[MOD] Banners for TvShows
This is a simple mode that replaces the original banner view from reFocus 0.8.9.6 with this one:

Installation is simple. There are only two files, drop them in 720p folder. Make sure to back up the original files in case you want to revert to the old view.

All the credit goes to Jeroen who made this wonderful skin and to Scarfa from who's skin, Rapier, I borrowed the basic code for this view. Enjoy.

Download
reFocus - Simply the best
Nice & sweet. Love it.
Thx a lot !
Jeroen has chosen not to include this view in reFocus 0.9.1, but I updated it for latest version. If anyone is interested, I'll post it here.
i definitely would be!
Ok, here it is. This mod will overwrite the new view from 0.9.1, banners list. Installation is the same, there are only two files, drop them in 720p folder. Make sure to back up the original files in case you want to revert to the old view. Enjoy.

Download
I can't extract the zip file :S It's me or is it corrupted?
MaDDoGo Wrote:I can't extract the zip file :S It's me or is it corrupted?

I just tried, it works for me.
I'm on mac and system unzip nor terminal unzip doesn't allow to unzip the file :S That's weird...
The first download link breaks xbmc. the second one is corrupted. I tried to open it on Linux and on Windows.
Works for me on windows..
Which software do you use to unzip it? I use the built-in Windows 7 unzip utility and it doesn't work.
darukka Wrote:Which software do you use to unzip it? I use the built-in Windows 7 unzip utility and it doesn't work.

Just use 7-zip. It's free.
Very nice view. Thanks for sharing!
I've overwritten the files but this view doesn't show up for me in .9.1.
nchall Wrote:I've overwritten the files but this view doesn't show up for me in .9.1.

Scroll a few posts down, there is a version for 0.9.1 as well. Or download from here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Banners for TvShows1