. I only did 20 albums at a time, then scanned them into XBMC on an iMac to check them. Deleted them from sources, cleaned the library and moved on to the next 20. Every album at least had an image in mp3tag and XBMC when I finished. I added them to my server.
Scannned all of them into my main HTPC and there is images missing!!! Very annoying!!

Yep, in my case after a lot of time working on it, when i went to XBMC side i found out lot of albums and songs had been identified with errors. Things like Queen - A Night at the ophera , by The Ophera of the Queen - The Ayatolas

lol
HTPC
  • 182(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended v213