Video freezing when exiting to movie menu
I have a problem that seemed to have just started recently. When I'm watching a movie and then exit to my library screen while the movie is still playing, the movie will freeze for about 1 minute. The audio will skip and then the video will freeze. This only seems to be happening when I move to the movies screen with my thumbnails. If I am on the main screen, and the movie is playing in the background and I open the settings menu, the movie will continue to play without issue. But if I go from the main screen to my movies library, the movie playing in the background will freeze like I mentioned. I am running version 10.1 and have all my movies on a Drobo hooked up to a home network. This problem was not happening a couple of weeks ago. Thanks.
I apologize for the incomplete initial question. Here is some more information:

XBMC Version: 10.1
Windows 7 64 bit
Intel core i3 2.93 ghz 4 gb ram
ATI Radeon 5670 Driver Version 8.850

Here is the log file:

http://pastebin.com/0NvD594m

The problem is occurring when playing either DVD iso or 720 or 1080p mkv files and is happening when using any skin. Thanks for any help.
Bump. Any suggestions?
Bump x2. Is there more information that I should be providing, or does no one have any suggestions for me? This problem is very frustrating and I can't figure out a solution.
I apologize for repeatedly bumping this question, but its really frustrating and I'm hoping someone might have a solution or suggestion.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video freezing when exiting to movie menu0