• 39(current)
[ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC
nvaia Wrote:I don't build skins. I evaluate chemistires.

I also do not know of a Beta that takes 10 months to complete. Focus on the word BETA.

Enjoy your day. Nod

You are such a loser. I've seen you trolling other threads here. Don't you have anything better to do? FIB go away.
nvaia Wrote:I don't build skins. I evaluate chemistires.

I also do not know of a Beta that takes 10 months to complete. Focus on the word BETA.
Please continue evaluating chemistries and enjoy the fruits of the labors of the kind people associated with XBMC when they become available.

I, for one, am very appreciative of the work this team does, and I try to convey that appreciation in my messages.
tuckbodi Wrote:You are such a loser. I've seen you trolling other threads here. Don't you have anything better to do? FIB go away.

I, like you, am entitled to my opinions. If I feel like making a comment on the amount of time that this has taken, then I will do just that. I rarely come on here and waste my time with people like you, but felt the need to voice my OPINION on a skin that I have been waiting on for almost a year.

If you don't like it, then ignore it. Pretty simple, isn't it, slick?
vogelap Wrote:Please continue evaluating chemistries and enjoy the fruits of the labors of the kind people associated with XBMC when they become available.

I, for one, am very appreciative of the work this team does, and I try to convey that appreciation in my messages.

Please don't misunderstand my frustration for unappreciative sarcasm. Whoever is making this skin has done a beautiful job so far and I'm sure when it is all said and done, it will be an excellent skin. IMO, 10 months to release a BETA is a bit ridiculous.
tuckbodi Wrote:You are such a loser. I've seen you trolling other threads here. Don't you have anything better to do? FIB go away.

You're a winner. How's that beach on Keppler 22-b? JesusNo
You've got to understand that negative posts only discourage progress.
Hitcher Wrote:You've got to understand that negative posts only discourage progress.

Not my intention, by any means. It's a beatiful skin, Hitch. Just frustrated with all the 14 year olds, or 30 year olds who live in mom's basement or a beach on Keppler 22-b, on here who flip out at the first sign of somebody voicing concern.
nvaia Wrote:Not my intention, by any means. It's a beatiful skin, Hitch. Just frustrated with all the 14 year olds, or 30 year olds who live in mom's basement or a beach on Keppler 22-b, on here who flip out at the first sign of somebody voicing concern.

how is posting Huh voicing concern?

are you going to post and tell us about your concern again in a few weeks? because your "concern" has been noted and filed under "nobody gives a fuck" Cool
nvaia Wrote:voicing concern.

Hey nvaia,

If you're truely concerned that Welo isn't going to see the light of day (or be shit!), then just say. Maybe try not to be sarcastic about it or post offensive comment. Just a suggestion. Wink

Anyway, no need to worry. Welo will be released (and hopefully won't be shit!!). Really, i shouldn't have called the alpha an alpha, as it was no where near finished. It was more a preview.

The next version out the door will be the initial release. Then it will be additional viewtype time. There won't be a beta release (however that doesn't mean there won't be a quick spot of private beta testing!).

And i can guarantee you it won't be 5 months! We're close.

Cheers
krish_2k4 Wrote:how is posting Huh voicing concern?

are you going to post and tell us about your concern again in a few weeks? because your "concern" has been noted and filed under "nobody gives a fuck" Cool

Posting is voicing concern because you can't hear my voice over a computer. The only way to "voice my concern" is to "post," get it? Now that we have all had our common sense lesson for the day, let's move on.

If a few weeks goes by without any progress, then yes, I will. Again, very observant of you.

I didn't post because I thought anybody "gave a fuck." It really isn't directed towards you, since you are nothing more than a spectator. And quite honestly, if you didn't give a fuck, you wouldn't be commenting. Go get some fresh air and relax.
liquidskin76 Wrote:Hey nvaia,

If you're truely concerned that Welo isn't going to see the light of day (or be shit!), then just say. Maybe try not to be sarcastic about it or post offensive comment. Just a suggestion. Wink

Anyway, no need to worry. Welo will be released (and hopefully won't be shit!!). Really, i shouldn't have called the alpha an alpha, as it was no where near finished. It was more a preview.

The next version out the door will be the initial release. Then it will be additional viewtype time. There won't be a beta release (however that doesn't mean there won't be a quick spot of private beta testing!).

And i can guarantee you it won't be 5 months! We're close.

Cheers

I'm sure it will eventaully see the light of day. Everybody has their own life to live and I'm not hating on anybody because of that. My remarks are more for the wannabe skinners who like to act tough, like the schmuck I replied to above.

You do great work, and I'm truly amazed at what you are able to do. Just want it to move along.
Just to give everyone an idea of where i am in development...

...working on the profile setting screens and login screen now
...some work to do on the OSD side of things (some had already been done in the alpha)
...clean-up work on the dialog screens as they're a mess at the moment!
...general clean-up ready for release

So it's getting close to being ready for version 1.0.0 release.

Cheers Wink
Great news Cool looking forward to it and thanks for all the work you're doing.

Cheers
liquidskin76 Wrote:Just to give everyone an idea of where i am in development...

...some work to do on the OSD side of things (some had already been done in the alpha)

Cheers Wink

Big Grin
liquidskin76 Wrote:Just to give everyone an idea of where i am in development...

Cheers Wink

Great to hear that you're close. I've been looking forward to seeing the next update. Will the update replace the 0.3 version in your repository?
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALPHA RELEASE] Welo - a new skin in development for XBMC7